Jharkhand Polytechnic result 2022 Answer key, cut off, Merit list download links can be checked online from the official website and this page. The Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination board result will be released soon. Candidates who appeared in the exam are eagerly waiting for the Jharkhand Polytechnic result to be announced. Candidates can get admission in engineering and non-engineering courses after clearing the exam. To have more information on the result, merit list read the article till end.
Jharkhand polytechnic result 2022
Candidates who appeared in Jharkhand polytechnic exam 2022 will be thrilled to know that the result for the exam is likely to be announced soon. Once the result has been announced, the merit list will be declared after two or three days. After the display of final merit list, selected candidates will have to appear for counselling session. The counselling session will be conducted in June 2022 (expected).
Some important dates for Jharkhand polytechnic exam 2022 are as under-
- The date of entrance exam is May 2022 (tentative)
- The result will be declared in May 2022 (tentative)
- The counselling session will begin in June 2022 (tentative)
Jharkhand polytechnic cut off marks 2022
The cut-off marks for Jharkhand polytechnic result 2022 will be prepared by the concerned officials. Candidates can check the cut-off marks on the official website. Cut-off marks will vary category wise. It will be different for general, OBS, SC and ST. Cut-off will depend on some factors.
These factors are number of applicants who appeared for the exam, difficulty level of the exam, last year’s cut-off marks and number of vacant posts. The cut-off marks list is prepared on the day of result. It will denote the minimum marks that the candidate should obtain in order to get qualified for this round.
Jharkhand polytechnic merit list 2022
The merit list for Jharkhand polytechnic is prepared by concerned selection authority and is released after the result has been declared. The name of the selected candidate is written on the merit list along with the category they have given the exam in.
Candidates who have their name in the merit list will be provided admission in diploma courses. The merit list will also have the rank of the candidate and the category wise cut-off. There will be a tie-breaking criteria that will have the name of two or more candidates who secured the same rank. The merit list will be displayed on the official website so candidates can check from there.
Jharkhand polytechnic answer key 2022
The answer key for Jharkhand polytechnic 2022 will be released on the official website. Candidates can check on the website and download the answer key. Candidates can also raise objection against the answer key within the specified time period.
How to check Jharkhand polytechnic result 2022
The procedure to check the Jharkhand polytechnic result 2022 is easy and simple. Candidates should follow the following steps to find their result-
- First you should visit the official website of Jharkhand polytechnic result 2022.
- The home page will display on your screen. On the home page, there will be a drop-down menu. In the drop-down menu select examination.
- Now to get the result, enter all the required information like the registration number, application number, roll number or date of birth.
- Click on the search button. The result will display on your screen.
- You should take the print out of the result and download it for future reference.
- The official result is released by the official selection committee in the website; therefore, candidates should not trust any other source for the result.
Jharkhand polytechnic counselling 2022
The counselling letter is sent to the candidates on the basis of benefit list. The counselling will begin after the result has been declared. Candidates will be able to download their counselling letter from the website. The counselling is to be attended by the candidate on the merit list basis. The counselling fees is paid by the candidate. At the time of counselling, prospects have to carry all the required original documents.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
Documents required for counselling
The documents required for counselling are as under-
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th marksheet
- Caste certificate of the candidate
- Passport sized photograph of the candidate
- Counselling letter
- Jharkhand polytechnic admit card and marksheet 2022
- Domicile certificate or residential proof
If you have any question related to Jharkhand Polytechnic result, leave a comment in the box below.
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|