IBSAT Result 2022 Check online IBSAT Merit Selection List will be discussed here. IBS MBA Entrance Exam Results, Rank list will be made available soon. Exam one of the IBSAT 2022 series took place on December 25, and exam two will take place on December 26, 2022. Applicants who have been accepted into the program are urged to print their admission cards well ahead of the exam date by entering their application number and password/date of birth.
IBSAT Result 2022
Exam one of the IBSAT 2022 series took place on December 25, and exam two will take place on December 26, 2021. Applicants who have been accepted into the program are urged to print their admission cards well ahead of the exam date by entering their application number and password/date of birth.
IBSAT 2022 Eligibility – Minimum age, educational, and professional requirements for nine ICFAI business schools are outlined in the IBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Minimum of a B.S. in any field from an accredited university with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
Students in their final year of school can apply for the exam if they finish their studies by May 31, 2021. A valid TOEFL/IELTS/ NELT score is required for candidates who do not meet the English language requirement for graduation in order to be considered. IBSAT 2022 is not required for candidates who have already taken the NMAT, CAT, or GMAT.
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test 2022|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Courses Offered||MBA and PGPM|
|Date of Exam||25 to 26 December 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of December 2021|
|Selection Process for MBA/PGPM||April 2022|
IBSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
ICFAI lays forth the guidelines for the IBSAT exam. A similar scoring scheme and structure to other MBA tests, such as the CAT, SNAP, NMAT, etc., may be found in the IBSAT 2022 Exam Pattern.
- In the IBSAT, there will be 140 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) ranging in difficulty from moderate to challenging.
- Two hours will be allotted for the Computer-Based Test portion of the test.
- In order to avoid confusion, all questions will be asked in English.
- A single mark will be given for each correct answer on the IBSAT 2022 exam, and no points will be deducted for incorrect ones.
- Verbal Ability, RC, Quantitative, and Data Interpretation (DI) are the four portions of the exam. The section-by-section breakdown of questions is shown here:
|Section||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||30|
Results for IBSAT 2022: How to download them
As soon as the IBSAT results are announced, you will be able to get your scorecard for the 2022 exam. Candidates taking the IBSAT 2022 exam can access their results by logging in with their IBSAT ID and password on the official IBSAT exam website.
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University, will provide the IBSAT exam results for download on the IBSAT website.
The selection process following the announcement of the IBSAT 2022 results
Selection Briefing Round will be held for those applicants who take IBSAT 2022 and pass the exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for selection briefings based on their IBSAT 2022 scores.
- Programs and methods at IBS are explained in detail at selection briefings, a series of specialised lectures.
- In January 2022, there will be 40 places where candidates will be briefed on the selection process.
- Applicants for ICFAI Business admittance are required to participate in Group Discussion and Personal Interview as detailed below.
IBSAT 2022 Result Components
- 140 questions yield a maximum score of 140.
- +1 Marks are awarded for each right answer.
- Raw score and Percentile rank are both included on the IBSAT 2022 score card
- IBS Hyderabad can select you with a reasonable IBSAT percentile score of 70 or more.
Marking Scheme in IBSAT 2022 Result
In order to apply to any of the nine ICFAI Business Schools, students must take the IBSAT 2022 exam. Only those applicants who performed well in the IBSAT 2022 exam will be invited to the Selection Briefings and final selection — the GD-PI round – based on their IBSAT 2022 Score card. IBS campuses will have two stages of candidate selection.
No negative marking
Positive marking will be used for IBSAT 2022. Candidates from the General and Reserved categories will be given equal weightage in the creation of the final merit list based on their IBSAT 2022 Scores.
For the IBSAT 2022 exam, you’ll find out your IBSAT 2022 percentile based on four factors that can increase or decrease your chances of being shortlisted by ICFAI Institutes for MBA 2022-24 batch:
- The number of people who took the IBSAT 2022 exam, in total.
- The difficulty level of each section of the IBSAT exam compared to your peers
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|