JEE Mains Syllabus 2021 – 2022 PCM Exam Pattern PDF Download links are given here. JEE Mains syllabus and exam pattern from here. Complete information about JEE Mains Syllabus 2021 – 2022 is given in our article below, please read it carefully. In our article, we will give you complete information about the syllabus. In your article, we will tell you what to prepare for this exam and what will be the syllabus of the exam. More information about this is given below, please read it carefully.
JEE Mains Syllabus 2021 – 2022
These exams are conducted by the National Testing Agency and the syllabus has been released by the NTA. The full name of this exam is the Joint Entrance Exam. We hope that all of you will be preparing for this exam diligently and will also be waiting for the JEE Mains syllabus to be released for the exam, but you are fully informed about it in our article, please for the exam Prepare hard.
Every year, lakhs of students apply for this exam and pass by preparing for the exam diligently. In this exam, you will be passed only based on your written marks, so we request you to start preparing for the exam from now on. We will tell you that complete information about the syllabus and pattern for this exam is given below. If you want, you can also check it by going to the official website for complete information about it.
See Also: JEE Main New Exam Date 2021
JEE Mains Syllabus 2021 – 2022 – Highlights
|Organization name||National Testing Agency [NTA]|
|Exam name||Joint Entrance Exam [JEE]|
|Syllabus release date||NA|
Complete information about Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Syllabus for JEE exam is given in our article. For this, please read all the information given below carefully.
JEE Mains Physics Syllabus 2021
JEE Mains Chemistry Syllabus 2021
JEE Mains Mathematics Syllabus 2021
JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2021 – 22
The result of your JEE exam will be as follows-
- This exam will be computer-based test mode.
- You will be given 3 hours in the exam.
- In this exam, your subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- In this exam, you will have both English and Hindi mediums.
- A total of 300 questions will be given.
- Your total questions will be 90, out of which 75 are required to be answered and all the subjects will have 20 questions MCQs and 10 numerical questions in which you need to answer 5.
- There will be 20 MCQs in the exam, in which 4 options will be given and there will be a correct answer, there will be 10 numerical questions out of which you have to answer 5 questions.
- There will also be negative marking in your exam, for MCQs you will get 4 marks for having 1 correct answer, 1 mark will be deducted for having a wrong answer and in Numerical Questions, you will get 4 marks for 1 correct answer and 0 marks for one wrong answer will be cut.
All the information about JEE Mains Syllabus 2021 – 2022 will have been available in our article and if you want to ask anything about it, you can message us in the comment section and we will give your reply.