Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 apply online at raithasiri.karnataka.gov.in Rs 10000 per hectare registration form, application status. The State Government of Karnataka has initiated a new scheme i.e Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022. As a result of this scheme, the Karnataka state government has to provide 10 thousand per hectare to all the millet farmers. Some farmers working on dry land, which has not suitable for growing millets.Due to which farmers have to face so many issues while working on their land.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022
So, the government of Karnataka state has also allocated 250 Crore Rs subsidy for construction of farm ponds for conserving water for farmers of dry land. All this work has been done through Krushi Bhagya Yojana under the state government. Due to the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022, lots of farmers have benefitted. But for having an advantage of this scheme, they need to apply as soon as possible.
Recently the Chief Minister of Karnataka state has announced two new schemes. Firstly, Raith Kanaja Scheme. Secondly, Gruhalaxmi Crop Loan Scheme for helping farmers of Karnataka state. However, the farmers have to fill the application form for taking benefit of any scheme. so here we have come to help them by providing all the related information about the scheme.
raithamitra.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2022
Although, there have many schemes and yojanas for the development of the state. but due to a lack of knowledge, many people have not been able to take advantage of these schemes. Mr. Kumara Swamy has also provided details about the farmer’s loan waiver scheme. Under that near about 5 thousand crore amount has released in the year 2018. The department of agriculture has granted 46 thousand crore amount under budget for helping farmers.
For promoting millet farming this scheme has the requirement of state farmers. So, the government has done good work for making this possible with the Raitha Siri Scheme 2022. Due to which Rs 10,000 per hectare has been given to the millet growers applied in this scheme given by the state government of Karnataka. For more details read our page thoroughly.
Karnataka Raitha Mitra Registration 2022
Last year, Coronavirus has impacted our country. Also, the Karnataka state government has imposed a lockdown because of the coronavirus pandemic situation. But for farmers, drought has the bigger situation, because due to that, the lesser production of crops has grown. And this has made farmer’s situation poorer. So, they required the support of the government to dealing with drought issues.
Main Objective of Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 :
- Firstly, to promote the sector of Agriculture in the Karnataka state.
- Then, under this project, the government has constructing farm ponds for restoring water for millets.
- So, for that, the government has to provide 10 thousand Rupees per hectare for millet growers.
- Most important, it provides financial assistance to the farmers and agricultural laborers in the Karnataka state.
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Worked under||The Agricultural Department of Karnataka Government|
|Its benefits||to provide 10 thousand Rs per hectare|
|For||the production of millet|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Karnataka state who grows millets.|
|Official Website Link||raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in|
Karnataka Raitha Siri Apply Online
Farming has also supported our country’s economy. India has also known for its agricultural background. And farmers play a key role in growing crops in our country. But they have to face various problems during the whole process of farming. Some time due to heavy rain, sometimes due to drought, their production becomes slow. And it directly impacted their family and their lifestyle.
So to support our farmers, the state government, as well as the central government, has released various schemes for making their life easier. Also, the state government has allotted 35 Crore Rs for the encouragement of organic farming in the state.
Karnataka Raithasiri Scheme Online Application
Features of Raitha Siri Scheme Karnataka 2022 :
- In addition to millet growers, the state government has also planning to promote organic farming in Karnataka.
- Then, the government has also promoting farmers or laborers growing millet.
- Due to this scheme, the minor millet growers number has also increasing.
- Because of this scheme, the government has given financial assistance to the millet growers of Rs 10 thousand per hectare.
- Although they don’t need to go anywhere for collecting money. as the amount has to send through direct bank transfer into their account details given during registration.
- Also for paddy growers, the government has supported them with the financial help of 75 hundred rupees per hectare.
- Moreover, the Karnataka government has also adopted the model of Israel for the process of micro-irrigation with the minimum usage of water in growing crops.
- Under the scheme, the government has also helping economically, its state farmers for making their life stable.
- With the help of other schemes also, the government has developing water ponds for the farmers working in drylands.
- At last, the main aim of the Karnataka State Government has to develop its farmers by helping them in all aspects whether it has money or advice for growing crops.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Status 2022 online
Although there have some eligibility criteria in the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022. But the main criteria has the applicant applying under this scheme should be farmers or agricultural laborers only. As we already know that this scheme has for helping the millet growers because the government has going to give them financial support. So they should be from the Below Poverty Line category.
Document List required for applying under the scheme :
- Aadhar Card
- Land related documents
- Permanent Resident certificate or domicile
- Address proof
- Ration Card
- Bank Account details
- Contact number
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Application Process 2022
Millet growers have now checked for the application process. So, here we are helping you with details about the Raithat Siri Scheme only. Follow the instruction given below.
- At first, interested candidates have to go through the Official Website of Raita Siri- Department of Agricultural (KSDA)
- Then, the homepage of the official page has appeared on your screen after clicking on the above link.
- On this page, you can see options given for various schemes related to the agriculture field.
- After that, you need to check New Scheme Raita Siri. After which download option has also been given.
- Click on the download option.
- And a new page with Pdf file opened in the Kannada Language for our Karnataka state people.
- If you want to read the guideline before, then click on the below option.
The Karnataka government has not started the online procedure yet. So, wait for few more days for the procedure of the online application. Once the government has released the procedure for online application. After that, we will update you soon.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|