Aadhar Card Apply Online -How to Apply Online & Offline complete details and step-by-step registration process is provided on this page. Complete information about Aadhar Card Apply Online will be available to you in our article. We know that you want to know the complete information about it, but you have not received any clear information yet, so read our article carefully, we will tell you how you can apply for an Aadhar card online and offline. Please read our article carefully.
Aadhar Card Apply Online
Aadhar cards are made by the Unique Identification Authority of India [UIDAI]. In today’s time, making an Aadhar card is very important, without this, your identity cannot be proven. Aadhar card is very easy to make, you can get your Aadhar card made through some of your documents. We hope that you get your Aadhar card ready as soon as possible because as a citizen of India, it is very important that you have an Aadhar card and your Aadhar card proves your citizenship of India.
In today’s time, the Aadhar card is your biggest ID proof. You also apply anywhere, whether you apply for any school, college, university, any government or private job, you have to give your Aadhar card at the time of proof. Aadhar card has a 14 digit number, by which you can enroll anywhere.
- University result 2021
- University Time Table 2021
- 10th time table 2021
- 12th time table 2021
- 10th Result 2021
- 12th Result 2021
Your Aadhar card contains information about your address, date of birth, name, and parents, etc. You can have an Aadhar card made at your private enrollment centers. For more information about this, you can also check by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
Documents for Aadhar Card Apply
To apply for an Aadhar card, you will need some documents through which you can apply. If you do not have any of these documents, then you have to get them done as soon as possible so that your Aadhar card can be made in time. The complete information about the documents is given below, hoping that you will read it carefully, which are as follows: –
- ID proof
- Date of Birth
- Address proof
|Identity||Ration card, Driving license, passport, credit card with photo and debit card with photo, Pan card, govt ID card, Identity certificate with photo, ARMS license, address card, freedom fighter photo card, voter ID, and Kissan photo passbook|
|Date of birth||Birth certificate, Id card, Pan card, passport, Govt photo ID card issued by PSU containing DOB and mark sheet|
|Address||NREGA Card, Govt ID card, driving license, electricity bill, insurance policy, credit card statement, kissan photo passbook, passport, ARMS license, address card, ration card, gas bill connection, voter ID, water bill, receipt of property tax, vehicle registration certificate, signed letter with photo form bank, registered company or educational institute|
How to Apply Online for Aadhar Card?
You can apply for an Aadhar card online, but to get an Aadhar card, you have to go to your private enrollment center. Aadhar cards are not made online, only for enrollment you can book for your private centers, after that you have to go to your private enrollment centers and get your Aadhar card made. Complete information about how you can apply online for Aadhar card is given below.
- To apply, you must first go to the official website of UIDAI.
- After that on the home page, you will get the option for enrollment, you have to click on it.
- When the next page is open, you will have to search your private enrollment center in it.
- You can book your visit after searching.
- After booking, you can get your Aadhar card done by going to the center.
- Pfizer Vaccine
- Astrazeneca Vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine
- Sputnik Vaccine
- Covishield vaccine
- Covaxin Vaccine
- DRDO Anti Covid Drug
How to apply offline for an Aadhar card?
You can also apply for an Aadhar card online, just for this, you have to follow some process. Only you can book your visit online, but you have to go to enrollment centers to get an Aadhar card made. The entire process information about it is given below, please read it carefully.
- First of all, you have to go to your private enrollment center.
- After that, you have the form for the Aadhar card from the counter.
- Taking the form, you have to fill it and fill in all the details correctly.
- After filling the form, you will have to attach and submit your documents.
- Then the representative gets your photograph and biometrics.
- After that, you will be given a slip, in which 14 digits of your Aadhar card will be given, through which you can check the status of your Aadhar card online.
- After taking the slip, your Aadhar card will be sent to your address after a few days.
How can I track my Aadhar card status?
- To check your Aadhar card status, you must first go to the UIDAI website.
- Once the website is open, you have to search for the Aadhar card option on the home page.
- After that, you will get the option to check the status on the next page.
- Click on the option to check the status.
- After clicking, you will have to fill in the 14 digit number given in the slip.
- Then fill it, click on submit.
- After that, all the information about your Aadhar card will be opened.
If you want to ask anything about Aadhar Card Apply Online, you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, we will surely reply to your comment.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Can I make Aadhar card online?
Ans. No, you can book online only for a visit at your private enrollment center, but you cannot make an Aadhar card online.
Ques. What is required for Aadhar Card?
Ans. For the Aadhar card, you need some of your documents.
Ques. Where can I check the status of my Aadhar Card?
Ans. You can check the status of Aadhar card from the official website of UIDAI.
Ques. What is the full form of UIDAI?
Ans. UIDAI-Unique Identification Authority of India.
Ques. Can citizens of another country apply for an Aadhar card in India?
Ans. No, citizens of another country cannot apply for an Aadhar card, you have to be a citizen of India to apply.
Ques. Can NRIs apply for Aadhar Card?
Ans. No, NRIs cannot apply for Aadhar Card.