CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022 Registration Online Form, process, eligibility details can be checked from this page. Today in our article you will be provided complete information about CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022, please read it carefully. In our article, you will be clearly available about the registration, as well as we will also provide you complete information about this portal like required documents, benefits and eligibility criteria, etc. Whoever wants to apply for this scheme, please read our article carefully once.
- CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Covid Privar Arthik Sahayata
- Important details for CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022
- Features and Benefits of CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022
- How to register online for CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022?
CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Delhi government, for which you can apply online and get the benefit of this scheme. The full name of this scheme is – CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana and also let us tell you that only the citizens of Delhi can apply for the scheme. Benefits under this scheme are provided to the families of those who have died in Delhi due to covid-19.
This scheme has been started in 2022, hope that all the people will apply for this scheme as soon as possible and take advantage of the benefits given by the government. Those families whose any member has died due to covid-19 can apply for CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022 and can take the benefits given by the government. For complete information about this, read our article carefully till the end.
Mukhyamantri Covid Privar Arthik Sahayata
Under this new scheme launched by CM, you will be given financial assistance every month, through which you will be given Rs.2500/-. Also, let us tell you that you will be given Rs.50,000/- as a lump sum amount by this, but only people living in Delhi can register for this benefit. The name of the department under which this information comes – Social Welfare Department. If you want, you can also check by visiting the online portal to get more information about it, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
All the documents you need for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Death certificate
- Documents of the relationship between decedent and applicant
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Domicile certificate
- Deceased rt-PCR report and blood test reports
- Passport size photograph.
Important details for CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022
You should know about some important things for this scheme, which are given below:-
On the death of wife
If your wife dies due to covid-19 and if your wife used to earn income then you will be given Rs.2500/- every month, which will be given to you for the whole life.
On the death of husband
If your husband earns income and he dies due to covid-19 then you will be given Rs.2500/- every year for your whole life. Along with this, if you want, you can also take advantage of a widow’s pension.
On the death of a single parent
If you are a single parent and they die due to covid-19, then Rs.2500/- will be given to the child till the age of 25 years. For this, you can apply by visiting the online portal, through which you can get the benefits of this scheme.
On the death of both parents
If you both mother and father die due to covid-19, then their child will be provided Rs.2500/- every month through this scheme till the age of 25 years. If those who have died do not have children, then there is such a situation that this benefit will be given to the parents of the deceased and along with the parents can also take advantage of old-age pension.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
On the death of a son or daughter
If your son or daughter dies due to covid-19 and he used to earn any kind of income, then you will be given Rs.2500/- every month under this scheme. Along with this, parents can also take advantage of old-age pension.
On the death of a brother or sister
If your brother or sister used to earn any kind of income and they die due to covid-19, then you will be given Rs.2500/- every month. This benefit will be available to you only when the brother or sister of the dependent is physically handicapped and mentally unwell. To take advantage of this scheme, you can register online by visiting the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022
- While applying for this scheme, you have to keep the following things in mind:-
- You can register if the income-earning member in the family dies due to covid-19.
- Along with the benefits of this scheme, you can also avail the benefits of a widow pension, old age pension, etc.
- You must be a permanent resident of Delhi to apply.
- For those who have died due to covid-19, only their family members can apply under this.
- No income criteria have been set for registering.
Features and Benefits of CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022
Under this scheme launched by the government, you will get the following types of features and benefits, which are as follows:-
- This scheme has been launched by the Social Welfare Department in 2022.
- You will be given a lump sum of Rs.50,000/- through this scheme.
- There are no income criteria of any kind to register.
- Benefits will be provided for the education and health of children whose parents die due to covid-19.
- Along with this, you can also take advantage of Widow Pension and Old Age Pension.
- You will be provided Rs.2500/- every month.
- Only permanent residents of Delhi can take advantage of this.
- The benefit will be made available to you on the death of the member of the family who used to earn the income.
How to register online for CM Delhi Pariwar Arthik Sahayata Yojana 2022?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is:- https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Then you have to search the apply option on the home page and click on it.
- Your application form will be open in front of you.
- In the form, you have to fill in all the details like name, email id, and phone number, etc.
- After filling, you have to submit all the documents and click on submit.
- Then your application will be completed and you can take advantage of this scheme.
Hope that today you have got complete information about this scheme in our article, if you still want to ask anything about it, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section and we will get you soon.
|Official Website||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|