Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu Status, Apply Online and other details can be checked from this page now. We will provide you all the information about the Karnataka Driver Scheme in our article, we know that everyone will want to know what the scheme is and who can benefit from it. We will tell you in our article what are the benefits of this scheme and how can it be used. Read our article till the end for more information.
Karnataka Driver Scheme
The Karnataka Driver scheme has been launched by Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa, this scheme can only be used by taxi Driver, cab Driver, and auto rickshaws. You only have to get your registration done for this and you will be given 3000 rupees under it. This scheme has been issued by the government due to covid-19 because people are in great need of money at this time.
Only those who are residents of Karnataka can avail themselves of Karnataka Relief Package. The benefits offered by this scheme are only for those who are Drivers in Karnataka. Along with the Driver, many more people will be provided money through this scheme. Please read carefully about which is clearly explained below.
Eligible Candidates for Karnataka Driver Scheme
The candidates who will get the opportunity to benefit from this scheme are as follows: –
- Auto Driver
- taxi driver
- Cab driver
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Flower growers
Which documents needed for Karnataka Driver Scheme?
To take advantage of this scheme, the complete information about the documents you need is given below, please read it carefully: –
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id card
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Driving License
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate
- Registered transport driver proof
What are the benefits of the Karnataka Driver Scheme?
The following benefits will be provided to you through this scheme, which is as follows: –
- Through this scheme, only the Driver are benefited, who have registered their driving license in covid-19 lockdown.
- All cab Driver, auto Driver, and taxi Driver will be given a total of 3000 rupees under this scheme.
- Due to the lockdown, the government has decided to spend a total of Rs 63 crore on all Driver.
- A total of 2.10 lakh Driver will be given this benefit under this scheme.
- The government has fixed Rs 3000 for construction workers who have registered themselves under the KT Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- 494 crore rupees have been allocated for construction workers.
- The government has earmarked Rs 12.73 crore and Rs 69 crore for Flowers, Fruit, and Vegetable Growers.
- A total of 69,000 Fruit and Vegetable Growers will get the opportunity to avail the scheme and a total of 20,000 Flower Growers will get the opportunity to avail the scheme.
- Under Karnataka Driver Scheme, all artists will get a chance to avail themselves of a total of Rs 3000.
- The government has decided to give Rs 4.82 crore to a total of 16095 artists.
- 2000 rupees will be given to street vendors who have registered themselves under Atma Nirbhar Nidhi.
- A total of Rs 44 crore has been allotted by the government to 2.20 lakh street vendors.
- A total of Rs 2000 will be given to unorganized sector workers.
- 60.89 crore has been released by the government for a total of 3.04 lakh unorganized sector workers, which will be given to you under this scheme.
- PM Kisan Status Check 2021
- RRB NTPC Result 2021
- Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000
- Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon
How to apply to Karnataka Driver Scheme?
- To apply for this scheme, first, click on http://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- After clicking, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option for “Disbursement of cash Relief of Auto-Rikshaw Driver and Taxi Driver for covid-19“.
- After clicking, the next page will open, in which the driver registration form will open.
- You have to fill the form and fill in all the details correctly.
- After filling it, click on submit and take out a hard copy of the application form.
If you want to ask anything about the Karnataka Driver Scheme, you can message us in the comment section and we will definitely reply to your comment.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Seva Sindhu Login||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|