IBPS SO syllabus 2022 Exam pattern PDF Download will be discussed here. This page has been updated with the most recent IBPS SO Syllabus 2022 and the IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2022. When it comes to exam preparation, the IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2022 is essential. Aspirants who are going to begin their preparation for the SO Written Exam should read this article thoroughly. Candidates may also look at the IBPS SO Selection Process 2022 and the IBPS SO Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern.
IBPS SO Syllabus 2022
The IBPS SO Preliminary Examination for the posts of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari will have 150 questions with 125 marks. Law Officers, IT Officers, Agriculture Field Officers, HR/ Personnel Officers, and Marketing Officers all need professional English. There will be a total of 60 questions, with a maximum score of 60. There is just one mark for each question.
The written test is conducted in English and Hindi. The whole length of the event will be 45 minutes. Professional Knowledge (Objective) and Professional Knowledge (Descriptive) are the subjects for the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari. There are 45 questions in the Professional Knowledge (Objective) section. Professional Knowledge (Descriptive) is worth two points. The highest possible score will be 60. The IBPS SO Mains written test takes one hour to complete.
IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2022
It is past time for applicants to begin preparing for the IBPS SO 2022 exam. Here are a few pointers to help them prepare better:
Simultaneously prepare for both sections of the test. Candidates sometimes postpone preparing for the mains test, which is incorrect. Solve a sufficient number of practice sets, mock exams, test series, and so on. You’ll come across a lot of great questions this way. Examine the revised IBPS SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the year 2022.
Establish a regular schedule for studying and other activities. Examine prior years’ papers to see if any questions have been repeated. Additionally, this will increase your self-assurance and decrease your test anxiety. Solve documents that have a time limit. This will help you improve your speed while answering questions.
IBPS SO Mains Syllabus 2022
IBPS SO Syllabus 2022: Candidates interested and eligible for this position should begin preparing as soon as possible. To assist you, we have discussed the new IBPS SO Syllabus below, which will be very useful in planning your preparation. The syllabus is an essential aspect of understanding the test that a candidate is taking.
|Institute||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Syllabus||IBPS SO Exam Syllabus 2022 pdf|
|Pattern||IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2022|
|Get online||IBPS Syllabus 2022 pdf in Hindi/English|
While IBPS only publishes broad categories, they may be further subdivided into particular areas based on questions in previous years’ tests. There are two components to the IBPS SO syllabus:
Syllabus for IBPS SO Preliminary Exam: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness are the four primary components.
IBPS SO Mains Exam Syllabus: The exam only asks questions from the candidate’s specialized training.
It is vital to remember that the Specialized Section for applicants seeking various postings via the IBPS SO 2022 test will be varied. A candidate must be proficient in their field of competence and the Specialization Subjects.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates may review the key topics of the IBPS SO Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern.
- The IBPS SO 2022 test pattern for Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I and Law Officer candidates is the same.
- All of the other jobs have a different test pattern than the Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari Officer.
- The Professional Knowledge part of the Mains Exam will be the only one.
- In the IBPS SO 2022 Preliminary Exam, only three parts will be asked.
- The parts questioned in the prelims for Rajbhasha Adhikari and Law Officer are English Language, Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- English Language, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude are the portions that are being tested for different jobs.
- The Preliminary Exam score will not be taken into account when making a final decision. The final allocation will be based on the combined score of the Mains Exam and the Interview procedure in the ratio of 80:20.
IBPS SO Study Material 2022
IBPS will ultimately contact candidates who pass the Mains Exam for the Interview Process. It is critical for applicants to perform well in the Interview Process since a candidate’s ultimate selection depends on how well they perform in this last phase of the IBPS SO Recruitment Process.
The following are the most recent revisions to the IBPS SO Exam Pattern:
- The test will be divided into three sections: preliminary, mains, and interview.
- In the Prelims Exam, IBPS has adopted different subsection scheduling for each session.
- The IBPS SO preliminary examination lasts 120 minutes in total, with each component lasting 40 minutes.
- Candidates must first take the Prelims Exam, and only those who are shortlisted after the Prelims Exam will be allowed to take the Mains Exam.
- The Preliminary Exam score will not be used towards the final allocation.
- The Mains Exam and Interview Process will be used to make the ultimate decision.
- Only questions from Professional Knowledge Subjects will be asked in the Mains Exam.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|