Employees Provident Funds Organization has providing EPFO Pension Scheme 2022. Interested applicants can register themselves under the scheme for having an advantage from PF. EPF has the main yojana under the Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Act, 1952. The Company and employee both contribute near about 12% of the basic salary of the employee. And also dearness allowance concerning EPF.
EPFO Pension Apply Online 2022
Currently, the interest rate on the deposit of EPF is 8.5% per annum. Nowadays, it has become mandatory for employers and employees to register theirs contribute to EPF. Although, every person has their saving plans EPFO Pension Online Apply. But through this plan, they can do extra savings and which they can get only when they left their employer. If the candidate changing their job, then this EPF has to transfer from one employer to another one.
However, EPFO provides social security to the person, which helps them for saving a small amount from their salary. Provident Fund will help them further like a pension. PF has deducted from the employee salary every month till they have to work with the firm. If you also want to apply online for EPFO Pension 2022, then by following our process you can easily complete the registration procedure.
EPF Pension Registration Form
As a result, we have seen many people have registered already for having benefits under the scheme. And the organization can register their employees also with only three procedures such as form filling and free consultation, receipt of PF number, and connect with the data validation of dedicated affiliate.
Under the PF rule and regulation, all the companies that have 20 or more than 20 employees, then they can apply for EPFO Registration 2022. While in some cases, few employers with less than 20 employees are also eligible for applying.
EPFO Pension Yojana Form 2022
Today, we have sharing details about the objective of bringing the PF scheme. And also about the benefits of EPFO Registration. Here, we have also shared information about the application procedure and document list required during application submission. Through EPFO, saving has to promote between employees and employers.
|Scheme||EPFO Pension Apply Online 2022|
|Launched by||Employees Provident Fund Organization|
|Benefit||To save money for pension|
|Main objective||To promote money saving|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
EPFO Pension Apply Online
The main objective of EPFO Registration :
- At first, it promotes and encourages voluntary compliance.
- Secondly, every employee has only one EPF account which is also ensured by EPFO.
- Most important, compliance also is facilitated through the EPFO organization.
- Thirdly, every service is made available through online mode.
- So, online service has been reliable and improved by the EPFO.
- Also, any member can easily access their respective account.
- EPFO makes sure that all the rules and regulations have also followed by the employer and employee.
- At last, EPFO maintains all the procedures to provide PF as a pension to the beneficiary.
- Claim settlements for EPFO, has reduced from 20 days to 3 days.
|Online Withdrawal of EPF||UMANG App|
|Also Helpdesk for Inoperative Accounts||Monthly returns for exempted establishments|
|Employees can also track these accounts||International Worker can generate a certificate of coverage|
|Online transfer of EPF||Missed Call and also SMS service|
|Grievances||Establishment can also register online|
|Claim Status and Passbook|
EPFO Registration Form 2022
Benefits of EPF Account opening :
- Firstly, through the EPF account, money-saving has been done for the long run.
- After that, there has no requirement has made with single or lump-sum investment.
- Also, this saved amount can help financially in case of an emergency.
- At the time of retirement of an employee, saving money has also given to the employee.
- Although, it helps a person to maintain a good lifestyle.
- As a result, a small amount of money has saved every month of the job and, retirement will be a collective amount with interest.
|Classification||Percentage of Contribution|
|EDLIS Admin Charges||0.01 %|
|Employees Provident Fund||3.67 %|
|EPF Admin Charges||1.10 %|
|Also Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS)||8.33 %|
|Insurance Scheme for Employees Deposit Link||0.50 %|
However, eligibility criteria for the EPF scheme are very important. So, we have sharing details about that too. Candidates can also check all the information about the document list.
EPFO Pension Eligibility Criteria
- At First, people from all the States in India (except Jammu and Kashmir) can apply under the provision of the EPF scheme.
- Secondly, EPF account registration has compulsory for salaried employees with an income of fewer than 15,000 Rs per month.
- However, companies with less than 20 employees can join this scheme as well on the basis of Voluntary.
- As a result, companies with more than 20 employees have to register mandatorily for EPF.
- Also for employees whose salary is more than 15000 Rs can register for EPF. But for registration, they need approval from Assistant PF Commissioner.
Documents required for applying online :
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Canceled Cheque or Bank Statement
- Hired/Rented Agreement (if any)
- Digital Signature
EPFO Pension Application Form
Steps for EPF Registration 2022 for Employers :
- Firstly, the employer needs to visit through the Official Website of the EPFO Official portal link.
- Then, a new page opened for the home page of the Official link. After that, you need to click on the Establishment Registration option given on your screen.
- So, a new page will be opened on your screen.
- Then, for more information, you can also download the Instruction manual.
- Before filling the application form, the employer needs to go through all the details carefully.
- Then, click on the Sign-up option.
- So, you need to fill in the details available here, such as name, email id, phone number, etc.
- At last, click on the Sign-up tab for becoming a user of the website.
- Once you registered yourself, go through the link for Registration for EPFO.
- After that, you can see an option for new user registration click on that tab.
- Fill in all the mandatory details here also. Then attach all the documents required here.
- In the end, by clicking on submit button, complete your application submission.
- Then digital signature of the employer is required here. Also, the digital signature certificate is mandatory for registration.
- After that, the employer will receive one confirmation email from the Shram Suvidha department about the registration of your application.
EPFO Toll-free number: 1800-118- 005 epfindia.gov.in Registration online
In case you have any questions related to EPFO, then contact this given toll-free number.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|