Online Digilocker Portal has the solution for the digital platform for storing various documents. In addition documents such as Migration certificates, Marksheets, Passing certificates, and other important documents have been secured here. The Central Government of India has initiated Digilocker Portal portal service for the citizens of our country. So, that they can download it from anywhere and use it whenever needed by the person.
Digilocker Registration 2022
If you also want to store your public service documents or documents related to education. Then the Digilocker has the best solution for online medium for storage. Also, the candidate who has registered himself on the portal then they can also gain access to his PAN card, ITI Certificate, Income Tax Documents, Aadhar card through this portal easily.
However, there has 16 Education board services, 16 Central government services, and 36 State government services given under the Digilocker Portal for the public. Due to which the public has able to use the service provided on this portal and also get access to the certificate stored here. But before using this portal person need to register first for having services benefits. We also share information about the main points related to this portal.
Digilocker App Download
In addition to dedicated personal storage space given to the person. The Digilocker has also linked with each resident’s Aadhar number. Most important it can be used for the e-documents storage which has been securely saved here. Then it also stores URI i.e Uniform Resource Identifier which has also linked with e documents as issued by the different departments working under the government.
Also when you need to e signature in any services then also you can use it with the help of the Digilocker system. This has also been known for the facility of e-sign. so, that you can use the digitally signed documents for the required service. Moreover, students can also have the benefit of this digital locker online for storing their education-related documents.
Services List offered in Digilocker by the Central government of India :
- Income Tax Department
- Also, NIESBUD
- Indian Navy (INS Valsura)
- Then, the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Also, the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (HPCL)
- Common Service Centre (CSC)
- Most important, the Central Board of Secondary Education
- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- In addition, National Health Authority
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas(BPCL)
- National Institute of Open Schooling
- Also, Employee’s Provident Fund Organization
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Ministry (IOCL)
- Then, Road Transport and Highways
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
|Name of the Scheme||Digilocker Online Portal|
|Initiated by||The Central Government of India|
|Worked under||The Government of India|
|Benefits||To securely store the important document online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India and students of our country|
|Name of Application||Digiloacker Wallet|
Umang App Registration
Main Key Point for Digilocker :
|Dashboard||Under this, candidates can see the homepage of the main link|
|Once you log in to this page you can also check the summary related to all your documents.|
|Issued Documents||Due to this section, the URIs links for the related documents and certificates issued by the government to you have been shown|
|Also, the document from other agencies who participated in the Digilocker portal has seen here|
|Shared Documents||Under this section, the list of documents that you have shared with other email id or account has available|
|Issuers||In addition, this section has a list of departments and agencies which have registered themselves in Digilockers as Issuers of documents.|
|In case these agencies have issued any certificate or document to you, then it will be shown in the URI link also.|
|URI links are also available in the Issued document section.|
|Uploaded Documents||With the help of this section, candidates can show all the documents which have been uploaded by themselves.|
|Here, you can also update the document type.|
|Also eSign and share these uploaded documents.|
|Activity||Under this section, all the log activities have also been performed for your Digilocker account.|
|It also mentions details about the activities about file download, file upload, and e-Sign, etc.|
Also, the National Institute of Open Schooling for Class 12th and Class 10th Provisional Certificate and Marksheet has available on its Digilocker Portal. And now candidates can manage their certificate and document very safely through the DigiLocker Portal. At any time when you have a requirement of a certificate then you can download it by login on to the Official page.
Umang App Login
How to Use the Digilocker for Residents :
- At first, the applicant has to log in, then one should enter the mobile number in the login field.
- Then one OTP has been sent to your registered mobile number. Also, enter the OTP in the required field given on the page.
- After that, fill in the username and password and create your Digilocker account.
- So, you are now Signed in on this portal. Now you can also provide your Aadhar number issued by UIDAI voluntarily in the process to avail of other services.
- Then, once you completed the above process, the candidate can check the URIs for e-Documents. Available e-document have been uploaded in the Digilocker by different-different issuers.
- Most important, the resident has to upload e- documents also in this locker and save their e-Sign.
- In addition, resident can share their private certificate or documents with the requesters with the help of the link they shared.
- also, the link has to send on a registered mail id.
- So, whenever you need you can login to this portal with a username and password and get details related.
The process to Use Digilocker for Issuers :
- Firstly, you need to log in to the portal by completing the registration process as an issuer.
- After that, the Issuer ID has generated on the official portal.
- Then issuer can upload the documents in an XML format in the standard format using the repository service provider in the designated repository.
- SO, each document uploaded by the issuer should have in their repository a unique id or URI. Also, it comprising of Document types, ID, and issuer ID as well.
- After that, document URI has pushed towards the concerned residents based on their Aadhar number of profiles in Digilocker. Digilocker CBSE Marksheet 10th and 12th class.
Digilocker App for Android
Steps to upload a Document using Digilocker :
- At first, the person has to go through the official portal of Digilocker.
- Then, you have to visit the My certificate section available on the homepage.
- After that, you need to select the document type from the given drop-down list on the official page.
- Then provide the name of the document.
- So, fill in the details related to the document you have uploading.
- After that, choose the file from the local folder available on your system.
- Each file has been uploaded in the restricted size mentioned in the portal.
- Also, provide the description of the related document.
- At last, click on the upload button.
- Then your documents have enlisted under the uploaded documents subsection in the end.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|