Affordable Rental Housing Complex has a central government scheme. This scheme has also part of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. ARHC scheme will surely have given beneficially for migrants workers. In this Scheme, migrants can have accommodation at a very reasonable price. With the help of this scheme labor class workers can accommodate house rent at very fewer prices and they can also spend money on other household activities.
ARHC Scheme Apply Online 2022
Although, people who want to avail themselves of this facility can apply through the official website of ARHC. To avail of this facility, aspirants must fill the registration form on the official website. There are also conditions to avail of this facility, aspirants must be labor class and the annual income of aspirants must be less than 1 lakh yearly. We will help you to how to get the registration done so that you can also fill the registration form correctly. And then avail the facility on time.
Main Motive of ARHC Scheme: This has to be the fabulous scheme started by the central government under the guidance of our Respectable PM Mr. Narender Modi. However, regularly, the government has found new ways of helping poor and needy people. This scheme has one of the best schemes for needy people. Especially, labor class people can also save more and more money by paying much affordable rent.
Affordable Rental Housing Complex Registration
Although, the ARHC scheme will give benefits to EWS and LIG who are living in modern cities and can’t afford high rent. Affordable Rental Housing scheme approved by the central government on July 8th, 2020 during covid tenure. If you are also looking for information about the eligibility and other criteria related to registration. then do read our details carefully.
This scheme has going to be done on a Public Partnership model. And also the process to avail rental homes by applying online or offline has not been disclosed yet. As soon as the interested candidates complete the application and registration process will be available. We will also let you know in detail about the scheme. Another main motive for this yojana has many workers lost their jobs in Pandemic covid time.
ARHC Scheme Online Registration 2022
The ARHC scheme is going to be implemented through two models:
- Utilizing existing Government funded vacant houses to convert into ARHCs through Public-Private Partnership or by Public Agencies
- Construction, Operation, and Maintenance of ARHCs by Public/ Private Entities on their own vacant land
Due to this, many laborers returned to their villages as they don’t have work to do. Because they don’t have work and they are not able to fulfill their daily needs. So, they need this kind of scheme as a priority. The People who are applying for this scheme must have documents like photographs, Address Proof, Email ID, Identity card. Soon we will also share more details whenever the government is updated about this scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme 2022|
|ARHC Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Worked under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide affordable housing complex/ area|
|Start Date of Application Submission||Available soon|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of India|
ARHC Scheme Application Form
Categories of people include under the scheme :
- Street Vendors
- Industrial Worker
- Rickshaw Pullers
- Market and Trade Association
- Hospital workers
- Hospitality Sector employees
- Basic Service Provider
- Educational institute worker
- Health institution employee
- Long Term Tourist Visited
- Also, other vulnerable categories are included in the scheme.
In addition, Union Cabinet approved a scheme for providing affordable rental housing to around 3 lakh urban migrants also. The scheme has under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. However, the urban people have been taken up to provide dignified and affordable living spaces to varied groups of urban migrants and poor including industrial & construction workers.
ARHC Scheme Portal
Main Objective under the Scheme :
- At first, the government has planned for creating houses on vacant land.
- Then helping under the campaign started by the central government that is Atma Nirbhar Bharat. This campaign was launched by the Prime Minister of India.
- It also helps the workforce.
- Secondly, it creates a positive environment for the people below the poverty line.
- The government has also set up a goal for housing for all in our country.
- In addition, the scheme has giving affordable rental houses to poor people as well as migrants in India.
- It also creates leverage for investment under the scheme.
List of states becoming part of ARHC Yojana 2022 :
|Puducherry||Tamil Nadu||Daman and Diu||Tripura|
Eligible Candidates for ARHC Scheme 2022 :
- Firstly, the applicant must be from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) or Lower Income Groups (LIG) for applying under the scheme.
- Poor People living in urban areas and also migrate to urban.
- In addition, these LIG families have defined households with an annual income between Rs 3 Lakh to 6 Lakh Rupees annually.
ARHC Scheme Online Apply
Steps to fill the Affordable Rental Housing Complex Registration Form 2022:
- First, applicants either from public or private entities have to go through the Official Website of the ARHC Scheme portal.
- Then homepage of the official web link of ARHC has opened in front of you.
- After that, you need to go to the option for online registration available in the main menu bar on the homepage.
- This option for Affordable Rental Housing Complex Registration has been given for the applicants also.
- So, you need to choose that.
- After that, on the new page, you can see the application form.
- Then you need to enter all the required details here. After that, upload the document required for the registration for ARHC Yojana.
- Also, you need to select some option given such as Name of the business or Enterprises
- Then, the type of business or organization
- Also, Your registered address is needed.
- A postal code is also required here.
- Then the name of the applicant. Also Aadhar number details.
- Mobile number and email id also needed.
- At last fill in the captcha code mention below. then click on the submit button.
In case you have any query related to this scheme, then contact on the given helpline number or email id.
ARHC Helpline Number: 011-23063266 or 23063285 or 8130653741
Email Id: [email protected]
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|