IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 Notification, Apply Online For 10000+ Posts is available now. IBPS RRB application form 2021 can be checked here. We know that all of you were waiting for this recruitment for a long time, but now vacancies have been issued for this recruitment and you can also apply for this recruitment. All the information regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 has been provided in our article, please read it carefully. We will provide you clear information about notification, application, etc. in our article.
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021
- IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant recruitment 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I recruitment 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II, III recruitment 2021
- IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Educational Qualification
- Experience Needed
- Selection Process
- How to apply online in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021?
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021
The name of the organization by which this recruitment has been issued is- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. This recruitment has been released for Regional Rural Bank and more than 10000 vacancies are out for this post. Online applications have started for this and whoever wants to be admitted to this post can apply anytime from 08 June 2021 to 28 June 2021 and this post has been released in New Delhi.
The written test for this post will be held on 01 August 2021. Hope you are preparing diligently to get recruited for this post. It is expected that only those who are eligible for this post should be recruited on this post. To get more information about this, if you want, you can also check by visiting the board’s official website, the link of which has been provided in our article.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021
|Organization name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS]|
|Post name||Regional Rural Bank [RRB]|
|Notification||07 June 2021|
|Application started on||08 June 2021|
|Last date to apply||28 June 2021|
|Exam date||01 Aug 2021|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant recruitment 2021
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I recruitment 2021
IBPS RRB Officer Scale II, III recruitment 2021
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2021
You will get complete information about the criteria set by the organization for this post in our article. For this post, you can fill your application form according to eligibility. Hope you all will read it carefully, which are as follows:-
- Office Assistant– Bachelor’s Degree Form Recognized University, Proficiency in Local Language by RRB.
- Assistant Manager– Be.d Degree Form Recognized University, Degree in Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Marketing, Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, Accountancy, Forest, Agriculture, and Horticulture, Proficiency in local language by RRB.
- Manager [General Banking Officer]– B.D Degree in Recognized University with Minimum 50% Marks. Degree in Accountancy, Law, Finance, Banking, Animal Husbandry, Information Technology, Agriculture Marketing, Cooperation, Peacekeeping, Marketing, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, and Veterinary Science. Having proficiency in the local language by RRB.
- Manger [Specialist Officers]– B.D Degree in Computer Skins, Communication, Electronics, Information Technology with Minimum 50% Marks. CA Certificate from Chartered Accountant of India. For Agricultural Officer, you must have a Be.d degree with at least 50% in Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Peacekeeping, and Animal Husbandry.
- Senior Manager– Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University with 50% Marks, Diploma in Banking, Marketing, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, Accountancy, and Peacekeeping.
The organization has also fixed some experience for this job, which is different according to different posts. If you apply for Office Assistant, Assistant Manager, you do not need any experience. If you apply for General Banking Officer then you should have two years of working experience in the bank. One year experience as Specialist Officer and Chartered Accountant.
For Law Officer, two years of experience should be as a Lawyer or Law Officer in Bank. Treasury Manager and Marketing Officer should have one year of experience in this field. Agriculture Officer must have at least 5 years of bank experience and for CA post one year of experience as a Professional Accountant.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
- Remdesivir Injection Uses
- Ideal Oxygen Level
- Covishield vaccine Registration
Your age for this post has been decided as follows:-
|Officer Assitant||18 years – 28 years|
|Manager||21 years – 32 years|
|Senior Manager||21 years – 40 years|
|Assistant Manager||18 years – 30 years|
For this post you have to clear some processes, only then you can be recruited on this post. To get recruited on this post you have to first clear the prelims exam, then pass the minus exam, then your interview round, and then provisional allotment. After clearing all this, you will be recruited for this post.
How to apply online in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021?
- To apply for this recruitment, you have to first go to the online portal.
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to search the option for apply and click on it.
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill in all your details in the application form as per the eligibility criteria.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on submit.
- On clicking, your form will be submitted.
- Save the form and download it as a PDF.
For any query regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021, message us in the comment section, we will reply to you soon.
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|