Karnataka Jana sevaka Scheme 2022 portal janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in Kar Jana Sevaka Slot Booking, online jobs, login to check status The state government of Karnataka has launched a new scheme where in the services will be provided to the citizens at their doorstep. This is a new opportunity given by the Karnataka government to its people. The name of the scheme is Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme. To know more about the scheme, read the article till end.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2022
This article will contain the information regarding the scheme like the procedure of booking the slot, eligibility, key features and more will be explained properly in this article. More about the scheme Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme has been launched for the benefit of people living in Karnataka. Under this scheme, people can get various documents at their doorstep.
This scheme will be helpful for people who are unable to travel to different government departments for the documents. Visiting concerned government departments for the documents can be strenuous for some people, to avoid this, Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme was launched. Many other states in the country have also launched similar schemes like Madhya Pradesh.
Karnataka Janasevaka Slot Booking 2022
To get the required documents, beneficiaries of the scheme can go to the official website of the concerned authority or they can get via mobile app. Many people are unable to get their documents due to COVID-19, as most government offices are closed. With the help of this scheme, the concerned officials will visit the places of the beneficiaries to give them the documents.
The scheme launched by Karnataka government for their citizens is called Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme. The beneficiaries of the scheme are the individuals living in Karnataka. The primary objective of scheme is to provide government services at the doorstep of the resident. The official website for the scheme is janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
|Portal||Karnataka Janasevaka Portal|
|Under||State Government of Karnataka|
|Registration||Janasevaka Portal Registration online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
Services offered under the scheme – Various government departments will provide various services to the individuals under the scheme. following are the list of services provided by the concerned department-
Health and family welfare
- Health card
- Khata transfer base on sale deed
- Khata Transfer through a Court Decree
- Khata transfer through GIFT
- Khata transfer through inheritance
- Khata transfer through partition deed
- Khata transfer through release deed
- Khata Bifurcation based on a sale deed
- Khata bifurcation through a court decree
- Khata bifurcation through gift
- Khata bifurcation through inheritance
- Khata bifurcation through partition
- Khata registration common category for registration
- Khata Registration through Court Decree
- Khata Registration through Gift
- Khata Registration through Inheritance
- Khata Regis thru Partition Deed
- Khata Registration through Release Deed
- Khata Amalgamation based on a Sale Deed
Karnataka’s state police
- Police Verification Certificate (PVC) – Domestic Servants / House Keeping Antecedents and Address Verification.
- Police Verification Certificate (PVC / PCC) – Job Purpose – Antecedents Verification Only for MNCs or Private or Corporate
- OVC / PCC – Job Purpose – Antecedents and Address Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income and caste certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Solvency certificate
- Attestation of family tree
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Income certificate for compassionate appointment
- Living certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Indira Gandhi National old age pension
- Sandhya Suraksha Yojana
- Widow pension
- Physically handicapped pension
- Surviving family member certificate
- No government job certificate
- Unemployment certificate
- Widow certificate
Department of differently abled and senior citizens
- Senior citizen card
Janasevaka Karnataka Services online
Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Application for Educational Assistance
- Application for Funeral and Ex-Gratia Assistance
- Application for Continuation of existing registration for next 1 or 3 years
- Application for Medical Assistance (Karmika Arogya Bhagya)
- Application for Marriage Assistance
- Application for the issue of Duplicate Identity Card
- Application for Delivery Assistance
- Application for Registration with Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Application for Pension
How to book slot under Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme?
There are three ways to book slot under Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme. Beneficiaries of the scheme have to book slot in order to avail the services under the scheme.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme slot booking through website
- First visit the official website of the scheme at janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the home page there will be an option called book slot. Click on that option.
- You will be redirected to booking page.
- On the booking page, select the service you want to avail.
- Check the fees for the service you want to avail.
- There will be a supporting document list, check it carefully.
- Check the slot time availability.
- Enter your name, mobile number and residential details.
- Select the appointment date and time.
- Click on book slot option.
Janasevaka Slot Booking Karnataka
Slot booking via call centre
- To book slot through call centre, first call on toll-free number 08044554455.
- The call will be attended by an executive.
- You will be asked to select the service you wish to avail.
- The details regarding the selected service will be explained by the executive. The details will include the service type, fees, documents required, date available and more.
- Now you will have to confirm the service type and slot will be booked under your name.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. You will have to provide the OTP to Jana Sevaka at service delivery time.
- After confirming the OTP and verifying your name. Jana Sevaka will provide you the designated service.
- Concerned officials will visit the home of the applicant at the given time.
- You will have to provide the OTP at the time of the service delivery for verification and confirmation.
- You will be assisted by the executive to fill the application service.
- The department fee and other service fees will be collected by the executive. For the service, you will receive the acknowledgement slip.
- At the end, the documents will be delivered at the place of the citizen.
Via mobile app
- To avail the services via mobile app, first you have to download the Karnataka mobile one app.
- Login the app and then click on Jana Sevaka.
- You will have to choose from the services given on the app.
- The list of services will appear on your screen.
The remaining process is the same as the call centre process, your slot will be booked and you will get an OTP which is to be verified at the time of delivery.
|Official Portal||Click here|