Aadhar Card link with Mobile Number, Bank account, PAN card and process details are here. Get details on how to link Aadhar card with many documents. In today’s time, online payments have started everywhere. It is necessary to have your Aadhaar card linked with your mobile number there. So that you can make online payments through your Aadhaar card if needed.
Link Aadhar Card
Now the Government of India has ordered to link the Aadhaar card and PAN card. If you have not yet linked your Aadhaar card to PAN card, then you can link it through the below-given mode. It is now necessary to link the Aadhaar card to your bank account as well. For this, you are going to explain some easy ways in detail in the following article.
Now it is mandatory to link the Aadhaar card to some important items. For this, you have to link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number. In order to execute Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number, you will be told some ways in the article through which you can get them linked among themselves.
Link Aadhar card with documents
Once your Aadhaar card mobile number is linked, you will get many benefits from it. If your mobile number is an Aadhar card link, then you will not have to face any difficulty in getting it back again if you lose your Aadhaar card.
For information about Aadhar Card Link Bank Account, you have to read the paragraph given in the article carefully. The government of India has now issued orders to all banks for Bank Account Aadhar Card link. Once the Aadhaar is linked to the bank account, you can use it for online payments or withdraw money from your bank account as well. The Government of India has now appealed to every person to get their Aadhaar linked to the bank.
Aadhar Card Bank Account Link Online
Now it is necessary to link the Aadhaar card to the bank account. For this, you are given options through online mediums, which can vary from bank to bank. You can follow the steps given below to get an online bank account link Aadhar card. It has become very easy to link the Aadhaar card to the bank account, for this you are given many options by the bank.
- To get Aadhar Card Bank Account Link open, you open your internet banking.
- Now select the Aadhaar seeding option given in it.
- Enter your Aadhaar number in place of the Aadhaar card number sought.
- After verification through OTP, your bank account will be linked to Aadhaar.
- The information given may vary depending on your internet banking.
Aadhar Card Bank Account Link Form
Now you can go to the bank and fill it by taking the Bank Account Link With Aadhar Card Form for your bank account Aadhar card link. After filling this form, you will have to submit it offline at the bank branch. For this, you have to go to your nearest bank branch and take action in the given manner. The method we are going to tell you will not be applicable in all banks as per the rules of the bank.
- To get the Bank Account Link To Aadhar Form, you have to visit your nearest bank branch.
- The Aadhaar link form found there will have to be filled in properly and submitted to the Assistant Officer.
- You will also have to submit a hard copy of your Aadhaar card at the time of submitting the form.
- While submitting the hard copy, write your mobile number and bank account number on it.
- After this, the concerned bank officer will link your bank account with your Aadhar card.
- Once the bank account is linked to the Aadhaar card, you can get a message sent to your registered mobile number.
- University result 2021
- University Time Table 2021
- 10th time table 2021
- 12th time table 2021
- 10th Result 2021
- 12th Result 2021
Now it is necessary to link the Aadhaar card to your mobile number. You can be given two ways to link the Aadhaar card and mobile number to you online and offline. With these two triangles, you can link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number. We are going to tell you how to get Aadhar Card Link with Mobile Number Online. All the information about it has been told according to the step below.
- For Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number Online Registration, you will have to go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Select the option to link the mobile number given on the website.
- Now fill all the 12 digits of your Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- Now enter your mobile number and verify through OTP.
- After verification, your mobile number will be automatically linked to your Aadhaar.
- For more information, visit the official website and see the notification.
Aadhar Card Link with Mobile Number Offline
Now you can link your Aadhaar to your mobile offline. For this, you have to go to your nearest base center. We are going to tell you the Aadhar Card link with Mobile Number offline methods, through which you can get it linked by paying a fee of only 50 rupees. All the necessary information is being given to you as per the step below.
- For Aadhar Card Link Mobile Number Registration, you have to go to the nearest base center.
- You will have to enter your new mobile number by filling in the information sought in the form given by the officer.
- Now you have to submit any one of the required id proofs given in the form to the officer.
- After verification by id proof by the officer, your new mobile number will be linked to your Aadhaar.
- For this, you have to pay a fee of 50 rupees to the officer.
- Once the mobile number Aadhaar card is linked by the officer, you will be given a slip that can be useful for you in the future.
- Pfizer Vaccine
- Astrazeneca Vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine
- Sputnik Vaccine
- Covishield vaccine
- Covaxin Vaccine
- DRDO Anti Covid Drug
Aadhar Card Link With PAN Card Offline
The government had long ago appealed to all Indians to link Aadhar card to PAN card. Aadhar Card Link with Pan Card can be done Online / Offline. We are going to tell you how to link PAN card to Aadhar card online and offline. For this, you are given some easy steps below, through these steps you can get your Aadhaar offline linked to your PAN card.
- With Aadhar Card Link With Pan Card Process, you can get it linked by going to the nearest base center.
- You have to enter your required information in the form found at the Aadhaar center.
- Now you will also have to enter details related to your PAN card in this form.
- After this, your PAN card will be linked to the Aadhaar card by the officer.
- For this whole work, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to the officer.
- Once the form is submitted, you will be given a slip by the officer.
Aadhar Card Link With PAN Card Online
Now you can link your Aadhaar card with PAN card online. For this, you will not need to go to the base center. Through the online medium, you can get your Aadhaar linked with a PAN card right from home. You will be told about this in the following article step by step how you can get your Aadhaar card PAN card linked.
- Aadhar Card Link With Pan Card Online Status can also be checked.
- You have to go to the official website of UIDAI to get the Aadhaar PAN linked online.
- Now you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Here you have to search for the option given for seeding the PAN card.
- After clicking on the given option, you will have to enter your PAN card number on the page that opens.
- Now with the help of OTP, you have to verify your identity.
- After the verification by OTP, your Aadhaar card will be linked with your PAN card.
For other information about the Aadhaar card, you should read the article on our home page. You can write all the questions related to Aadhaar in the comment box below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|