Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status, GMP Today, Share Price, Allotment date can be checked here. get Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status and Gray Market Premium from here. As of Wednesday, August 11, Krsnaa Diagnostics will finalize the basis for its allotment. The company sold its IPO for Rs 1,213 crore between August 4 and 6. The investors will flock to the internet to check the Krisnna IPO Allotment Status. There are two ways to check it which we have talked about in this article.
- Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status
- When is the Krsnaa IPO Allotment Date?
- How to Check Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status?
- Krsnna IPO Allotment Status on BSE Website
- Check Krsnna IPO Allotment Status on KFintech
- Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO GMP – Grey Market Price
- More About Krsnaa Diagnostics
- Financial Profile of the company
- Strengths of the Company
Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status
At the end of the subscription period, Krsnaa Diagnostics’ initial public offering had been subscribed about 64.40 times. Bids valued at Rs 43,693 crore were received at the upper end of the price band.
There is a premium valuation for the stock in grey market. A premium of Rs 350-360 is being demanded for the company’s shares, meaning that investors could make about 38 percent on the listing.
When is the Krsnaa IPO Allotment Date?
Allotments of shares are likely to be held on August 11, 2021. Therefore, those who bought shares in the public offering should remember the date. So that they can check their shares to see whether they have won the bid and the shares are allotted or not. The bidders will be able to check the status of the allotment of shares as soon as Krisnaa Diagnostics announces it.
How to Check Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status?
There are two official ways to check the status of share allotment for Investors who have bid on the Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO online.
- The BSE website can be accessed directly to check the status.
- Or you can also check by visiting the direct website of this registrar.
Other Active IPOs
Krsnna IPO Allotment Status on BSE Website
The investors are required to visit the Official BSE link to check the status of Krsnaa Diagnostics’ IPO allotment online i.e. bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Log on to BSE official website. (given above)
- In the appropriate space for Issues, type ‘Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO’.
- Enter the number of your application.
- Provide the details of your PAN.
- Solve the captcha.
- Now click on Submit.
Now, you will be able to see the status of the IPO Allotment status.
Check Krsnna IPO Allotment Status on KFintech
In order to check the status of their applications online, bidders can also log on through KFintech’s website. Occasionally, the website will not show as quickly as usual due to a sudden spike in traffic. The investors can log back in after a few moments if you face some difficulty.
Follow these steps:
- Follow the link to KFintech to login.
- You can click either link.
- Choose the Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO in the name field.
- Select the type of application.
- Put in the number of the IPO application.
- Solve the captcha.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Now, you can see the status of the IPO allotment status.
Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO GMP – Grey Market Price
The grey market offers shares of Krsnaa Diagnostics at a premium of 425 Rs. As the issue price of the public offer is set at 933 Rs to 954 Rs, the grey market is expecting an IPO premium gain of around 44 to 45 per cent for this company.
It is also possible that the Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO GMP of 425 Rs would mean the grey market will be around 1379 Rs per equity share once the public issue is listed on the public market.
More About Krsnaa Diagnostics
Krishna Diagnostics is one of India’s leading providers of differentiated diagnostics. Diagnostic services are provided to public hospitals and private hospitals throughout India through its advanced technology. More than 2.3 crore patients have been treated since it came into the picture.
Integrated diagnostic centres are spread across India, predominantly in non-metro cities and small towns. It operated 1823 diagnostic centres by June 2021. The company has a presence in 13 states across India and offers pathology and radiology services.
As the leader in the diagnostic PPP segment, the company is primarily focused on public-private partnerships. According to the PPP agreements with public health agencies, the company has established 1,797 diagnostic centres till now. With 26 diagnostic centres operating within private healthcare facilities, it has developed a growing collaboration with those firms.
Financial Profile of the company
The revenues of Krsnaa Diagnostics, as well as its operating profits before depreciation and profits after tax, are the fastest growing for any diagnostic chains in India.
With respect to revenues and adjusted EBITDA, the company has grown consistently over the years. During FY19-FY21, the company’s net revenue increased by 37.65 percent.
There have been no write-offs or bad debts in the past three fiscal years. Cash flow from operating activities has been positive for a long time.
According to financial results reported in FY21, the company earned a profit of Rs 184.93 crore, compared to a deficit of around Rs 111.95 crore in FY20.
Strengths of the Company
- It is a diagnostics company with scalability and unique services.
- The Krsnaa brand name is synonymous with dependable healthcare at a reasonable price.
- Integrated infrastructure throughout India with an extensive footprint.
- It has diversified revenue sources through operations across radiology and pathology.
- Capable of monetizing health care expenditures both in the government and the private sector.
- Scalable, flexible, and cost-effective business model.
- Consistent performance in financial matters.
- Operational leverage allows the company to keep costs competitive.
- Strong employee base supported by experienced promoters and managers.
Both the NSE and BSE will list the IPO of Krsnaa Diagnostics. In August 2021, Krsnaa Diagnostics shares are scheduled to list and the company’s initial public offering will make its debut.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|