The chief minister of Madhya Pradesh state, Shivraj Singh Chauhan has announced a new scholarship scheme for the girls of the state. The name of the scheme is MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Form. Under this scheme, the state government will provide monetary assistance to meritorious girl students of the state. Candidates who are willing to apply for the scheme and are eligible for the scheme can apply before 31st December 2021.
MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Form 2021
To have more information regarding the benefits and application procedure of the scheme, read the article till the end. To take advantage of the benefits of the scheme, the girl student should have all the necessary information regarding the scheme. Read the article carefully to know about the eligibility criteria and selection process of the scheme.
More about the scheme – MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana was launched by the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for the benefit of girl students of the state. Under this scheme, girl students will be awarded scholarships. Class 12th girl students are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
MP Scholarship For Girls 2021
Many girl students who belong below the poverty line in the country are unable to complete their education such that many of them have to drop their education. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to girl students pf class 12th so that they can pursue their dreams.
The benefit of MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana will be given to the girl students who have qualified their class 12th in first division. These girl students should belong below the poverty line. Beneficiaries of this scheme will be rewarded with the financial assistance of Rs. 500 per month for traditional courses and Rs. 750 per month for technical and medical education.
MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Registration 2021
Eligibility of scheme
The eligibility criteria of the MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana scheme are as under. Candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant can be a resident of the urban area of MP state.
- The candidate of the scheme should have cleared class 12th with more than 60% with 1st
- The candidate who wants to apply for the scheme should belong below the poverty line. Financial assistance under the scheme will only be provided to BPL girl students.
- The applicant should have a residency certificate.
- The financial assistance under the scheme will be given to the girl student every month after her admission in a recognized college.
- The applicant of the scheme should have a domicile certificate from Madhya Pradesh.
|Scholarship||MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship|
|Under||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application||MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Form 2021|
|Status||MP Girl Scholarship Status 2021|
MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Status 2021
Documents required for the scheme
Necessary documents required for MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana are as under-
- Pratibha Kiran certificate
- Income certificate of family
- Below poverty line certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Composite Identity card
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Photocopy of ration card
- Passport-sized photograph
- Branch Code of college
- Bank passbook and bank account details
- Current college code
The candidate of the scheme should possess all these documents while applying for the scheme. All these documents are to be uploaded along with the application form. The candidate should have a soft copy of all the above documents.
MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Form 2021
Benefits of MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana
Benefits of MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana are asunder-
- Under the scheme, stipends will be provided to girl students who want to pursue further education.
- Girls who belong below the poverty line and are unable to pursue their education due to financial strain can now pursue their education via the MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana scheme.
- Girls can stand on their feet through proper education. Stipends will also encourage other girl students to work hard and get scholarships.
- With the help of MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana, girl students can focus on their studies. Poverty can be removed through proper official education.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the girl students who have passed class 12th in the first division.
- Under MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana, a monthly stipend of Rs 500 for 10 months and Rs. 750 per month for 10 months will be given to girl students.
MP Scholarship for Girls Apply online
How to apply for the scheme?
The application procedure of the scheme is very easy to follow. To know how to fill the application form, follow the following steps-
- First, the applicant should visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal 2.0.
- On the home page, go to “student corner”. On that section click on to “register/register yourself” link.
- Now Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal 2.0 will open in front of you. Register on it using your Aadhar card.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhar card number and then click on the “Proceed: check and verify” button.
- Now you will have to verify your Aadhar card by OTP or biometric. OTP is a more convenient option. Enter OTP and get yourself verified.
- After verifying, the Madhya Pradesh scholarship scheme online registration form for SC/ST/OBC and BPL candidates will open on the screen.
- Now in the application form, fill in all the required details like the name, mobile number, mother name, email ID, religion, caste category, and more. All the information entered should be accurate and reliable.
- After submitting the application form, your user ID and password will be generated. Now you can use the user ID and password to log in to the portal.
- Now use the user ID and password to login again and fill in the application form. Complete the application form and submit the form.
MP Pratibha Kiran List 2021
How to track your application?
To track your scholarship application, follow the following steps-
- First, visit the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal 2.0.
- On the homepage, there is an option “track application status”. Click on “Track gaon ki beti/ Pratibha Kiran scheme”.
- Now enter your registration User ID, academic year, and password. Then click on “show my application status”. Now your application status will be visible to you on your dashboard.
The application form and the documents of the candidate will be verified by the concerned authority. If the candidate is eligible for the scheme and all the documents are correct, then the beneficiary amount will be credited to the accounts of the beneficiaries.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|