Aadhar Card Update Name, Address, DOB, Mobile Number, Photo and other details with complete process can be checked from this page. Aadhar card is a special identity card issued by the Government of India which can also be used as an address. The 12-digit number on the Aadhar card is also called a unique identification number. Aadhar card is given special status in India as proof of identity. The information recorded on it gets printed wrong many times, the means of getting it corrected are mentioned in the article below. To correct or update every information in the Aadhar card, it has been explained in a phased manner. You can update your Aadhar Card according to the information given below.
Aadhar Card Update
You are being given some funds in the article to download Aadhar Card Update Form 2021. Now some information in the Aadhar card can also be updated at home. For this, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI. On the official website, you will be given the option to update most of your information. It is necessary to update the Aadhar card periodically so that it can be used as your identity.
You can also visit your nearest Aadhar center to get the information updated in the Aadhar card. To get the information in it updated, you have to submit the form as per your requirement at the Aadhar center. To get the information like mobile number and address updated, you will have to visit your nearest Aadhar center. We are going to tell you below how to update Aadhar Card for each of your information.
Aadhar Card Update Online
Now you can update your Aadhar card online, for this you will have to go to the official website of UIDAI and select the option according to your search. Now you will not need to go to Aadhar center to get your Aadhar card updated, because now Aadhar Card can be updated online. For this, you are being told some easy steps below.
- Go to the website https://uidai.gov.in/ and choose the option according to your search.
- Now select the link for the information you want to update.
- Submit valid proof as pdf to update information.
- Verify your mobile number through OTP.
- Fill the given captcha and submit the information.
- Now your information will be updated online in the Aadhar card.
- University result 2021
- University Time Table 2021
- 10th time table 2021
- 12th time table 2021
- 10th Result 2021
- 12th Result 2021
Aadhar Card Address Update
To update your new address in your Aadhar card, you have to follow the steps given below. To change Aadhar Card Address, you will have to go to your nearest Aadhar center and submit your form as per the steps given below. We are going to give you the complete method of changing the address in the article below.
- Go to your nearest Aadhar center and ask for the Aadhar Card Address Change Form from the officer sitting there.
- After taking the form, enter the information required in it like your new address, mobile number etc.
- Now submit this form to the officer.
- Now your verification will be done before the officer updates your information.
- Through this verification, you will be investigated whether you are the owner of this Aadhar number.
- After verification, you will be asked for your new address proof.
- Proof your permanent address to the officer.
- Now the officer will update your information and give you the slip.
- In some time the address in your Aadhar card will be updated. You can then download it via online or offline.
Aadhar Card Name Update
You can change your name only once in the Aadhar card. For this, you have to submit the form by going to your nearest Aadhar center. To change the Aadhar Card Name, you will have to ask for the form from the officer sitting at the Aadhar center. In this form, you have to follow the procedure given below. All the information about what Aadhar Card Name Update Documents is required is being given to you in the following article.
- For the Aadhar Card Update Name Form, you have to go to your nearest base center.
- Now, taking the form from the officer sitting here, you will have to fill your Aadhar number, name, father’s name, and other information.
- In the next column you will have to enter your correct name or the name to be changed.
- Now you have to submit your form to the officer.
- For verification of your name, some important documents such as application attested by sarpanch, any id verifying id etc. will have to be submitted.
- The officer will verify and update your name based on the form given by you.
- You will have to pay a service charge of Rs 50 after the work is done.
- Now, once your name is updated, you will be given online and offline options to download it.
- Pfizer Vaccine
- Astrazeneca Vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine
- Sputnik Vaccine
- Covishield vaccine
- Covaxin Vaccine
- DRDO Anti Covid Drug
Aadhar Card Date of Birth Update
Now you can get your date of birth changed only once in the Aadhar card. For this, you will have to know at the nearest base center. After taking the form from the Aadhar Center Officer, you will have to enter your required information so that you can be identified. Once you are identified, you will have to provide some documents from which your DOB can be verified. Other information is being told below according to the step.
- To get Aadhar Card DOB updated, you have to go to the Aadhar center in your district.
- You have to give some of your information in the form provided by the Aadhar Center Officer.
- In this information, you have to enter your Aadhar number, Aadhar’s existing name, address and the DOB you want to register.
- Now some documents will be asked by the officer to verify your date of birth.
- Aadhar Card DOB Update Documents: – Any document in which your date of birth is written like 10th class marksheet, PAN card, ration card, passport etc.
- Once the document is verified, your DOB will be changed.
- For this, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 at the Aadhar center.
Aadhar Card Mobile Number Update
If you want to link your bank account through Aadhar card, then for this you will have to complete the process by calling OTP on your mobile. If you have switched off or changed your mobile number, then you may have problems with it. For all other tasks, you will have to get your Aadhar Card Update Mobile Number. For this, you are being told as per the below step that you can get your Aadhar Card done through Mobile Number Update Document.
- To get Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change, you have to go to the Aadhar Card Center in your Tehsil.
- You can search for this by writing Aadhar Kendra Near Me in Google.
- After going to the Aadhar center, you will have to fill the Adhar Update Form by filling it.
- Important information sought will have to be filled in it.
- The new mobile number has to be submitted in place of the old number.
- Now you will be given a slip after the officer updates the number.
- For this whole process, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to the officer.
- In some time your Aadhar card mobile number will be updated.
- Once the Aadhar mobile number is updated, you do not have to download Aadhar again.
Aadhar Card Photo Update
To understand Aadhar Card Photo Update Process, you have to read the steps given below properly. To get the photo updated, you have to go to the Aadhar center and fill the form. You will have to pay a fee of 50 rupees for your latest photo to be updated by the officer. You have to submit your Aadhar Card photo update form by filling the given below method.
- Visit your nearest Aadhar center to get photo update of adhar card.
- Now taking the form from the Aadhar center, you will have to submit the photo along with the necessary documents for this.
- After verification of your identity by the officer, the photo will be updated by computer.
- Once the Aadhar card photo is updated, you will have to remove your Aadhar card again.
- For this, you have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to the officer.
- You should go beyond the nearest Aadhar center for more information.
Aadhar Card Biometric Update
To get the Aadhar Card fingerprint update done, you will have to get your biometric data updated by going to your nearest Aadhar center. The easiest way to do this is being told according to the step below. In today’s time almost every work is done through the medium of Biometric verification. If your finger or eye retina data has been entered incorrectly, then you can get it updated.
- To get Aadhar Card Biometric Update Form, go to your nearest base center and talk to the officer.
- Enter your information in the form given by the officer and submit the form with some necessary documents.
- You will be called for Fingerprint after varification is done through id proof by the officer.
- Now you have to pay your Aadhar Card Biometric Update Charges, which is just 50 rupees.
- Now your finger and retina will be scanned and replaced with the biometric data contained in your Aadhar card.
- After some time, you can use your biometric impression for your normal tasks.
Aadhar Card Email Id Registration
If you have not registered your email id in your Aadhar card, then you should register it soon. Email is useful in many places in our life. Many times you may get the required status of email for verification of some documents. To get Aadhar Card Email Id updated, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI from your mobile. Other information is being told to you as per the below step.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on the Aadhar Card Email Id Registration Online Link from the options given here.
- Now enter your Aadhar card number in the empty space provided and click on continew.
- Read the OTP on the registered mobile number given and enter it in the blank space provided.
- Now submit your email id by submitting it in the blank space provided on the next page.
- Your email id Aadhar card will be updated in some time.
Aadhar Card Update Status
To know the status of online and offline Aadhar updates that you do, you will have to go to the official website from your mobile. After visiting the website, you will see many Aadhar Card Update Status Check Online Link. Now you can choose from these given links according to your search. After clicking on the link, you will have to enter your Aadhar card number.
OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number as soon as you enter the number. Enter this OTP in the space provided and proceed. After verification by OTP, you will be shown Aadhar Card Update Status online as per your search. If your Aadhar application has been rejected, then you will have to apply it again. For other information, you can read the article on our home page. You can write your questions in the comment box below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|