MH SET result 2022 Answer key, cut off, Merit list download links can be checked from the official website of Maharashtra SET and this page. Maharashtra state eligibility is conducted by the organization of Savitribai Phule Pune University. The entrance exam was conducted on 26th September 2021 for paper 1 ad paper 2. Candidates who have the exam are waiting for the result to be declared along with the merit list. All the information related to the exam, result, cut off, merit list and answer key will be provided in this article.
MH SET result 2022
MH SET is conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University to select the candidates for the post of assistant professor in universities and colleges of Maharashtra and Goa. This exam is conducted in 32 subjects under different faculties like arts, commerce, Science, management, law, mental, moral and social studies.
There are different eligibility criteria for each faculty that the candidate must fulfill. The candidate will have to give the exam for any one of the subjects laid down by the concerned committee.
Highlights of MH SET 2022
- Savitribai Phule Pune University conducts Maharashtra state eligibility test.
- The test is conducted to select the candidate for the post of assistant professor.
- This exam is conducted on state level and only once a year.
- MH SET is conducted in offline mode.
- The duration of MH SET is 180 minutes. There are 8 test centres.
- The exam fees for the general category are Rs. 850 and RS. 650 for reserved category.
- The official website for MH SET is setexam.unipenu.ac.in
- Candidates can check their result via online mode.
MH SET Important dates
- The online application process started from —
- The last date to pay the application fee along with late fee is from —
- The application correct window will open from —
- The date to download the admit card is —
- The MH SET 2022 will be conducted on —
- The result date is to be announced soon. Merit list and cut-off marks are yet to be declared.
MH SET 2022 result
To be eligible for the post of assistant professor, the candidate will have to score aggregate marks in both papers. Paper 1 and paper 2.
- For open/EWS/Orphan category, the candidate should secure at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers.
- For reserved category, candidate should secure 35% aggregate marks in both the papers.
Procedure to check the result of MH SET 2022
To check the result of paper 1 and paper 2 conducted for the post of assistant professor, candidate should follow following easy steps-
- First candidate should visit the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU).
- On the home page, there will be a link “Maharashtra SET result 2022”. Click on this link.
- Now to view your result, enter all the necessary information. Enter your roll number, registration number, date of birth and more.
- Now click on submit button.
- The MH SET 2022 result will appear on the screen. Download and print the roll number for future use.
MH SET merit list 2022
The merit list for MH SET 2022 exam will be uploaded on the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University. Candidates can check the provisional and final merit list on the official website. Merit list will have the name of the students who have cleared that leveland are promoted to next selection round.
The merit list is available two or three days after the declaration of the exam. The merit list is prepared subject wise and category wise. Candidate should appear on both papers.
MH SET Cut off 2022
The cut-off marks display the minimum qualifying marks that the candidate should obtain to get selected. The cut-off marks are decided by the selection committee, there are various factors that lead to the cut-off marks. Candidates can check the cut-off marks on the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The cut-off list will display the marks category-wise. For general category candidate should secure aggregate of 40% in both paper and for reserved category, they should secure 35% aggregate marks in both exams. According to the guidelines by UGC, 6% candidates are selected and are declared qualified.
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|