IBPS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Eligibility for various posts will be discussed here. IBPS released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associates, Hindi Officers, IT Engineers (data centers), IT Database Administrators and Software Developers and Testers (front end, backend).
IBPS Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in applying for the above posts can do so through Ibps.in. Applications will be accepted online starting October 1. Last date for submission of applications is October 14. An independent committee will select the winner and the decision is final. To apply, candidates may read the following information such as educational requirements, experience, and selection criteria.
The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection released a PDF notification on 29th September 2021 for the recruitment of various posts on the official website of IBPS. Interested candidates can check all the details of the eligibility criteria and the IBPS online application window will be open on 1st October 2021. Below you will find information about IBPS Recruitment for a variety of positions.
There are several vacancies in the IBPS, including Assistant Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associate, Hindi Officers, IT Engineers (Data Centre), IT Database Administrators, and Software Developers & Testers (Frontend & Backend). IBPS Recruitment 2021 will be conducted online from 1st October to 14th October 2021.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
In 2021, IBPS Recruitment will begin accepting online applications on October 1. Candidates with different qualifications will be invited for various posts. The application deadline for IBPS Recruitment 2021 is 14th October 2021. To apply, click the link below.
IBPS Vacancy 2021
There are vacancies for the following positions: Assistant Professor Statistics, Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate, Hindi Officer, IT Engineer (Data Center), IT database administrator, Software developer, and Tester (frontend and backend).
IBPS selection process 2021
There will be a selection process in October or November of 2021. There will be written tests and interviews in the process. A candidate who is successful in his or her interview will need to provide all of the required documents.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assoc. Professor – PhD in Statistics or equivalent degree with at least a 55% GPA.
- Faculty Research Associates – A PhD or equivalent degree in any of the following disciplines, with at least 55% in their Postgraduate studies.
- Research Associates – Post-Graduate in Psychology / Education /Psychological Measurement / Psychometrics /Management (Specialization in Human Resources) with minimum of 55% marks from recognized universities / institutes.
- Graduate degree in Hindi from a recognized university, or Master’s degree in either English or Hindi from a recognized university with Hindi as a major or elective. A degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as the medium of examination in degree level. The applicant must have a Master’s degree from a recognized university in any language and English as a major or elective subject and Hindi as the medium of examination.
- A full-time position is available for IT Engineers (Data Centers) who are B.E./B.Tech. An undergraduate degree, preferably in computer science or IT, from a recognized institution or university is required.
- IT Database Administrators, Software Developers, Testers (Front-End, Back-End) – Full Time MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University / Institute.
IBPS PO 2021 Online Application
The registration process for IBPS PO 2021 exam will be opened after the exam is released. When the IBPS has released the link for the online application for the PO/MT-XI exam, it will be added to this page.
For the recruitment process, candidates are required to register online at ibps.in, the official IBPS website. Candidates will be subjected to pretests, main exams, and interviews as part of a three-tiered selection process. To advance to the next stage, candidates must pass each exam. They are selected based on their performance in the Mains and the Interview.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Separate timings were introduced for each section of the preliminary examination by IBPS. As part of the recruitment process for PO positions, IBPS will take a two-part online exam, the IBPS Preliminary Examination and the IBPS Main Examination. An interview will then follow the online test.
IBPS PO Interview
After qualifying for the mains exam, the selected candidates are invited for an interview that carries 100 marks. At the interview, candidates must obtain a minimum score of 40% (35% for candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PWD).
An interview round generally lasts 15-20 minutes, during which bank officials ask questions about the candidates, the banking sector, current affairs, general awareness, etc. Candidates must arrive at the interview well dressed, confident, and with all the required documentation.
According to the results of the main exam and interview, the final merit list is prepared. IBPS uses a weightage of marks as 80:20 in calculating the final score.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
- Remdesivir Injection Uses
All candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for their application fees. By providing the information that appears on the screen, the payment can be processed via Debit Cards/Virtual Cards/Master Cards/Maestro/RuPay), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|