Housing for All Scheme Application Form 2022 pmaymis.gov.in Download app to check to apply online process and PMAY HFA Registration. PMAY is also known as Housing for all Scheme available for the people of India. It has an initiative of the Central Government of India which provides affordable homes for citizens who do have not any other house in their name. Whether people from an urban area or rural areas Housing For All. Home is everyone’s dream, So the government of India has to make this dream possible.
Housing Form All Scheme Application Form 2022
A few years back, in June 2015 this scheme has introduced for the welfare of poor people. Some people even don’t have shelter for a living. Finance Minister Shrimati Nirmala Sitaraman has announced the Union Budget for this year 2021. Also, there has extension added into the scheme for providing affordable houses for people. Due to this a tax exemption has also been introduced for the projects of rental housing.
Although, many migrant workers have roaming in every state. But now they can also apply under this scheme and get all the benefits that come under the Housing for all scheme 2021. As a result, the interest rate given under the PMAY scheme has started from 6.5% per annum. And if we talk about the security then it is up to 20 years decided by the concerned department.
Housing for All Apply Online 2022
However, the PMAY application form has still available by the government. So, whoever wants to apply under this scheme, can apply before the last given by the government of India. According to reports, there have lots of people who have taken benefit from this scheme. As a result, the Finance Minister has updated that the last date of application submission has also been extended.
The last date for applying under the Housing for all scheme has been decided for Lower Income Group (LIG) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) has now been extended till 31st March 2022. Migrant workers who belong to EWS and LIG categories have been given extra benefits. In addition to the rate of interest, an additional 1.5 Lakh Rupees also deduct from the loan taking for housing within the last date of the scheme.
Housing For All app download
Benfits of the PMAY Scheme :
- As a result of this scheme, on a house loan for the first time, the subsidy rate of interest has been given at 6.5% per annum. And also the time duration of returning house loan has been given up to 20 years to beneficiaries.
- In addition, for constructing houses, eco-friendly and sustainable technologies have been used.
- Also, for senior citizens and disabled people, the allocation of the ground floor has been given preferably.
- This scheme has also been implemented in both rural and urban areas.
- So, from the initial stage, the credit-linked subsidy has been implemented on the beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
|Name of the Scheme||Housing for All Scheme 2022|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022|
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Worked under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide affordable houses for all|
|Beneficiaries||All the citizens of India who cannot afford the house|
|Announced by||Finance Minister of India|
PM Awas Housing for All Registration online
- However, in this scheme, there have 4041 statutory towns that have been considered with the priority given to 500 cities underclass I. This scheme has been implemented under three phases so that maximum people can get benefits.
- In addition, women candidates, people from OBC, SC, ST categories can also apply under the PMAY Scheme for having benefits.
- People who belong to EWS and LIG income categories have also eligible under the scheme for housing for all.
|Categories of Beneficiaries||Annual Income Slabs|
|MIG I (Middle Income Group I)||Rs 6 Lakh to 12 Lakh Rs|
|MIG II ( Middle Income Group II)||12 Lakh Rs to 18 Lakh Rs|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||3 Lakh Rs to 6 Lakh Rs|
|EWS ( Economically Weaker Section )||up to 3 Lakh Rs|
Housing for All Status check online
Housing for All Scheme has also been categorized into two divisions :
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin: Previously PMAY- Gramin has known as Indira Awas Yojana in our country. And its name was updated in the year 2016 as a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. Most important, it has provided affordable housing which has access for all the beneficiaries eligible under the scheme. This division of scheme has eligible on Gramin areas people in India only. However, it excludes the areas from Delhi and Chandigarh region.
- Urban Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: As a result of this scheme, it has covered the region from various cities in our country. Although its emphasis is on the urban areas EWS and LIG groups with low income in the scheme. So, the total number of cities and towns enlisted under these divisions is 4,331 in the count. It has considerate with three phases. So, in phase 1, the central government has decided to cover near about 100 cities in various states and union territories across the country. The time period was between the year 2015 to the year 2017.
- Then in phase 2, the central government has targeted to cover the 200 cities more from the year 2017 to the year 2019.
- After that in the 3rd phase, the government has decided to cover those cities which have not joined the scheme in phase 1 and phase 2. As a result, the government has planned to cover all the cities till March 2022.
List of Bank providing loans under this scheme :
|State Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|Bandhan Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Axis Bank||IDFC First Bank|
|Bank of India||Canara Bank|
|IDBI Bank||and Others|
Housing for All Scheme Status Check online
Process of Checking House for All scheme status 2021 : PMAY Housing For All Scheme apply and check application status
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the Official Website of the Housing for All scheme.
- After that, by clicking on the above link, you have reached the new page. This has the homepage of the official website.
- Then on the homepage, the option has given for the main menu, or go to the main menu bar available.
- So, you need to click on the status option given for Housing for all schemes.
- Then a new form page has available in front of you.
- Now you need to enter the required details also asked in the form
- At last click on the search status tab given below.
- So, your application status appears in front of you.
Also, the central government department working on this scheme will update you through messages related to your application submitted. In case you want to ask any query then contact the given toll-free numbers.
- Firstly, Urban, HUDCO, Toll-Free Number:1800-11-6163
- In Urban, NHB, Toll-Free Number:1800-11-3377
- Also, Gramin, Toll-Free Number:1800-11-6446
- For, Urban NHB (2) Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-3388
So, feel free to contact the department on the given number. Soon we will provide you more updates after the government has released any details about the scheme.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|