MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana is a great and very thoughtful scheme started by the government of Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme, citizens who are above the age of 60 years will visit the pilgrimage sites free of cost. All pilgrimage sites are available free of cost in the country for people above 60 years of age. Under the Tirth Darshan scheme, there are many more facilities available to the people like food, water and lodging arrangements.
- MP Mmukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojna 2021-22
- MP Teerth Yatra Darshan Yojana Registration 2021
- MP Teerth Darshan Scheme Form 2021
- मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ दर्शन योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
- MP CM Teerth Darshan Scheme Online Apply
- MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Eligibility criteria
- Teerth Darshan Yojana MP Registration online
MP Mmukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojna 2021-22
All the information regarding the pilgrimage sites, application procedure, eligibility and benefits of the scheme will be discussed in this article. Read the article till the end to have more information regarding the scheme and its implementation. More about the scheme – All pilgrimage sites are available free of cost in the country for people above 60 years of age.
People who are above the age of 60 and have more than 60% disability can also take a helper along with them. People who want to travel in groups of three or four will be assisted with one assistant for travelling. The scheme is implemented by the Madhya Pradesh Department of Religious Trust and Endowments and the Indian railway catering and Tourism Corporation. There are various pilgrimage sites under this scheme.
MP Teerth Yatra Darshan Yojana Registration 2021
Under the scheme, people above the age of 60 years can travel to various pilgrimage sites for free of cost. There are various facilities that will be provided to the people under the scheme. The scheme is appropriate for people to travel in groups. The application form of the scheme can be downloaded from the official website of MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana.
Features of the scheme – MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana is launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The beneficiary of the scheme is the citizens of Madhya Pradesh. The primary objective of the scheme is to provide free pilgrimage tours to people who are above 60 years of age.
MP Teerth Darshan Scheme Form 2021
- The scheme was started in 2012.
- Citizens who are above the age of 60 years can apply for the scheme and avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, applicants can travel to any pilgrimage site available in the country.
- During the travel to pilgrimage sites, various facilities will be provided to the beneficiaries like food, water, drinks, lodging arrangements and more.
- Under the scheme, if an applicant has more than 60% disability then he will be provided with an assistant or helper.
- The scheme is implemented by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, Religious Trust and Endowment Department and Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
- The applicants of the scheme should read the guidelines of the scheme before travelling to pilgrimage sites.
|Scheme||CM Teerth Darshan Yojana MP|
|Under||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Form||MP Teerth Darshan Scheme Application online|
|Apply||MP Tirth Darshan Yojana Apply online|
|Age limit||60 years or above|
मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ दर्शन योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
Facilities available under the scheme
Some of the facilities provided by the Madhya Pradesh government under MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana are under-
- Travelling through special trains
- Food and beverages will be covered
- Accommodation will be provided
- Guide, assistant and other facilities
- Travelling by bus or train.
Important information regarding the scheme
- The applicant of the scheme will have to fill the application form in the Hindi language.
- While filling the application form, the applicant has to add one coloured passport-sized photograph.
- The applicant has to provide mobile number and residence information in case of urgency.
- Applicants cannot carry any valuable jewellery or any inflammable or intoxicant substances during the journey.
- For the safety of applicants, they should follow the liaison officer.
- Applicants should behave properly during their journey as they are representing their state as well. Any ridiculous behaviour on behalf of any applicant will not be entertained.
- Applicants should carry identity cards like Aadhar cards or PAN cards.
MP CM Teerth Darshan Scheme Online Apply
The benefit of MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana
Pilgrimage sites under MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana
1 appendix A
- Shri Kedarnath
- Jagannath Puri
- Sri Dwarkapuri
- Vaishno Devi
- Ajmer Sharif
- Kashi (Varanasi)
- sammed peak
- Velakani Church
- Kamakhya Devi
- Girnar ji
- Patna Sahib
- Pilgrimage sites of Madhya Pradesh – Ujjain, Meher, Shri Ramraja Temple Orchha, Chitrakoot, Omkareshwar, Maheshwar and Mudwara.
2 appendix B
- Rameshwaram – Madurai
- Tirupati – Sri Kalahasti
- Dwarka – Somnath
- Puri – Gangasagar
- Haridwar – Rishikesh
- Amritsar – Vaishnodevi
- Kashi – Gaya
MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Eligibility criteria
The scheme has laid guidelines for eligibility criteria of passengers and assistants.
Eligibility criteria for passengers
- The passenger under the scheme should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the passenger should be 60 years or above.
- Female passengers who are 58 years old can also apply for the scheme.
- Applicants who wish to travel in groups can apply to the scheme.
- In one group, there should not eb more than 25 passengers.
- Under the scheme, husband and wife can go for the pilgrimage travel. In case, either of them is not applicable for the scheme and the other one is, then also they are eligible for the scheme. the condition being that they both travel together.
- Applicant who has more than 60% disability has no age restriction and can apply for the guide.
Eligibility criteria for assistant
- If the applicant of the scheme has more than 60% disability or is more than 65 years of age, is single or spouse is more than 65 years of age, then he can apply for scheme.
- One assistant is eligible for group of 5 to 6 people.
Important documents under the scheme
Some of the important documents that the applicant of the scheme should have been as under-
- Domicile certificate
- Residential certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport-sized photograph (coloured)
- Age certificate or date of birth certificate
- Income certificate
Teerth Darshan Yojana MP Registration online
How to apply for the scheme?
To apply for MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana is very simple, just follow the following steps.
- To apply for the scheme, first visit the official website of MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana.
- On the home page, click on the application form download option.
- Download the application form for pilgrimage travel.
- Print out the form and enter all the necessary information on the form like the name, address, mobile number, Aadhar card number and more.
Attach all the necessary documents with the application form and submit them to the Tehsil office.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|