In January 2022, the Elementary Education Department of the Government of Assam solicited applications for the Special Teacher’s Eligibility Test (STET) 2022 for the recruitment of lower primary teachers who have worked/are employed contractually under SSA, Assam. STET 2022 will be held in 2022, and applicants who participated in the eligibility exam are currently awaiting the result publishing.
Assam TET Result 2022
In 2022, the Assam Special TET Result 2022 is likely to be revealed. A notice announcing the result’s publication is anticipated to be placed on the official website.
Assam TET is a state-level Teacher Eligibility Test that is used to hire teachers for the state’s numerous schools. There are two exams, Paper I and Paper II, which are held concurrently throughout Assam’s 33 districts. The Assam TET certificate is valid for seven years.
Assam TET Answer Key 2022
A Few Important Points for the Assam TET 2022 – Assam TET applicants should keep the following points in mind. Candidates applying under the PH category must have a physical impairment of at least 40%. While enrolling online for Assam TET 2022, you must pick an exam center.
For recruitment as a Post Graduate Teacher, the validity of the Assam TET shall be seven years. It is required to pass both Paper-I and Paper-II individually. You will be permitted to enter the test hall only if you provide your Assam TET Admit card and a blue or black ball pen. Off-campus and remote education degrees are not valid.
Assam TET Merit List 2022
The outcome will be calculated using the candidates’ exam scores. The outcome will be announced online. It will include information on the applicants and their grades. If it is discovered that a candidate has not worked for SSA, his or her certificate or mark sheet will be declared null and invalid. Scroll down the webpage to find a link to the soon-to-be-activated result.
Assam TET Details
|Authority||Department of Elementary Education, Assam|
|Information||Assam TET Cut-off 2022 Merit List|
|Exam Name||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Result Release date||NA|
SSA Assam TET Mark Sheet Download
Assam Special TET Cut Off 2022 – It is the minimum score required to qualify for the admission test. To qualify for the exam, applicants must get a minimum of 60% or 90 out of 150 points. Applicants who fall within the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ MOBC categories must get a minimum of 50% of the available marks, or 83 out of 150.
Candidates who do not meet the authority’s minimal qualifying marks will be unable to pass the test and consequently will not be granted a Special TET certificate.
|Category||Min. Qualifying Marks|
|SC/ST(Hills)/ST(Plain)/PWD (PH)/ OBC/ MOBC||A minimum of 55% (83 marks out of 150)|
|Other Candidates||A minimum of 60% (90 marks out of 150)|
Assam TET 2022 Result Paper 1, Paper 2
Steps on how to Check Assam Special TET Result 2022
Following is a list of steps that applicants can shadow in order to check their results:
- Go to the SSA’s official website at www.ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the Special TET 2022 link.
- On the screen, a new doorway will appear.
- To get the result, click on the link provided.
- Enter the needed information precisely.
- Verify that all fields are completed correctly and submit the form.
- You should have earned a minimum of 50% (or its equivalent) in your Post-Graduation from a recognized university.
- You must possess a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree from an institution accredited by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Your minimum age should be 21 years old.
- Your age limit for the Assam TET will be determined using your School Leaving Certificate/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council, and no other document will be accepted in place of the aforementioned papers.
SSA Assam TET Marksheet 2022
The Assam TET Exam will be divided into two sections: Paper I and || Paper-II. To qualify for the Assam TET test, each applicant must pass both papers independently.
- Paper I of the Assam TET will be mandatory for all candidates, whilst Paper-II will consist of three optional exams from which each applicant must pick one.
- All questions in both papers I and II will be multiple-choice (MCQs)
- Each paper is worth 100 points.
- Thus, the Assam TET has a total of 200 marks.
- Each paper is two hours long.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|