Latent View Analytics Limited IPO GMP Today, Price, Lot Size will be discussed here. Latent View Analytics’ initial public offering (IPO) will open for public subscription on November 10th. For its 600-crore first share-sale, which is set to end on November 12, the data and analytics business has set a price range of 190-197 per share. The total number of shares in the lot is 76. Qualified institutional purchasers have been allocated up to 75% of the offering, while non-institutional investors have been allocated 15%, and individual investors have been allocated 10%. Latent View Analytics Limited IPO GMP Today, Price, Lot Size will be discussed here.
Latent View Analytics Limited IPO GMP
Latent View Analytics is a data analytics organization that helps businesses accelerate digital transformation and acquire a competitive edge via data. Latent View Analytics’ registrant, Link Intime India Private, would handle the share allocation and refund. According to brokerages, the share allocation in the Latent View Analytics offering is expected to take place on November 16 and the percentage on November 22. Latent View Analytics IPO Review
The IPO consists of a new offering of equity shares worth Rs.474 crore and a promoter and existing shareholders’ offer to sell equity shares worth Rs.126 crore. The proceeds from the new stock offering will be utilized to support inorganic growth plans, working capital needs, and other general business objectives. Promoter Adugudi Viswanathan Venkatraman will sell 60.14 crore shares, stakeholder Ramesh Hariharan will sell 35 crore shares, and Gopinath Koteeswaran will sell 23.52 crore shares as part of the offer for sale.
The Latent View Analytics initial public offering (IPO) is scheduled to begin on November 10, 2021. Lot Size in an Initial Public Offering (IPO) via Latent View Analytics. The IPO market lot size for Latent View Analytics is 76 shares. An individual retail investor may apply for up to 13 lots (988 shares, or $194,636).
- One of India’s premier pure-play data analytics firms.
- Extensive familiarity with a variety of data and analytics tools.
- Blue-chip clientele from a variety of sectors and locations
- Focus on R&D and innovation
- Financial profile that is both scalable and appealing
- Team of capable and experienced leaders
Latent View Analytics Lot Size
- Investing in activities that promote inorganic growth;
- Funding the operating capital needs of Latent View Analytics Corporation, a significant subsidiary of the corporation;
- Investment in subsidiaries to boost their capital basis in preparation for future expansion; and
- Corporate purposes in general
How can I apply for the IPO of Latent View Analytics?
Get a free DEMAT account with Angel Broking and start building wealth with the top stock picks if you’re a first-time investor. Join a family of over a million satisfied consumers. Latent View Analytics Price Rate 2021
Latent View Analytics Limited Allotment Today
How can I use Upstox to apply the Latent View Analytics IPO?
With your credentials, log on to the Upstox Application. Choose an initial public offering (IPO). The name of the IPO is “Latent View Analytics.” Bid Button should be selected. Check the status of your application. To approve The mandate, go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App. With Upstox, you may open a Demat account.
The blocked money, if any, will be unblocked/released on or before the UPI mandate expiration date if you have not been assigned or for any partial allocation of IPO shares. If monies are not unblocked/released after the mandate expires, don’t hesitate to contact your bank.
Latent View Analytics Price Today
– The reference of IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP) is only applicable for the date specified in the header.
– On the IPO Grey Market, we do not purchase or sell IPO forms.
– The Kostak Rate is the profit earned by selling an IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else before the issue is allotted or listed.
– Do not subscribe for an IPO based only on the premium price since it may alter at any moment before the IPO is listed. Only evaluate the fundamentals of the company while subscribing.
– This is the only news about Grey Market that will be covered. We don’t trade in Grey Market Premium, and we don’t advocate it either. Grey Market patterns might lead to poor investment decisions.
The GMP rates for IPOs are based on market information. Please keep in mind that these IPO GMP rates may vary by geography and market.
IPO Information for Latent View Analytics
Venkatraman now owns 69.63 percent of the business, Koteeswaran owns 7.74 percent, and Hariharan owns 9.67 percent. The issue’s book running lead managers are Axis Capital, ICICI Securities, and Haitong Securities India.
Latent View offers data and analytics consultancy, business analytics and insights, advanced predictive analytics, data engineering, and digital solutions. Latent View had sales of 326 crores in 2020-21, with a net profit of 91 crores.
According to the prospectus, the analytics services industry will expand at a 19 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) and reach $68 billion in 2024. According to the report, India is the primary outsourcing destination for analytics, with Indian organizations like as Multi-Service Providers and Pure Play Analytics firms accounting for almost 40% of the addressable market.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|