Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form 2022 ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Kar CM One lakh House project in Bangalore. check the status online. Today we are here providing details from Karnataka state. Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2022 has also been announced by the Chief Minister of Karnataka State. So, in Bangalore, this scheme providing houses to eligible applicants. The Government of state has already issued 1 lakh selection letters in conclusion.
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form 2022
Because of these houses for the weaker section people. That is why more people have connected with this scheme. House is one of the basic needs of the common man. And some people somehow fulfill their dreams. But weaker section people cannot afford these dreams. So, to help them, the government has come forward. As a result, 1 lakh houses are made for these people. In this scheme, multi-story houses have been allotted.
If you are also, wants to take benefit under this scheme. Then you need to apply for this scheme. Also, application forms are available now. Through online mediums, you can easily complete the registration. However, in each family, only one house has allotted only.
CM 1 Lakh House Online Application 2022
In conclusion, the state government has also provided subsidies on house construction or renovation. The complete information about this project has given below. Likewise, the benefit of the scheme, its eligibility, and the process of registration.
All those applicants, who want to register themselves. Then it has the right time for them. For registration, you need not go anywhere. You can do all the processes online also. Because all the details, about this scheme, have given on official link.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh House Bangalore
Poor people can have houses of their own with the help of this scheme. And because of online procedure, all the process has transparency. Applicants need some documents for registration. Also, the information of the list of documents is given below. It has also decided that on the occasion of 15th August this year. The Karnataka Government has going to distribute about 5,000 houses to needy people.
In various housing schemes, the state government is going to build more houses. And the count is also given, which will be near about 9 lakh houses, an estimated time will be 2 years as well. The Chief Minister Mr. BS Yediyurappa has taken a decision under the meeting held for housing. This will also encourage poor people from the government side.
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka 1 lakh Bangalore Housing scheme|
|Announced by||The Chief Minister of Karnataka State|
|Benefit of Scheme||to provide house or subsidy for re-construction of house|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka State people|
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Application Status 2022
Key Features :
- Most importantly, the government has to aim to provide houses to poor people. Those who cannot afford a house of their own due to poverty.
- Also, the government is providing subsidies for the reconstruction of houses or renovation of houses.
- Although, the scheme has house benefits. But it is for poor people of Karnataka state only.
- After that, the government has also stated that. The list of beneficiaries will be also uploaded on the official link. So that eligible candidate can check their details easily. And also they can take advantage.
- Also, this list of beneficiaries given by the concerned department has been uploaded area-wise. This has cover urban as well as rural areas.
- As a result, anybody from the Karnataka state can go to the official website. And also they can check the list as per their area name.
On-time to time, the Karnataka Government has supported needy people with the help of different schemes. Also, the budget for the housing scheme has been calculated near about 6,200 crores in total. This scheme will cover those people whose annual income is lower. And also they are part of LIG category / Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
Karnataka 1 Lakh Housing Status 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2022 :
- Firstly, the applicant needs permanent residence in Karnataka state.
- Secondly, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 87 thousand for this scheme. As a result, they belong to Low Income Groups.
- If you are not a permanent resident of the state. Then for eligibility, you need to reside in Bangalore city for the last 5 years permanently.
- Most importantly, poor people from Karnataka state will be benefitted from this scheme.
- Also, this is a first come first serve method. The First 1 lakh eligible candidates can have an advantage in the given project.
- In conclusion, if you are already part of some other housing scheme benefits. Then you are not eligible for this project.
List of Documents for Housing scheme :
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Also Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Income Certificate from the revenue department.
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- For Construction workers, the Labour Department Registration number.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Although, the state government is providing you, this benefit of the scheme. But you need to pay the application fee for the form. There are two methods of paying application fees. One is through an online process. And secondly, pay through cash. When you opt, payment through cash. Then you need to visit the bank. Where you get one payment done slip number. At the time of registration, you need to give that reference number also.
ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2022
The process to submit Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form :
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the Official Link of the portal.
- Then the new page opened on your screen. This is also called the home page of the portal.
- So, now you need to click on CM 1 lakh houses Application form.
- Also, a new page with an application form opened on your system.
- Then you need to fill in your personal details first. Completely fill in all the details. Once you finish. Then click on proceed option given in the end.
- After that, you need to enter your Aadhar number and other details.
- Then you need to enter your mobile number. So, you will get OTP for confirmation of your mobile number through a message on the same number.
- Now enter the OTP also.
- After that payment option for the scheme will appear.
- And now you need to select the relevant option in which you are comfortable.
- At last click on submit button. And then the process of registration will be complete.
- Also, make sure, you take print of the registered application and application number.
- Further, it may require getting benefits.
If you have any doubt related to this scheme. Then you can contact on the given customer helpline number.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Helpline Number: 080-23118888, Email Id: [email protected]
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|