cbseresults.nic.in 12th result 2021 CBSE name wise, school wise topper list can be checked here. Get CBSE 12th result 2021 from this page now. Due to coronavirus pandemic, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to promote the students of class 10th and class 12th without conducting the examinations for the classes. The board has issued evaluation criteria to evaluate the result of class 12th students of all streams (arts, commerce and science).
cbseresults.nic.in 12th result 2021
The evaluation criteria include Objective criteria and Internal Assessment. The board has decided to release the result in the last week of July 2021. Students can check their annual result on the official website of the CBSE.
The result is expected on 30th July 2021. All the regular and private students have to check their class 12th result. They can check the result on https://cbse.nic.in or https://cbseresults.nic.in. This year more than twelve lakhs’ students both regular and private have registered for class 12th (arts, commerce and science). The result of the candidates will be evaluated on previous performances. The CBSE board ahs directed the schools affiliated with the board to submit the evaluation report of the students appearing in class 12th exams.
CBSE 12th result 2021
Students should check the details on the result carefully. These details are Student’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, School Code, Stream, roll number, Date of Birth, Final Result, Subject names, Marks obtained in theory subjects, Marks obtained in practical subjects, Total marks, result percentage and other important details. Students are advised to carefully check the details on the result.
Sometimes, there are certain mistakes in the result, this can create problem for the candidate in future admissions. Candidate should have basic details in order to find the result on the website. The pass percentage of CBSE class 12th examination of last year was 89.09%.
Where to check the CBSE 12th result?
For accurate and reliable result, students are advised to check on these websites-
students should check the result from reliable websites. When the result is declared, candidates should keep refreshing the website for result as sometimes due to high traffic the websites become slow. Students can also call their school to get the result details.
CBSE 12th Evaluation Criteria
As the class 12th (arts, commerce and science) examinations for the session 2020-21 were cancelled, the board has decided new criteria to evaluate the result of the students. The result will be calculated on the basis of pre-board examinations, mid-term examinations, half yearly examinations, internal assessments and Periodic tests.
How to check CBSE class 12 result 2021
- The process to check the result for CBSE class 12this easy-
- First the students should visit the official website of the board.
- After visiting the website, click on result announcements.
- There will be a link “Senior School Examination (class 12th) Result 2021”. Click on this link.
- Students will have to enter the required details i.e., student roll number and name.
- After submitting the necessary details, the result will appear on the screen.
- Students can download the result and keep it for future reference. Students can also print out the PDF of the marksheet.
Benefits and eligibility for CBSE result 12th class 2021
Only those students who are studying in CBSE affiliated schools can check their CBSE class 12th (arts, science and commerce) result. All students who have appeared under CBSE class 12th exams will be able to check their result.
Checking CBSE class 12th result through online mode has various benefits-
- It will save the time of the students.
- Releasing result through online mode is a more secure way of releasing result.
- Result can be checked online by entering the details in a matter of few seconds.
- It is an easy way of checking result and is more reliable.
- CBSE class 12thresult – Last week of July 2021.
- CBSE compartment exam for class 12th– September 2021.
- CBSE re-evaluation result for class 12th– October 2021.
How to check theCBSE 12th result name wise?
- To check the result name wise, follow these steps-
- First visit the official website of CBSE board.
- On the right side of the home page, there will be an option “News and Events”. Click on that option.
- Then click on “CBSE class 12thresult by name”. Enter all the required details on click on submit.
- Then the result will appear on the screen of the candidate. Take screen shot of the result or download the result in form of PDF.
- In case a student is unable to find his or her result on the official’s website of CBSE, he or she should contact their school or CBSE headquarters.
Check result through other modes-
- CBSE results are available through online mode in order to save the time and efforts of the students-
- Students can also get their result through SMS or E-mail.
- The format to check the result through SMS for class 12th(arts, commerce and science) is cbse12<rollno><sch no><center no> and send this to 7738299899.
How to get the hardcopy of CBSE Class 12 result?
The hardcopy of CBSE result for class 12th (arts, science and commerce) is the marksheet. After the result has been announced on the official website of CBSE, the marksheet can be collected from the designated school of the candidate. The school will inform the students to collect their marksheet on a given date.
To avoid chaos in school, students will be allotted different dates to collect their marksheets along with other important certificates. Students should collect all the necessary certificates from school for future reference. Marksheet is usually available after 20 or 25 days of the declaration of the result on the website. If a student requires result for future admission, the softcopy of result is also a valid tentative marksheet.
Re-evaluation process for CBSE result class 12th name wise
If a student is not satisfying with his result, he or she can apply for revaluation. Revaluation is applied after the declaration of class 12th result. Candidates will have to fill the revaluation application form and pay the fees for the process. Earlier, students had to request for the hardcopy of the subject they want to revaluate. After obtaining the hardcopy, students will have to pay Rs.100 per question.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|12th Result link||Check Here|
|MPNRC Home||Check Here|