There are huge candidates in the country who are studying by taking loans. Candidates, who have a strong desire to study, get a loan from financial institutes and can return it when their study is completed. In Kerala state, the literacy rate is highest among countries because candidates easily take Kerala educational loan for their studies and return it after study.
Kerala Education loan Subsidy Scheme 2022
One educational loan scheme has been launched by the state government which is known as education loan repayment support scheme or education loan repayment subsidy scheme. Many candidates are willing to complete their further studies but did not have any options for finances. So, getting an education loan is much beneficial for such candidates. Education loan is provided by Kerala state govt. on minimum interest so that every candidate can fulfill his or her dream.
This education loan is not only beneficial in India but is also supported in other countries. Candidates, who are having a dream to study and live in another country, should apply for an education loan. Candidates, who are more than 18 years old, can apply for education loans on their basis. On the other hand, minor candidates, who are applying for education loans, can be represented by their parents or guardian.
Kerala Education Loan Repayment Form 2022
When you are applying for an education loan, you should be sure about your academic details. If your academic details are good, then you will be eligible for an education loan otherwise you may wait for next year. There will be no problem in getting an education loan in Kerala state if you are a meritorious student.
Now, the question is that how a candidate will get an education loan or how a candidate has to apply for an educational loan. There is not so difficult task. A candidate has to fill online application form for this education loan repayment scheme. The official webpage for filling educational loans is www.elrs.kerala.gov. When candidates are filling their application form for the education loan repayment scheme, should have uploaded all asked documents in scanned format.
Kerala Education Loan Apply Online
On the official webpage, a specific format is given for all scanned documents and all documents should be in the same format. If there is any mismatching between your scanned and uploaded documents and their given format, your claim for the educational loan application form will be rejected by the system automatically. So, read all instructions carefully at least once. Only online communication mode is provided by authorities.
Candidates just have to fill the application form on the newly launched webpage. Kerala state government has issued this education loan repayment scheme in the year 2022 so that candidates can get repay for their education loans. Authorities said that candidates, who are applying for this scheme, should only be from Kerala state.
|Scheme||Kerala Education Loan|
|Under||State Government of Kerala|
|Online Apply||Kerala Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Status||Kerala Education Loan Repayment online|
Kerala Education Loan Portal
Some of the candidates from Kerala state did not have an idea that how to apply for this education loan repayment scheme 2022. For all candidates’ help, we have provided a step-by-step procedure, which is given below.
Registration steps for Kerala education loan repayment scheme 2022:
- Go to the official webpage of the education loan repayment scheme 2022 which is elrs.kerala.gov.in. This is the official website in the Kerala state. If you are belonging to Kerala state, then visit the website and get complete information.
- Now, you have to click on the “candidate registration” button and a registration form will appear on your screen.
- In this registration form, enter your full name, email address, and active mobile number and click on submit button.
- After clicking on this, your user ID with a password will be forward to your registered mobile number and email address.
- You have to use these login credentials to log in to your account.
Apply for Kerala education loan repayment scheme 2022:
After receiving login credentials from the Educational loan system, log in to your account at the login portal and fill your application form. The candidate will have to enter more information and all entered information should be correct. All information that is asked in the claim education loan repayment scheme is given below:
- Full permanent address of the applicant
- Name of parent/spouse/guardian
- Details of co-borrower(in the case of student deceased or suffered 80% & more disability)
- Details of the professional course studied (for which the education loan was availed)
- Whether Management & NRI Quota or not
- Date of completion of course
- Category of the student
- Provide the bank details from where the loan was availed
- Details of the loan availed
- The amount repaid (interest subvention shall not be treated as repayment for this scheme)
- The annual income of the family which is in present
- Present employment details of the student (not applicable for deceased student/student with 80% or more disability)
- Present Annual income of the student (not applicable for deceased student/student with 80% or more disability)
- Date of occurrence of disability/death in the case of deceased student /student with 80% or more disability
- Relief details which are availed under any other scheme (if any)
- Choosing Govt. Support category
Name of all documents which you have to upload:
- Copy of certificate of 10th pass student
- Copy of Aadhar of student
- Income Tax PAN of student
It is not sure that only one category of candidates will eligible for having an education loan. SC/ST candidates are also eligible for an education loan with minimal interest loan as compared to other category candidates. So, do not take the stress that you will have to go here and there for applying for an education loan. In the current tech-based world, every government process is easy and will complete in few days.
No need to go anywhere and your educational loan process will be completed as soon as possible. One of the things that you have to keep in your mind is that upload all documents and should be in the incorrect format. So, your application form of loan will not reject. Apply for an education loan and fulfill your dream of further education. You will also get all processing information on your registered mobile number.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|