DSSSB Result 2021 (9-10 Oct) Answer key, Cut off marks will be discussed here. This is known as the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. Delhi government employees are recruited through this state-level entrance examination. On Delhi’s official website, www.delhi.gov.in, you can see information regarding the DSSSB exam Results. The DSSSB will announce the vacancies for 2021 recruitment in December 2020.
DSSSB Result 2021
DSSSB 2021 has several vacancies for TGTs, PGTs, and PRTs. Online registration will be required for DSSSB 2021. On the official website, the DSSSB result for 2021 and the scorecard will be announced. Scorecards display the scores of the different sections and the combined score for the section as a whole. To find out their DSSSB results 2021, the candidates must follow the below instructions:
Log in to the official website once you have opened it. To get the DSSSB Teacher Recruitment Result 2021, the aspirants need to click on the link on the board. Candidates have to enter their date of birth, application number, and password to check the results.
DSSSB Answer Key 2021
Details are mentioned in the DSSSB result. DSSSB results contain essential information about the candidate that should be considered carefully. There were several vacancies advertised on the website of DSSSB. Listed below are the enumerated candidates by category. The candidates’ rolls have been inserted. It is now time for the recruitment process of the DSSSB to move forward.
DSSSB Teacher cutoff marks – The candidates need to read this article carefully to learn how the DSSB successfully conducted the exam held on 7, 8 August 2021. In addition, DSSSB has published the answer key of the written examination to assist applicants who have taken the DSSSB written exam. To be eligible to register for the Recruitment Exam, candidates need to achieve a minimum qualifying mark.
DSSSB Cut Off Marks 2021
Criteria for calculating DSSSB results
Each stage of the selection process of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is followed by the release of results:
- One Tier: After applying the DSSB, candidates are invited to sit for an objective test.
- In the Second Tier (Tier-II) of the Two-Tier Examination, candidates who have passed the First Tier (Tier-I) exam are invited to appear in Tier-II.
- A candidate who passes the two-tier (Tier-2) examination will be called to participate in the skill test.
- In the final round of selection, candidates who pass all stages of the examination are selected for their respective roles.
|Board||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Recruitment||TGT, PGT, PRT, Clerk, LDC, Assistant, and others|
|Result||DSSSB Exam Result 2021|
|Cut Off||DSSSB Cutoff 2021 recruitment wise|
|Job Location||NCR Delhi|
DSSSB TGT Result 2021
It is worth noting that candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks prescribed for their respective posts to pass each stage/tier of the DSSSB exam.
Here’s how to download the DSSSB answers for 2021
- Just log on to www.dsssbonline.nic.in, the main official website of the DSSB, to apply
- The Answer Key Download Link can be found once you have entered the official web page on the side of the screen.
- To submit your submission, you must submit the details that have been requested.
- It will appear for you to download the Key after you have submitted your answer.
- Ensure that you save the PDF files as hard copies on your computer.
Question Papers for Delhi SSSB
Aspirants participating in the exam are looking for the Delhi SSSB Answer Key 2021, a valid document required after the exam is over. Here on this page, you will be able to check out detailed information about the written examination of Delhi SSSB June 2014 and a list of the answer key. There are four sets for the DSSSB Answer Key 2021: Set-A, Set-B, Set-C, and Set-D. Exam participants appeared in all four groups.
DSSSB PGT Result 2021
Documents to be uploaded after the DSSSB results are announced
DSSSB may ask candidates to upload academic and professional papers at any time during the recruitment process. Candidates are required to upload some crucial documents following the announcement of the DSSSB results:
- Mark sheets for all academic subjects
- Degrees of all kinds
- (If applicable) Disability certificate
- Example of a government employee’s proof. If applicable, a serviceman’s proof.
- Admission card for the DSSSB
- If applicable, the caste certificate
Factors affecting the DSSSB Cutoff for 2021
DSSSB Cutoff for 2021: Some factors
- Exam difficulty can be measured according to this scale.
- Board members have been notified to fill vacancies within the organization.
- Several candidates attended the exam.
- The categories of candidates applying to the exam
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|