Many people in the country are running vehicles without having a driving license. It is not good to run the vehicle. IF you are the person belonging from Andhra Pradesh (AP), then you must have a driving license otherwise you may have to pay a fine for this mistake. Learners License Registration AP – There are many people also who want to learn driving but do not what documents they should have.
AP Learners License Registration 2021
One of the documents which are required by the new driver is a learner license. Yes! As a new driver on the road in Andhra Pradesh, you should possess your learner driving license. In India, a motor act has been passed in the year 1988 and stated that no person can ride a bike or drive any other vehicle without having a license. People, who are new bike riders or car drivers, should have a license and it is called a learner license.
Now, the question is that how you will get your learner driving license. Getting a learner driving license is so easy. If you are in Andhra Pradesh state, you have to apply for a learner license on the LLR booking platform. Here, you will have to choose the slot which is free and visit the office place physically. When you are making an online slot booking for a learner license, then you will have to pay driving license fees online.
AP Learners License Apply Online
No offline payment option is available here. So, pay the fees online and save the receipt with you. If you want, take a printout of the receipt. When you are visiting the LLR office for a learner driving test, and then carry all original IDs with you and the payment receipt also.
If anyone wants to have a permanent driving license for all types of vehicles, first he or she has to apply for Learner License and then will get a permanent license. This permanent license is a valid document that you will have to carry with you when you are riding or driving any vehicle.
AP Driving License for Learners
|License||Learners Driving License|
|Under||Transport Department of Andhra Pradesh|
|Registration||AP Learners License Register online|
|Status||AP Learners License Slot Book online|
AP Learner License Slot Booking 2021
Types of LLR in AP
There are 3 types of LLR available in the Andhra Pradesh (AP) state. All those LLR are listed below:
- Motorcycles without Gear
- LMV or Light Motor Vehicles
- Transport vehicles
Age limit for License
There is a specific age limit for different age groups of people with different vehicles. Before applying for a license, you should have to know about all age limits for many vehicles. In this post, all age limits for all vehicles are given below:
- For people, who are in search of having learner license for transport vehicles, applicant age must be equal to more than 20 years old.
- Learner licenses for motorcycles without having gear will be given to the applicants whose age is more than 16 years.
- Applicants, who want learner licenses for all types of vehicles, must have age more than 18 years.
If you are a learner driving license applicant, then check all eligibility criteria on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh (AP) Motor Act so that you did not face any problem in having your learner driving license.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
AP Learner License Online Registration
Necessary eligibility required for Learner License
There is also a list of necessary documents and every driving license applicant must have to know about all such documents. The documents which are needed are mentioned below:
- Every applicant should have a valid and original ID which is Aadhar Card.
- For applying license of the Motor Cycle Without Gear (MCWG), the applicant’s age should be more than 16 years.
- For transport vehicles, the age of an applicant must be above 18 years old and also they have an age proof document.
- The applicant’s age should be more than 20 years old if he or she is applying for the driving license for all types of transport vehicles. With this license, Non – Transport license must be posses by every applicant for at least one year.
- Applicant, whose age is less than 18 years old, must also need consent from the guardian or the parent.
- If any of the applicants whose age is more than 50 years of old, applied for a Learner License, must have to fill a form named Form1A.
- Form 1A is also be submitted by all applicants if they are applying for the Transport section of any vehicles.
- Educational qualification for LLR transport vehicles is 8th class and every applicant should have to show an original certificate of 8th
- An applicant, who is already having a driving license or an LLR, no need to give a computer test of LLR.
- To get the benefit of any LLR services, an applicant should have to pay a specific amount of fees and save the payment receipt for future use.
- All applicants of learner driving license should know all rules and regulations so that such questions can be asked in computer test of LLR.
- Do not give your temporary address in the application form of a Learner driving license because it may create problems in the future. So, try to give your permanent address with valid original address proof.
- Differently abled candidates can apply for invalid carriage vehicles but he or she has to upload an ability certificate and ID card. In this way, a differently-abled person will also get a learner driving license.
AP Learner License Application Status 2021
Now, you have all information about the learner’s driving license for Andhra Pradesh state. You can apply for a driving license from the official website. Book your test slot and reach the office at a specific time so that your test will be conducted on time. When you are appearing for a test, the test result will be declared immediately. In this case, you will get your learner driving license as soon as possible.
One new option is also available on the official website which is a renewal of a driving license. So, get your license as soon as possible and start riding or driving your vehicles on the road of Andhra Pradesh state.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|