Aptus Value IPO GMP Today, Share Price, Allotment Status & dates can be checked form this page now. Get the Aptus Value IPO GMP, Allotment and Gray Market price details from here. On 10th August 2021, Aptus Value IPO GMP will be available publicly. Per share, the company will be offering equity shares in a price band ranging from Rs 346-353. And in this article, we will cover everything about it like Aptus Value IPO, share price, allotment dates etc.
Aptus Value IPO GMP
The company has a business of providing loans to individuals buying residential properties as well as providing loans against properties. Approximately 6,45,90,695 equity shares will be made available for sale through the IPO. There will be a total fund raising of Rs 2,780.crore rupees through this process. As a result of the IPO, the company will be able to meet its tier-I capital requirement.
The minimum number of equity shares which must be offered is 42 before investors can bid, followed by 42 equity shares in Multiples after that. Investing in the 13 lots would require a minimum investment of about Rs 14,826 by retail investors. Maximum that they can go is Rs 1,92,738. At least 50% offer is reserved for qualified investors. The retail investor share is 35 percent, and the non-institutional investor share is 15 percent.
Aptus Value IPO Allotment
It caters to self-employed customers serving primarily low-income and above-average-income customers. Company’s ROA was 5.7% during the financial year 2021, the highest among peers. At March 31, 2021, Aptus was one of the biggest finance companies in regards to its assets under management.
The percentage of Aptus’s credit costs to total assets for fiscal years 2021, 2020, and 2019 was 0.14%, 0.11%, and 0.06%. It provides home loan products for residential property purchases and self-construction, as well as loans for home remodeling and extension, loans on properties, and also business loans. Retail customers are the only borrowers it serves, while builders and commercial property owners aren’t eligible for loans.
Also check These IPOs
Aptus Value IPO Opening Date
Tuesday, August 10 will be the opening day for subscriptions for Aptus Value Housing Finance’s IPO. The closing date is August 12.
- An IPO price band of Rs 346-353 has been set for Aptus Value Housing.
- Aptus Housing Finance IPO Lot Size
- A minimum of 42 shares is needed to participate in the IPO, but investors can subscribe for multiples of that number.
- The upper range of the price band implies a lot of Rs 14,826 per share. A maximum of thirteen lots can be bid on by retail investors.
Aptus Housing Finance IPO Issue Size
- By selling an initial stake, the company expects to raise Rs 2,870.5 crore. A total of Rs 500 crore worth of new shares will be issued with this.
- In addition, the promoters and existing shareholders have offered to sell up to Rs 2,280.05 crore.
Reserved Quota for Institutions
An amount of 50% of the net offering is reserved for institutions.
The company will offer non-institutional investors 15 per cent of its shares. A 35 percent share will be reserved for retail investors.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
- Remdesivir Injection Uses
Aptus Value IPO Allotment Finalisation Date
Refunds will probably begin on August 20 following the finalization of allotment basis by August 18. Demat accounts should be credited by August 23.
A listing of Aptus Value IPO would likely occur on August 24.
Reasons for Raising Funds
The fresh issue will be used by Aptus to augment its capital requirements. Shareholders will receive the proceeds of the offer for sale.
Aptus Housing Finance Work
The company offers retail-oriented mortgages. In rural and semi-urban India, they serve primarily low- and middle-income self-employed consumers
Approximately 72.5 percent of the company’s AUM is in the form of loans to self-employed borrowers, with the remaining 27.5% of loans going to salaried borrowers.
A very low NPA ratio and pristine asset quality are claimed by the company.
Aptus Value Company Strengths
- It possesses strong growth potential in underpenetrated markets.
- It has an advanced asset quality management system that spans from origination to collection.
- The entity manages the complete lending process internally.
- The business model has become hard to replicate by others across geographies due to its domain expertise.
- Company’s management team is experienced and stable, and its shareholders are well known.
- Its financial performance and profitability are among the best in its industry.
- The company strives to improve the standard of living of its customers by focusing on the social impact of its business.
It will finalise the IPO share allotment on August 18 after the issue is closed on August 12. On August 20, ineligible investors will receive their funds back.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|
On August 23, eligible investors will receive their equity shares in their Demat accounts. From August 24, shares will be traded. Equity shares will be listed on the BSE and NSE for the first time.