For providing coaching for enhancing the skills of students the government of Delhi has initiated this scheme. Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 has given benefits to various students. This scheme has only applicable for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Backward Class students in Delhi state. Delhi as the capital of our country has vast culture and education level. But some students also need support financially or through the education field.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
So the Government of Delhi has come up with free coaching classes for needy students. Due to covid19, schools, as well as all the coaching centers, have closed as the lockdown has been imposed all over India. But the education institute and the government have found a way for helping students with their studies. Because of online classes, our children can study well.
Although the online coaching method has some pros and cons. But this has also very effective methods for educating the children. Now in Delhi, the SC/ ST or BC Welfare Department has also made for taking this scheme seriously among the citizens. And also the classes either online or offline can be started in both ways. Applicants can check all the information here.
Delhi Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Under this scheme, the notice and guidelines related to Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 have already been sent to all the concerned officers of various areas in Delhi. So, applicants have to fill the registration form by applying through an online portal. As of now, the government has again thought of starting this facility for the children to make their future bright.
|Name of the Scheme||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022|
|Announced by||The Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Department||The Department of SC/ST Welfare, Delhi|
|Work Under||The government of Delhi|
|Its benefits||to increase opportunities for students with the help of free coaching|
|Scheme Applicable||In Delhi only|
|Beneficiaries in scheme||Candidates from SC or ST categories|
In case it has not possible to open the coaching classes through the center or offline medium. Then the SC/ST Welfare Department has decided that the teachers under this program will take the classes through online mode only. Because the safety of students has also a very important aspect in this covid19 time. Also, the students have habitual of taking online classes as well.
Features of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana :
- Firstly, this scheme has made up for only schedule caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) students.
- Also, the benefit given of free coaching in Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana can be avail by any student for a maximum of 2 times only.
- As a result of this scheme, the applicant should show the family income proof also. In the income proof, the family income should not be more than 6 lakh rupees per annum.
- In case the family income of students has exceeded 6 Lakh Rs criteria then they can not have this benefit under the scheme.
- Due to this scheme, the government has to give 75% charges of student coaching. And remaining 25% should be managed by the student or his family.
- Student applicant family income for the first time applicants should be between 2 lakh to 6 lakh Rs only.
- And in case you have to apply to this scheme for the second time then the government will bear only 50% charges of the coaching institute. Another 50% should be managed by students themselves.
- In addition, the coaching institute under which you want to have coaching classes should at least having experience of 3 years.
- Also, the coaching school should have at least proper coaching building to providing an educational environment for students.
- Then the study material for at least 3 years for 100 students has to be working as per rule regulation decided by the government.
For handling all the schedules of these classes and manage the students also, the concerned department has also committed. Due to this, the quality of education whether it’s online or not will not decrease for our students. Education plays important role in the development of any person’s life. Moreover, nowadays competition has become higher and higher.
|List of coaching institute under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme :|
|Serial No.||Name of institute|
|At first||Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD|
|Secondly||Sachdeva Colleges Ltd.|
|Thirdly||Kiran Institute of Career Achievement|
|Fourthly||K D Campus Pvt. Ltd.|
|Fifthly||Then Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society|
|Also, Career Plus Educational Society|
|Seventh||Then, Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes|
|Eighth||Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute|
Students taking marks at least above 60% or more than that. this has also appreciable hard work done by our children. As they have also taken lots of burden of education. Because of coaching they can gain more knowledge in these competitive exams. And then they can also crack the exam for government jobs or the private sector.
Eligibility and document required for the scheme :
- At first, the applicant should be a resident of Delhi only.
- Then, students should pass the 10th class board and 12th class board exam with good marks or grades.
- Aadhar Card
- 10th class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Permanent residence Proof
- Income Proof of family
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Contact details
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Online Form :
Students from Delhi can register in this scheme either from the Online method or through the offline medium. But now seeing the situation, applicants should apply through online methods. Because this will be an easy as well as the time-saving process. Steps for online registration are also given below :
- At first, students should go through the Official link for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 Delhi.
- After that, on clicking on the above-given link. the applicant has also reached the homepage of the official page.
- Then, click on the download link for application form download for the respective scheme.
- So, the application form appears on your screen.
- After that, fill in all the required details asked in the application form. Like Name, Address, contact details, Aadhar number, etc.
- Also, upload the document asked by the concerned department during registration.
- In the end, click on the Submit button for submission of the application form.
Students can also submit this application form to the institute they have interested to take coaching facility. But for that, they can have the registration form from the same coaching institute and then need to register it with appropriate details.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|