Kim Kardashian Net Worth, Biography, Height, Weight, Income will be discussed here. Her fame came from her fame as a celebrity, as she was known for her gorgeous and curvy body. She has earned a lot of money through multiple ventures. Her beauty empire has made her a global presence as an actress, a model, a media personality, and a businesswoman. She has twice appeared on the covers of international magazines. In addition to appearing on America’s Next Top Model, Kim K has been a guest judge on the show.
Kim Kardashian Net Worth
As an actress, model, media personality, and businesswoman, Kim Kardashian West has built a beauty empire of her own. She first gained notoriety after an infamous sex tape with her ex-boyfriend Ray J went viral on the internet in 2007, during which she was a friend of heiress Paris Hilton. E!, an ongoing hit, features her. TV series such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and other shows have become hits.
America’s Richest Self-Made Women’s fourth annual list lists her at number 54. Kim K’s credits are being a guest judge on America’s Next Top Model and appearing on international magazine covers. She even appeared as a cameo in the Ocean’s eight films, while Vogue called her a “pop culture phenomenon” in 2016.
Kim Kardashian Net Worth in 2020
|Net worth:||$350 million|
|Born:||October 21, 1980|
|Country of Origin:||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Residence||Hidden Hills, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Media personality. Socialite, Businesswoman, Actress, Model|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 pounds)|
Kim Kardashian Education
As far as Kim’s education is concerned, she attended Marymount High School. An all-girls Roman Catholic school located in Los Angeles was this institute.
She became close friends with the stylist of socialite Paris Hilton when she turned 20. The media first became aware of her through that story.
Kim Kardashian Career
According to the Kardashian family, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” was an opportunity. Kris Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, Kourtney, Khloé, Rob, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner were all in the show. Over the years, the series became very popular. We’re sure to be inspired by Kim Kardashian’s career journey, making her net worth apparent.
As Kim Kardashian featured in numerous productions over the next few years, she enjoyed strong success, including:
- Disaster Movie
- Dancing with the Stars
- How I Met Your Mother
- Beyond the Break
- America’s Next Top Model
- Deep in the Valley
Also, based on her success in 2010, Kim signed several endorsement deals. As well as an autobiography, she wrote one with her sisters. In addition, she also managed to release her debut song, and to everyone’s surprise, it reached the Top 100 of Billboard.
A few years later, Kim released a video game called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, which ventured into a different genre. This game earns her 28% of her revenue is only known to very few people, but it has made over $160 million to date.
Kim Kardashian Properties
- Her Beverly Hills mansion is a 4.5-acre Tuscan-style villa spanning five bedrooms. Lotfilms making less real estate is located there. Kim purchased the house in March 2010. It cost her $4.8 million to build the mansion.
- At the beginning of 2014, Kim bought the Hidden Hills home of Lisa Marie Presley for $20 million. After spending a significant amount over two years, she fully remodeled and upgraded her home.
- A mansion with a full-sized basketball court and full-sized swimming pool and vineyard is on three acres of land in Hidden Hills.
- As of 2017, Kim owned an eight-million-dollar mansion in Bel Air, California, which she purchased for $9 million in 2013.
What Contributed To The Net Worth Of Kim Kardashian?
- Over 125 million followers, Kim has earned hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars from Instagram. The Kim Kardashian Instagram account (@kimkardashian)
- Her marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries lasted only 72 days in 2011. Only off the endorsements and TV rights for this wedding, Kardashian made $18 million.
- By July 2018, Forbes estimated that Kardashian’s KKW Beauty company generated $100 million in revenue. Manufacturing and packaging are outsourced, and marketing is free. It means there are no overhead costs. To sell her products, she posts them on social media.
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has generated more than $60 million in sales thanks to its mobile game. Among the revenues generated by the mobile game app, she keeps 28%.
- According to the U.K.’s Mirror, Kim K earns roughly $15 million from Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The show reportedly pays her $5 million every time her husband, Kanye West, appears.
- In addition to Fit Tea, SugarBearHair vitamins, BoxyCharm cosmetics, and her husband’s Yeezy fashion line, she endorses several other products.
|Hollywood: Kim Kardashian, the mobile game||$200 million|
|Largely to Instagram||$300,000 and $500,000|
|Keeping Up with the Kardashians ($71.8 million in revenue in 2015)||$15 million|
|KKW Beauty||$100 million|
|Earnings of the Sears line, the Kardashian Kollection (in 2013)||$600 million|
Kim Kardashian Early Life
In 1980, Kim West was born in Los Angeles, California, to Kimberly Noel Kardashian, West, and Kim Dot Com’s mother. Robert and Kris are her parents, and she has an older sister, Kourtney, a younger sister, Khloé, and a younger brother, Rob.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
Kim became a stepsister to Casey Jenner when her parents divorced in 1991. Likewise, Kendall and Kylie Jenner became brother Burton “Burt,” and brothers Brandon and Brody gained step-brothers Burton and Brandon. The school she attended, Marymount High School, is a Roman Catholic school for girls with a Los Angeles location.