IIT JAM Exam date 2022 Admit card download date will be discussed here. The admit card for IIT JAM 2022 will be published on January 4th. Candidates may only get their IIT JAM admission cards via the exam’s official website. Candidates must input their enrollment/ email ID and password on the official JAM website to get their IIT JAM 2022 admit card.
IIT JAM Exam Date 2022
Candidates will be able to get the IIT JAM admission card in PDF format. Aspirants must first download the admit card and then print out a clean copy of it. Candidates must save and safeguard their JAM admission cards since it is a vital document. Any applicant who does not have a valid IIT JAM 2022 admit card will be unable to take the science entrance test.
Along with the admission announcement, IIT Roorkee has revealed the important IIT JAM exam date. The application form for IIT JAM was issued on August 25, according to the JAM important dates 2022. Candidates who intend to apply for admission to PG and Doctoral level programs provided by participating institutions have till October 14 to complete the JAM 2022 application form.
- UPSC Civil Service Cut Off 2022
- UPSC CDS Admit Card 2022
- JoSAA Choice Filling 2022
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
IIT JAM Exam Date 2022
Aspirants interested in taking the IIT JAM should review the JAM 2022 important dates to learn about admission activities. The admission card may only be obtained over the internet. It will not be sent or emailed. Candidates must provide their Enrolment ID/Email ID, password, security code, and other information to get the IIT JAM 2022 admission card.
Candidates are encouraged to keep their login credentials secure since they will not get their admission card without them. Candidates who have forgotten their enrollment ID or password may use the “Forget Enrollment ID or Password” option to regain it.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2022
How can I get my JAM 2022 password back?
Applicants may forget their login credentials from time to time. They may obtain their certificates by going to the JOAPS site in this situation. If a candidate fails their login password, they may reset it or recover it through email or SMS. The processes for resetting or retrieving a candidate’s password are outlined below.
Step 1: Go to the JOAPS website.
Step 2: Select ‘Forgot Enrolment ID or Password?’ from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Candidates will now have two choices for resetting their password.
|Test||Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM 2022)|
|Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|Admit Card||IIT JAM Admit Card 2022|
|Release Date||Update soon|
|Category||Admit Card Update|
|Exam Date||IIT Roorkee JAM Exam Date 2022|
On the day of the test, a printout of the JAM admission card must be brought to the exam center and a valid picture ID.
Any applicant will not get a JAM 2022 admission card in the mail or through email.
During the registration procedure, candidates must write down their enrollment ID and password.
Only those applicants who have completed the JAM online application form 2022 were permitted to download the admission card.
Candidates must keep their JAM 2022 admit card safe till the admission procedure is over.
During the test, candidates must show their IIT JAM admit card to the invigilators/JAM authorities for verification.
Candidates may notify JAM authorities before starting the entrance test if there is an issue with their JAM 2022 admit card.
IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card Date
The IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card will be available online. It will be accessible from January 4th, 2022, till the test date. Candidates who complete their registration forms successfully will be eligible to download their admission cards.
The IIT JAM test will be held on February 13th, 2022. The IIT JAM results will be announced on March 22, 2022. Following the announcement of the results, applicants must begin the admissions procedure. IIT JAM 2022 counseling will start on April 11th, 2022.
- Candidates should double-check the information on their admission cards.
- Inform the Organizing Chairperson, JAM 2022, IIT Bangalore, as soon as possible if there is a mismatch.
- On the test day, candidates must provide acceptable photo ID evidence, such as an Aadhaar card, voter ID, driver’s license, or PAN card.
- Remember to bring a printout of your admission card, as well as any other required documents, to the test hall.
- The admission card will not be sent or emailed to you.
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend the test center unless they have their admit cards.
- Suppose a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card. In that case, the Chairman JAM of the respective IISc/IITs, under which the candidate’s first choice Test City/Town falls, should be contacted via Phone/E-mail/FAX, providing the Online Enrolment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address, and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice), to obtain information on the Registration Number and Name of the Test Centre allotted to the candidate.
IIT JAM 2022 Hall Ticket Download
How can I get a copy of the JAM Admit Card 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official JOAPS website.
Step 2 – On the screen, the login window will display.
Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/email ID as well as your password.
Step 4: Calculate the arithmetic expression and enter the result into the login window.
Step 5: Select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
Step 6 – On the screen, the JAM admission card will be re-selected.
Step 7: Print off several copies of the admission card for future reference.
Step 8 – Candidates should also double-check the information on the admission card against their original papers.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|