The Central Government has established a new portal for e-Dharti GeoPortal. So, the department of the Land and Development Office has taken the work under its responsibility. Under this department, there have near about 60,000 commercial, industrial, residential and, also institutional properties. With the online method, the department has decided to develop transparency in the work structure also. Now everything has available on the online mode.
e Dharti Geo Portal
Although the government of India has already started the campaign for making digital India. Due to which all the government official departments have worked online to provide services to citizens of India. However, e Dharti Portal has to be a medium for updating all the records related to land-owning agencies centers. After that, they give knowledge about all the property-related information.
Due to the e-dharti portal, all the time has taken for providing details by the government official has now been cut down. And also it reduces the intervention of humans because of online services. The owner of land or dharti can now get his property-related details digitally and also brings predictability in the transaction during the property.
eDharti GeoPortal Login
So, if you have also need help to check details about your land or property online, then you can follow the steps given here. We also share details related to the feature and importance of e Dharti Portal online. As online mode has given all the legal information based on your information given, that’s why you don’t need to worry about your property now.
Interested applicants can also apply online for details and other information such as mutation of property, substitution, gift, mortgages, conversion, and sale, etc. It also helped the government official for knowing about the land details. Due to this portal actual status of vacant properties has been evaluated. In addition, applicants get the property card by applying.
e Dharti GeoPortal Property Card
Key information mentioned on Property Card :
- Property Status
- Land Type
- Also, Property Type
- In addition, Property Sub Type
- Plot Area
- Type of Lease deed
- Date of Deed Execution
- Also, date of Allotment
- Any court case pending before
- Most important, Present leaseholder or allottee
|Name of the Post||e Dharti Geo Portal|
|Launched by||Mr. Hardeep Singh Puri|
|Worked under||The Department of Land and Development Office|
|Category||The Central Government Scheme|
|Benefits||To provide property details online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
However, many people still don’t know about the power of technology. But with the help of government online services, it directly helps in the growth of development. The power of technology has an immense effect on development nowadays. And all the people now understand also about internet technology.
e Dharti GeoPortal Property Card Print
The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Shri Hardeep Singh Puri has announced this portal. Due to this portal online map handling and property details have been managed easily by the concerned department. Moreover, the normal people can also have details about their residential, institutional, and other details for land. Candidates can apply for the property card at any time from their home or system. All the processes online are made accessible by the concerned department of L&DO.
After the launched through the official department under the land-related scheme. The concerned department has also sent messages to all the beneficiaries under the project. Nowadays Aadhar number has considered a very important document in India. Because the message sent by the department on the mobile number which has linked with Aadhar number.
UMD e Dharti Geoportal Login
The process to Apply for e dharti Geo Portal Property Card :
- Before applying for a property card, the PMO sends SMS to eligible candidates about the link.
- Then, interested candidates need to go through the Official Website Link.
- After that, they reached the home page of the e dharti geo portal online.
- Then, you can see the registration page on your browser.
- At first, fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- Details asked in the application form have to your basic information, aadhar details and others also.
- Then again a form has appeared before you.
- So, you have to verify all the details you enter in the applicable registration form.
- At last, click on the submit button.
- When the registration form has been submitted online, then soon you will receive your property card against the land details you entered.
After applying applicants have to wait for some days, as the concerned department will contact them by itself. The information against their registration has to be sent on the registered mobile number or email id given by the candidates. So, provide all those details which provide your more benefits. But it also reduces the cases for fraud registrations about the land.
e-Dharti GeoPortal Property Card
Steps to get for e Dharti Geo Property Card Online :
- Firstly, candidates have to go through the Official Website link given for e Dharti GeoPortal.
- After that, the home page of the official portal has opened before you.
- Then, on the home page, you can see the map has displayed.
- Secondly, candidates need to provide the details of the land address for which they want to apply.
- After that click on the enter button, once you punched the details.
- Then, you need to zoom to the exact location for seeing the property.
- Thirdly, when you select the area, a few options appear before you such as View Property Card, Misinformation, and View Geo Tagged image, etc.
- Then you need to select the first option that is View Property Card.
- After that, information for the property card has opened in front of you.
- Also, you can see information about the condition of the land, its type, and the details of shareholding which has important for candidates.
- If you want a print of the property card, then click on the Print button. Or you can download the file and then take the print.
As this has digital access to land information, then people can easily buy or purchase any land according to their interests. Soon, you can see the status of the application through the registration number of the application for a property card online. e-Dharti GeoPortal Map
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|