banglarbhumi.gov.in 2022 to check WB land records online Khatiyan plot map online. West Bengal property details RoR, citizen registration. Where you can check land records online and apply for various records and documents. In West Bengal State. A new update has come. About WB Khatian Plot Map Check 2022. A new portal has been launched for the land records banglarbhumi.gov.in. The Ministry of Land Record in West Bengal launched this web portal. This has to be beneficial for the common man of the state. As they can easily get details for their respective land.
Various details have used for the land record. Before this Land record portal, the public needs to visit the government office for getting details. And that procedure was lengthy. as well as time-consuming. So, today we writing this post. For providing information related to West Bengal Land Record Plot Map web portal. Through which you can easily get related knowledge about the area of your land. With you, we also share details about the procedure, its benefits, how you can check land records.
Recently, The Ministry of Land has reformed and it has also provided a website. Through which all the citizens of West Bengal State, Who has their own land, house, plot, etc. Can check it through an online medium. Also, they can check the document of mutation for land. And they can take print of the related document available online if required.
Banglarbhumi Khatiyan Plot Information
As our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi is trying to make India a digital nation, like other countries. This will be good for the progress of our country people. Every state is now working on this new internet era. And for this, they are trying to make every facility scheme procedure online with the help of web portals. Like other states, West Bengal State Government has made various government work available details online. WB Land Records online
- Through this portal detailed information for plots and Khaitan has given online.
- The procedure of Selling Property or Purchasing property has become simple due to this.
- Online land record maintenance has increases transparency in the system.
- An entrepreneur who has planned to set up business in WB state. And are looking for site infrastructural availability. Can check it through the Banglarbhumi portal.
- If you want to access the details about any land and property. Then this is the right portal for you.
- Before this portal. Citizen has to visit the government offices for land records. But now they can go through online services.
- Also, it is a time-saving as well as a money-saving portal for users.
WB Land Record Online
If citizen of West Bengal wants to see any service or document. Which belongs to land/ Khatian/ Plots. Then they can check it easily through online mode. As Covid19 pandemic issue has still not resolved. So it is better for people to not go outside as much as possible. In the same way, you do not need to go to government officials for checking records related to your area. You can check it through your phone or computer system. And it has saved your time too.
|Recods||Land Records/ Khatian / Plot / Map Check/Land Value, Know your Property|
|Department||Land & Land Records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.|
|Objective||To provide land records online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of WB state|
|Benefits||Easily get map/records related to land|
Banglarbhumi Portal services list
- Digitization of Land records & Maps
- Deed Registration Online.
- Citizen Centric Services
- Apply Online Mutation
- Preparation, Updating & Maintenance of records.
- Management of ISU
- Certified Copy of Land records.
- Distribution of Land
- WB Record of Land (ROR) Application
- Thika Tenancy
- Mutation Notice 30 Days
- Training (LMTC & ARTI)
- Mauja Map Request/ Availability
- Rent Controller
- Khatian Status Online
- State Land Use Board
- Indo Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation
Banglarbhumi Portal Registration
- For citizens, visit the official page of the Banglarbhumi portal first.
- Then a new page, i.e Homepage has opened in front of you.
- Now click on the Signup Option given here.
- The new Registration form has opened.
- Now enter the following information in it
- Name, Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Phone no. , Municipality, District, Email id, etc.
- Now enter the password you want to put.
- Enter Security code/ Captcha Code.
- An OTP generated. you received it on the mobile number you registered for.
- Enter OTP in the given space and submit the application.
- As you can see, you are registered on this portal.
If you are coming first time on the portal. As a new user. So for getting details you need to sign up first. Then only you can check all the details. Or service you required from this portal. Register your valid mobile number. Because it has been used as verification and. Also, the department sent you details related to your request on it.
- First, you need to go through the official link of the portal.
- On homepage, go to Citizen Services option/Sign-in Click on that
- Now new page opened on your screen.
- Select Citizen Option given here.
- Enter the username and password you created at the time of sign-up.
- Fill the Captcha code in a given space.
- now click on the Login button
- And you are now logged in as a citizen on the portal.
As a citizen, you already register yourself on the web portal. Now you can get related information about land/ plots and other. By just following the login process.
How to Apply for Banglarbhumi Land ROR Application Online?
- Applicant need to login first on the Official Website of Banglarbhumi.
- Home page has opened on your system screen.
- Now login with your user name and password.
- One OTP generated, sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter it and click on Login button
- Now go for Land ROR Application, given on the new page opened, in Application tab.
- You need to enter the asked details. And at last click on submit button.
- Now you will get one application reference number. It is acknowledgment slip for you.
- Then Verification of details has took place.
- At last the ROR Certificate has issued by the Concerned department.
Applicants can have other details also. By simply following the given step on the Banglarbhumi website. And with application reference id, applicant can check the status of the application he registered for.
|Official portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|