EHS Telangana Health Card login 2022 and Registration form available @ ehf.telangana.gov.in You can check TS health card Status, apply online. EHS Telangana health card login, Registration Form In Telangana State, EHS Telangana Health Card 2022 has started for the government employees. And it has financial medical care, in case they have medical problems. This Scheme has health benefits. Under the government employee and journalist health scheme, one health card has issued to the applicants. And through which they can have health facilities in hospitals.
EHS Telangana Health Card login
For its employees, the government has to make the health department stronger. The Chief Minister of Telangana state Mr. S K . Chandra Shekhar Rao. has announced this scheme. Today we have to give you details about EHS Telangana Health Card Login, Its benefit, Service provided in this scheme. And Its registration process. By which you can easily avail its services and advantages. Presently working in government departments. Or retired from the government department.
In both cases, the government has to provide you health card. In this Scheme, Free Medical Service. Or you can call it cash-less service has given. Through this health card, the applicant can use both private or government hospitals as per need. Also, this card is applicable in Telangana state only. So if you are interested in it too. Then apply for this scheme.
|Scheme||Health Card Scheme|
|Introduced by||State Government of Telangana|
|Benefit||To provide free health treatment|
|Registration Form||EHS Telangana Health Card Registration Form|
|Status||TS Health Card Status 2022|
Nowadays the registration under any scheme becomes easy. Through online service, it has become easy and time-saving. So you do not need to go to any government department for registration. Just you need to go to the official website and complete the registration process, at your home only.
TS Health Card Registration Form 2022
There are various advantages given to this Telangana health card –
- The first one is free medical service.
- Secondly, the list of famous hospitals as well as government hospitals has issued online.
- A thirdly retired government employee can also take its benefits.
- Registration for Telangana Health Card has free. No charges were asked during registration.
As we already know, that employees working in the government sector have some benefits. Job Stability, Pension Schemes, Family cover, etc. And now Health card is also added to the list. For applying for a health card. The whole process is very smooth. Because in the COVID-19 pandemic, we need to stay home as much as possible. That is why now the government is releasing its services through online mediums.
Diseases Cover Under TS Health Card
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiology Critical Care
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Neuro surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Pediatrics Pediatric Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Plastic Surgery
- Thalassemia Surgical
- Oncology Surgical
- Gastro Enterology
Although Telangana Employee Health Scheme has been initiated by the Government. But health card has issued by the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. And Government employees just needs to log in first. Then the registration procedure is simple for them.
TS Health Card Scheme Features:-
- The Government of Telangana has started this health card scheme. So, the benefit has to be for Telangana state people only.
- Through a Health card, the government employee can have Cash-less medical treatment.
- Cashless treatment is available in both Private and Government hospitals.
- For taking benefits, Employees need to apply through online services.
- There are many diseases covered in the scheme.
- As per the government scheme, The official website has also provided easy procedures.
- Even the retired government employee can also be registered in it.
- Also, there is a free registration process for a health card.
No Application fee. Sometimes for medical treatment. The person needs to go to private hospitals, in which the main issue is the payment of medical bills. As in government hospitals, already the prices are low for treatment. So the main issue comes with private medical treatment. Some diseases have treated in the private sector properly.
So at that time applicants become helpless due to expensive treatment. But now the government has your back. By providing this scheme. The government has given great medical facilities to their employees.
TS Health Card Eligibility criteria:-
- Before applying, the Applicant must have permanent residence proof of Telangana.
- As per the scheme, He/ She should be a Government employee. Current Government employees as well as Retired Government employees also eligible.
- There has no age limit under this scheme.
- For applying, the Candidate should have all the important documents required in registration.
TS Health Card Documents Required:-
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Government Employee identity
- Age Proof
- Ration Card
- Passport size photo
- Contact details.
If you also want to see hospital names, available in your health card panelist. Then on the official page Hospital Option given. Through which you can get details about Hospitals. In which applicants can get treated.
How to Login for Telangana Health Card?
TS Health Card login as employees, pensioners, STO, DDO, Journalists, HOD, Hospitals, Empanelment, DPRO, IPRO
- Before everything, you need to make a login id For this go through the Official link first.
- Now the homepage has opened in front of you.
- On the top right side corner, there is an option Sign in. Click on that.
- A drop-down list has appeared. Select Employees. Then a new page opened on your screen. For knowing your user id.
- Click on the first option given Know Your User Id. In case you forget the password.
- Now log in with your details.
TS Health Card Apply Online 2022
- The Drawing and Disbursing Officer has automatically made your user name.
- By which you sign-in on the Employee Health Scheme Website.
- You need to fill required details asked in the application. after you logged in.
- Then attach the document asked in the account.
- Your procedure for getting an employee health card has completed.
- Before application submission, the applicant can verify it and correct the details.
- If any error occurred. In case the error is non-correctable. Cancel the application.
- And again fill the new form online. Then at last approve your application for further.
- In the end the data you entered. Sent to the district head.
- Then through CFMS, data has sent to the finance department.
- After this data forwarded to Aarogyasri Health care Trust.
- At last Aarogyasri Health Care Trust will be issued, Health Card. And provide data on EHS.
- For any query related to Employee Health Card Scheme: Dial 104.
Soon we will give you details related to EHS Telangana Health Card Status.
|Official portal||click here|
|MPNRC home||click here|