GATE 2022 Syllabus – Exam Pattern, All Branches PDF Download links can be checked here. Get the GATE Syllabus 2022 from this page now. If you want to get complete information about GATE 2022 Syllabus, then definitely read our article carefully till the end. In our article, you will be told that when your syllabus is being released and how you will download it, we will also provide complete information about this process. Complete information about Syllabus for all branches as well as Exam Pattern is also provided in our article. Bookmark our website for more information.
GATE 2022 Syllabus
The online applications for the Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering were done by IIT Kharagpur from 30 August to 24 September 2021. Now, this exam is going to be conducted on 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February 2022 for which you can check the syllabus only by visiting the official website. The notification for this exam was released online by the authority on 01 August 2022 and all the students have applied online in large numbers and are preparing for the exam.
In the GATE exam, you will be passed based on your marks only, so prepare for the exam diligently. This exam will be conducted in a completely fair manner and the result will also be released fairly. This exam will be conducted on a fixed date only, so hopefully, you all must be starting the preparation for it now. But you can prepare for it only by going through the Syllabus because in this you will be given complete information about the exam.
GATE Syllabus 2022
|Authorized by||IIT Kharagpur|
|Exam name||Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering [GATE]|
|Application date||30 Aug – 24 Sept 2021|
|Exam date||05, 06, 12, 13 Feb 2021|
GATE Exam Pattern 2022
Complete information about whatever pattern has been issued by IIT Kharagpur for this exam will be available to you in our article. In the exam pattern, you will be told that what type of questions will be given to you in this exam, through which you can prepare for the exam. Your exam pattern is as follows:-
- GATE exam will be computer-based will be conducted online.
- You will be given 3 hours for the exam.
- There will be a total of 29 papers in this exam.
- The exam will be of MCQ/MSQ and NAT type.
- In this, you will be given two sections, the first section is General Aptitude [GA] and the second section is the candidate’s selected subject.
- In the GA section, you will be given 10 questions, 55 questions will be given for the subject and a total of 65 questions will be given.
- The exam will be a total of 100 marks, in which 15 marks will be given for GA and 85 marks will be given for Subject.
- All questions will be of 1 or 2 marks for which the rules are different.
- There will be 1/3 negative marking for 1 mark question.
- There will be negative marking as per 2/3 for the question of 2 marks.
- In GATE there will be 0 negative markings for the section of NAT.
GATE 2020 Syllabus PDF all branches
|GATE Paper||PDF link|
|Architecture and Planning (New Pattern)||AR|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
|Environmental Science & Engineering||ES|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY|
|Geomatics Engineering (New Paper)||GE|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (New Paper)||NM|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||XH|
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
How to download the online Syllabus of GATE 2022?
- For Syllabus visit the online portal.
- Then select the Syllabus option on the home page.
- Then the syllabus will open on the next page.
- Save and download the syllabus in PDF.
- You can also take a print copy of the same.
Hope you have got complete information about GATE 2022 in our article. If you still want to ask anything about it, then you can message us in the comment section and we will reply to you soon.
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|