The Finance Minister of Kerala State has introduced a joint venture among Kerala State Financial Enterprises and the Kudumbasree firm. In addition, the main aim behind this joint venture has to provide free laptops as per Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022. Laptops have to provides to students whose family financially weak. So interested students can apply under this scheme for taking benefits.
Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022
Before this scheme, the micro chitty scheme of 15,000 Rs has handled at the KSFE for the Kudumbasree. And the Chief Minister of Kerala State Shree. Pinarayi Vijayan. has also announced a new Yojana. The scheme has been named KSFE Kudumbasree Vidyashree Yojana. In that Program also laptops have to provide to needy students with the help of KSFE. A free laptop will also help students to study well.
However, only those students who can apply under this scheme have passed their 12th board exam. Also, the student should study in Government institutes or government-aided institutes. So, this is time for applying through this scheme and get free laptops. For the online application process, interested applicants need to download official announcement documents provided by government officials.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Today we have writing this article to provide all the related information to our friends firstly. So readers, if you also want to register yourself under the scheme, you need to follow some instructions for registration. We also share details about the eligibility under the program, its key features, and what document you need at the time of registration.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic course and training provided to students has been given, with the help of online mode. And also some students do not have laptops or smartphones. Because of the financial condition of student families, they cannot have these gadgets. But now Kerala Government has come forward with this beneficial scheme for students.
Kerala Laptop Scheme for Students
The objective of the Kerala KSFE Kudumashree Vidyashree Scheme apply
- Firstly, Kerala KSFE Free Laptop Scheme 2022 started for financially weak families students of the state.
- Secondly, this yojana has a microfinance system under which funds have been providing to students for purchasing a laptop.
- Most importantly, the aim has to make education available and effective for the students through online mode.
- The Kerala Government has also planning to provide free internet to financially weak families for their child education.
- In addition, about 40 lakh, Kudumbasree workers can register in the scheme.
- Near about 2.65 lakh students have also taken advantage of the scheme.
- At first, students need to pay Rs 500 as installment money to the concerned department. After that, the department provides their laptop.
- At last, the government has started this scheme with an easy installment policy.
|Name of the scheme||Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022|
|Or KSFE Vidyasree Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Dr. T M Thomas Issac|
|Work under||The Government of Kerala State|
|Its benefit||To provide free laptops with the help of the scheme.|
|Main objective||To introduce education through technology|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Kerala state|
Kudumashree Vidyashree Apply Online
Although, this scheme started last year. And this year, students can also take benefit from having free laptops. As a result, many students have to join with the help of the online registration procedure. For joining the scheme, students have to pay Rs 500 for three months as a loan amount to the KSFE. After that only, they can have laptop free in the scheme. This amount of loan is very minimal.
|Specification of Free Laptop given in the scheme|
|Name of Brand||HP|
|Name of the System||ELCOT PC|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor|
|Size of the screen||14 Inch|
|Type of System||X86|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM|
|Speed||1066 MHz Speed|
|Market Price of Laptop||25,000 Rupees|
|ROM/Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to 320 GB Maximum|
|Inbuilt Software||Microsoft Office|
However, lots of students applying to this scheme, but only meritorious students will get the benefits. The intelligent students who secured good marks in the 12th board examinations will become beneficiaries. Also, Schedule Castes (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) have been considering in the scheme. Though, this scheme will promote learning among students. Applicants need to register themselves first.
Kerala Laptop Scheme Apply online
Kerala KSFE Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria :
- Firstly applicant needs to be a permanent residence from Kerala state.
- Secondly, applicants’ family overall income should lie under the BPL category.
- Thirdly the student needs to secured 80% marks at least in the 12th board exams.
- As a result applicant’s family income should not be more than 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Also, for applying under the scheme, a student should clear the 12th exam with flying numbers.
- If the students studied in Medical or Engineering courses, then also they can apply.
- In addition, the scheme provides benefits to SC, ST, and OBC category students too.
Document List for Scheme :
- Aadhar Card
- Also, Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Marks Sheet of Previous Class
- In addition, a domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- Also Email Id
- Passport size photo
Kerala Laptop Scheme Online Application in Malayalam
Steps to apply for Kerala KSFE Vidyashree Scheme 2022 Application form :
- At first, interested candidates have to visit the Official Website Link of Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022.
- After that, the candidate can see the homepage of the official link.
- Then on the homepage login option has been given. So click on that.
- After that, a new page appears in front of you with the name login page.
- Then you need to enter your details and click on submit button.
- Now you are login at the official website.
- So you need to click on the Registration link. Then registration form will come before you.
- After that enter, all the details asked here. And upload all the documents also.
- Select your school or college name.
- At last, click on submit button to complete the registration process.
Once your application process has been complete, then you will get a reference number for the submission of the application. Through that reference number, you can check the application status further. In case you have any queries related to the scheme, then contact the official number given.
Kudumbashree Vidyashree Scheme helpline number: 0471-2561200 or 91-471-2554714
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|