E Pass Status Check – All States Check Lockdown Pass Status can be checked here. Get your Corona E Pass status from this page now. All information about the E Pass Status check is provided to you in our article, please read it carefully. We know that in the time of Corona, all the people are facing many problems, so the government has decided to issue an E pass.
E Pass Status Check
We will provide complete information about this in our country, how you can apply for it, and also check the status. If any person has to go out for some important work, then you can go through this pass and the police will not stop you, hoping that you will go out soon after getting your E pass.
For this pass, you have to apply only by going to the online portal, any person can apply for this E pass. This portal has been launched by the government, which is fully used online. You can come anywhere with this E pass, you only have to show your E pass. But this E pass is made only for those who really need it.
Lockdown Pass Status
You can apply for E Pass from any state, only you have to go to the online portal of your state and after that, you can easily come to any state.
In an Epidemic like Corona, all industries, companies, offices, etc. are closed, due to which all the people are facing a lot of trouble, many people have also been stripped of their jobs. Therefore, through this scheme, you can get your pass and go outside, but only those who really need it. With this pass you can also travel to other cities, only you have to apply yourself. Hope you stay at your home and stay safe, only go out for essential work.
State wise E Pass Status
- AP ePass Status
- Assam E Pass Status
- Bihar E Pass Status
- Chhattisgarh E Pass Status
- Delhi E Pass Status
- Goa ePass Status
- Gujarat ePass Status
- Haryana E Pass Status
- HP ePass Status
- Jharkhand E Pass Status
- Karnataka ePass Status
- Kerala ePass Status
- MP E Pass Status
- Maharashtra E Pass Status
- Odisha E Pass Status
- Punjab ePass Status
- Rajasthan E Pass Status
- Telangana ePass Status
- Tamil Nadu E Pass Status
- Uttarakhand ePass Status
- UP E Pass Status
- West Bengal ePass Status
Documents Needed for E Pass
To apply for an E pass, you need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Name of Applicant
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- E Pass Purpose
- Passport size photo
- GST and Employee details
- Pass time duration
- Residential Address, etc.
How to apply online for E Pass?
- To apply for this pass, first, click on the online portal.
- After clicking, the home page will open on the screen.
- On the home page, you have to fill in your phone number and OTP.
- Then the form will open for your E pass.
- In the form, you have to fill in GST and Employee details.
- Along with this, you have to fill in all the other details asked and click apply.
- In the form, you will find the reference number, save it.
How to check the status of E pass?
- To check the status, click on the online portal.
- After clicking, the home page will open.
- On the home page, you will get the option for E Pass status and you have to click on it.
- After clicking, you have to fill in your reference number.
- After filling it, your E pass will open.
- Save and download the E pass.
- Also, get a print copy of the E pass.
All information about the E Pass Status check has been provided to you in our article, stay connected with us for more information. We expect you to stay at home during the time of covid-19, stay safe and go out of the house only if some important work is done. If you want to ask anything about E Pass, you can message us in the comment section and we will surely reply to your comment soon.