MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf is discussed here. Mahapareshan 223 Assistant Engineer Vacancy apply online last date check online. Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has come up with a new recruitment for eligible candidates. Mahapareshan Bharti 2022 – The post that they have come up with is of Assistant Engineer. The Application process has already been started and till now, many interested and eligible candidates have already applied for the recruitment on the official website of MAHATRANSCO. Some candidates are also planning to apply but these candidates are wondering about the when, where, and how to apply for the recruitment and also about the selection process, eligibility criteria and application fees.
MAHATRANCO AE Recruitment 2022
In this article, we are going to discuss the when, where, and how to apply for MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment 2022 and also about its selection process, application fees, and selection process. MAHATRANSCO has come up with recruitment of Assistant Engineer in the state of Maharashtra. Under this recruitment, they have decided to recruit around 223 Assistant Engineers to fill the vacant posts.
The application process has already been started. The application process has been done on the official website of MAHATRANSCO. The application process has been started from the date of release of official notification. The official notification for the recruitment has been released on the official website of MAHATRANSCO from 4th May 2022. Many interested and eligible candidates have already applied for the post on the official website of MAHATRANSCO.
MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
All the candidates who are planning to apply should hurry up because the last date to fill the application form is 24th May 2022. There are 2 main stages in the selection process for the recruitment of MAHATRANSCO Assistant engineers. In the first stage, there will be an online written examination that will be conducted in different centers around the state.
On the basis of candidates’ performance in the written exams, The merit list will be prepared. The candidates whose names will be merit list will be called for the next round of selection which is the document verification round. The candidates will be called for the document verification round by sending them to call letters.
MAHATRANCO AE Notification 2022
All the candidates who will be able to clear all the stages of selection will be given jobs.
|Name of the Recruitment||MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil, Telecommunication and Transmission)|
|Name of the Department||Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||223 Vacancies|
|Recruitment||MAHAPARESHAN AE Recruitment 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Year of Recruitment||2022|
|Age Limit||18 Years Old to 38 Years Old|
|Education Qualification||Bachelors in Respective field|
|Selection Process||1. Online Written Examination
2. Document Verification
|Application Fees||· Un Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 700
· Reserved and EWS Category Candidates – Rs. 350
|Category of Article||Application|
|Status of Application Process||Currently Active|
MAHATRANSCO AE Vacancy 2022
Important Dates Regarding MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||4th May 2022|
|Start Date to Fill Application Forms||4th May 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Application Forms||24th May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||24th May 2022|
|Date of Written Examination||Not Officially Announced Yet (Expected in June 2022)|
|Date of Result||Not Officially Announced Yet|
|Date of Document Verification||Not Officially Announced Yet|
MAHATRANSCO AE Transmission Recruitment 2022
As earlier mentioned, MHATRANSCO has decided to recruit Assistant Engineer in different fields in the state of Maharashtra. Under this recruitment, they have decided to recruit around 223 assistant engineers to fill the 223 vacant posts. These 223 vacancies are divided according to the trade of engineer. Here is the list of number of vacancies according to the trade of engineer. The number of vacancies for:
- Assistant Engineer (Transmission) – 170 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 25 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication) – 28 Vacancies
Mahatransco AE Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age to apply for recruitment is 18 Years Old.
- The maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 38 Years Old.
- The age relaxation for reserved category candidates in maximum age limit is 5 years.
- A candidate must have completed Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or college to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer (Transmission)
- A candidate must have completed Bachelors of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or college to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication)
- A candidate must have completed Bachelors of Technology in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or college to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil)
There is also some application fees to apply for the recruitment. It also varies from category to category of candidates. The application fees for:
- Un Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 700
- Reserved and EWS Category candidates – Rs. 350
MAHATRANSCO AE Bharti 2022
There will be a written examination that will be conducted in different examination centers around the state for the MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment 2022. Here is the list of cities in which the examination will be conducted:
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai.
MAHAPARESHAN AE Apply Online 2022
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of MAHATRANSCO.
- After that click on the link “MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022”.
- Now click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Now fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Now your application is complete.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|