MP RTO Registration, Enquiry, Vehicle Owner Search – MP Transport Login link and complete step by step process are available on this page. Just as other states of the country have made their RTO registration service online, similarly MP RTO Registration Services has also been made online. Now you can get your vehicle or any other vehicle registered online.
MP RTO registration 2021
For this, you will no longer need to go to the Road Transport Office. Before purchasing any new vehicle, a question comes to mind that how will the registration be done. Now all the information related to MP RTO Registration will be given online. You can read about these services in detail in our article.
It has now been decided by the government that you do not have to worry much about vehicle registration. With online registration, now you will get rid of middlemen and brokers. All the information about where and how to register your vehicle has been given in the following article. Now the Madhya Pradesh government has also made all the services of its RTO online so that common people do not suffer the loss of time and money.
MP Transport Registration 2021
|Authority||Road Transport Office, MP|
The official website will be found in front of you after searching MP RTO registration. You will get all the information as soon as you go to the MP RTO official website. Now a lot of work is being done through the online portal like license, vehicle registration, registration fee, registration renewal, registration tax, registration transfer, owner details, etc. For all these works, you will not need to go to the Road Transport Office. Now you can get any work related to the registration done online. Vehicle registration details will also be given online.
MP RTO Registration Enquiry
Now you can inquire about your vehicle registration online. For this, you have to go to the official website. Detailed information about this is being given to you in the following article. To find vehicle registration online, you need to follow the guidelines given below. Now you can check the registration progress of any vehicle online. With this service offered online by RTO, you will no longer need to visit the Road Transport Office.
- Go to the MP RTO official website.
- Now you have to go to the online services on the home page and click on vehicle registration.
- Now on the page that opens in front of you, you have to select your vehicle type.
- If you want to register your private vehicle then click on Private Service Vehicle Permanent Permit.
- Now select the new permit in the dropdown that opens in front of you.
- Now fill in the required information and submit it.
MP RTO Vehicle Owner Search App
Now in Madhya Pradesh, if you want to know the name of the owner of a vehicle, then this information is for you only. Now you can get information about the owner of the vehicle by entering the vehicle number. For this, the facility has been provided on the official website by the government. Now you can find the vehicle from your mobile too. For this, you will have to download a mobile app. With this app, you can gather information about the owner of the vehicle. You are being told the easy way to take MP RTO vehicle owner details.
- For this, you have to go to your mobile’s play store.
- Now here we have to search by writing MP RTO vehicle information.
- Now some apps will appear in front of you, select the highest rated app among them.
- After downloading the app, open it and select Vehicle Honor Search from the features given in it.
- Now enter the vehicle number and enter your mobile number.
- Vehicle details will be presented to you as soon as you submit them.
MP Transport Login
Any transport-related work in MP is now done online. For this, you will have to log in to the official website given. To create MP Transport Login id, you have to go to the official website. Other facilities like – dealer login, tex login, eSewa login, etc. will also be provided to you online. To login into the website, you are given the necessary stepwise below. You can choose the type of your login according to the given information.
- For online login, you have to open the MP Transport login link.
- Now the options given on the front opening page are Vehicle Registration Search, Driving License Search, Tax Details, National Permit Draft, Learning License Search, e-Register for the permit, Tax Assessment, National Permit Draft for the Other States, Temporary Registration, Receipt Search, Time Table Of Busses, Other State Vehicle Payment Details will have to be selected according to your need.
- After selecting the option, you will be sent to the login page.
- If you have registered then log in with your login id and password.
- If you have not registered, click on “new user click here”.
- Now create your new account on the new page.
- After filling in the required information, click on the save option.
- Now login whenever you want with the user id and password you have created.
MP RTO Registration charges
The registration charge for each vehicle in any road transport office is different. The charge for the registration of a vehicle depends on the cost of the vehicle. Whenever you go to register a new vehicle, you have to submit the application form along with the purchase documents for the vehicle. From the purchase documents submitted by you, the RTO guesses how much service charge will be levied on it. Along with the registration charges, some other taxes and fees are taken, the details of which are given in the table below.
|Registration Charges||600 for cars|
|Number Plate Charges||For Normal number 200-400|
|Parking Fee (under 4 lakh)||2000 for MCD parking|
|Parking Fee ( Above 4 lakh)||4000 for MCD parking|
|Temporary Registration Charges||Up to one month 1200-1500|
|Road Tax Charges||Petrol/CNG – 8%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 10% (under Rs. 10.0 Lakh)
Petrol – 10%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 12% (above Rs. 10.0 Lakh but under Rs. 20.0 Lakh)
Petrol – 14%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 16% (above Rs. 20.0 Lakh)
|FasTag Charges||Rs. 600|
The charge to be taken at the time of vehicle registration is spent on the development work done by the government. This tax has to be given to every vehicle Honor. Registration charges are changed from time to time. Therefore, we inform you that the above-mentioned charges can be changed at any time, whose responsibility will not be considered by us.
MP RTO Registration Renew
As we all know, a renewal date is written on the registration certificate of any vehicle. As of this date, it becomes very important to renew your vehicle registration certificate. For this, you are given an option on the online official website. We are telling you about it in detail. Through the MP RTO Registration renewal process mentioned by us, you can renew your certificate.
- For this, you have to go to the official website and click on RC renewal from the online services section.
- Now login by putting your user id and password on the page that opens in front of you.
- Now click on the given RC renew link.
- Certificate of Registration with original information sought, Form 29 duly filled up in duplicate, Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance policy, Form 30 duly filled up in duplicate, Attested copy of valid pollution under control certificate, Attested copy of address proof of Submit documents like the purchaser of the vehicle, etc.
- Now collect the fees charged for renewal.
- Finally, click submit.
- Take the copy of the given renewal certificate receipt.
MP RTO registration transfer
In Madhya Pradesh, some rules have been made by the RTO for the transfer of ownership of any vehicle. According to these rules, ownership fees are also deposited along with the required documents. If you are going to buy an old vehicle, then you will have to transfer it to RC. For this, you have to follow the government-prescribed procedure. The rules laid down by the government are being told below.
- While transferring the MP RTO registration certificate, you will have to submit form-29 for duplicate and form-30 for the original.
- In duplicate registration, you will have to give an affidavit regarding the rent/lease.
- According to the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, you have to deposit the RC transfer fee as per Rule 81 of 1989.
- The RTO provides RC transfer services as per the authority of its re-registration.
MP RTO Registration Renewal Fees
In Madhya Pradesh, it is considered necessary to register a vehicle on the purchase of a new vehicle. It is considered necessary to renew your vehicle RC after a time after registration. For this, you have to fill and submit some forms with your old RC. You also have to pay some fees at the time of renewal of RC. There is not much difference between the fees charged for registration and the fees charged at the time of renewal. The fees for new registration and RC renewal are almost equal as paperwork is done equally in both.
|Registration Fees||Mention in above Article|
|RC Renewal Fees||Same as New registration|
At the time of renewal of the registration certificate, you have to follow almost the same process that you did at the time of registration of the new vehicle. For this, you have to submit some other documents along with the old juice of the vehicle. At the time of renewal, you have to pay the fees, which are determined by the government.
MP RTO helpline number
In Madhya Pradesh, the government has issued contact numbers of RTO officers. You can register your complaints and suggestions on these numbers. We are going to give you information about all these names and numbers from the medium of PDF. You can view names and numbers by opening or downloading PDFs online. The purpose of releasing these numbers is to simplify the work of RTO officers so that complaints made by you can be dealt with immediately.
|Hon’ble Shri Bhupendra Singh||Transport Minister||0755-2671024
P.A. Shri N. K. Shrivastava 9826073385
|Shri S. N. Mishra||Principal Secretary||0755-2442055|
|Shri Rajeev Chandra Dubey||Addl. Secretary||0755- 2559700|
|Shri Yogendra Nibsaiya||Under Secretary||0755-2512398|
|Dr. Shailendra Kumar Shrivastava||Transport Commissioner||0751-2457006
|Shri V.K. Suryavanshi||Addl T. C. (Enforc.)||0751-2452286
|Shri R.K. Jain||Addl. T.C. (Admin.)||0751-2422010
|Shri L.N. Suman||Jt. T.C. (Finance)||0751-2426065|
|Shri Yogendra Saxena||Dy. T.C. (Finance)||9826737544
|Shri Sunil Rai Saxena||Dy. T.C. (Bhopal Division)||0755-2429772
|Shri Sanjay Soni||Dy. T.C. (Indore Division)||9425415195|
|Shri H.K. Mudgal||Dy. T.C. ( Ujjain Division)||9479925058|
|Shri Ashwini Kumar Rawat||I/C Dy. T.C. (Rewa Division)||7898602754|
|Shri Gopal Shah||Dy. T.C. (Shahdol)||9425484923|
|Shri Ashok Nigam||Dy. T.C. (Gwalior/ Chambal Division)||9425111505|
|Shri Yatendra Singh Senger||Dy. T.C. ( Sagar Division)||9479925111|
|Shri Ajay gupta||I.C. Dy. T.C. (Jabalpur/Hosangabad Division)||9425141289
|Shri Sunil Rai Saxena||Bhopal||0755-2573737
|Shri S.P.S. Chauhan||Gwalior||9479925070|
|Shri Sunil Rai Saxena||Hoshangabad||07574-253939
|Shri M. P. Singh||Indore||0731-2363151
|Shri Jitendra Singh Raghuvanshi||Jabalpur||0761-2621328
|Smt. Madhu singh||Morena||9752709575|
|Shri Veerendra Singh||Rewa||07662-251077
|Shri Pradeep Kumar Sharma||Sagar||07582-236280
Shri Ashwini kumar Rawat
|Shri Manoj Tehanguriya||Ujjain||0734-2511585
|Shri Vivek Dante||Guna||07542-221905|
|Shri Sunil Goud||Khandwa||0733-2248684
|Shri Jagdish Billore||I/C Khargone||07282-232022
|Shri Shailendra nigam||Dhar||07292-222443
|Shri Santosh Kumar Malviya||Mandsaur||07422-255364
|Shri Sanjay Shrivastava||Satna||07672-226320
|Shri Yatendra Singh Senger||Chhattarpur||07682-245710
|Shri M. D. Mishara||Katni||07622-224109
Shri Santosh Paul
|Shri Devesh Batham||I/C Seoni||07692-220474
|Shri T.P.S. Bhadauria||I/C Bhind||07534-231485
|Shri Ajit Batham||Sheopur||07534-231485|
|Shri Haridas Parsedia||Datia||07522-234745
|Shri Vikramjeet Singh Kang||Shivpuri||07492-223435
|Shri Ashwani Khare||Damoh||07812-222930
|Shri Sunil Kumar Shukla||Panna||07732-
|Smt Anpa Khan||Tikamgarh||07683-243395
|Shri Pramod Kapse||Sehore||07562-227428
|Smt. Ranjana singh Kushwah||Raisen||07482-222893
|Shri Kalicharan Agnihotri||I/C Rajgarh||07372-254949|
|Smt. Bharti Chaudhary||Vidisha||07592-234867|
|Shri H.L. Simaria||I/C Dewas||07272-228422|
|Shri Gyanendra Vaishya||Shajapur||07364-226749
|Shri Rajendra Patidar||I/C Ratlam||07414-222443|
|Shri H.K. Singh||Neemuch||07423-280435
|Shri Rajesh Gupta||Jhabua||07392-243557
|Shri Surendra Badoniya||Badwani||07290-224565
|Smt. Bharti Choudhary||I/C Harda|
|Shri Arvind Kushram||Betul||07141-230333
|Shri Ajay Marko||I/C Narsinghpur||07792-233566|
|Shri Pahalwan Singh Bhilala||I/C Balaghat||07632-248211|
|Shri Vimalesh Gupta||Mandla||07642-260580
|Shri Ravindra Singh Thakur||I/C Dindori|
|Shri Ashwani Kumar Rawat||Sidhi||07822-221905|
|SMT. Rama Dubey||I/C Umaria||07672-223838
|Shri Sanjay Shrivastava||Anuppur||9479925099|
|Shri Dev Chandra Shakya||I/C Singrouli|
|Shri Ashok Babu Cabre||Ashoknagar||9479925076
|Shri Surendra Singh Gautam||Burhanpur||9407399557|
|Shri Nirmal Kumrawat||Alirajpur||9479925062|
|Shri Ambika Prasad Shrivastava||Agar Malwa||9479925071
MP RTO code list
Whenever a vehicle is registered, it is given a unique number. The number begins with a state code that is preordained. For example, MP is written on the number plate for the state of Madhya Pradesh. District code is given after the state code which is a one or two-letter number. This code is also called the RTO code. After the state code and RTO code, a unique number is issued for the vehicle, which is different for each vehicle. Information about the RTO code used in the state of Madhya Pradesh and its RTO office is given in the following pdf.
|RTO Location||RTO Code||RTO Location||RTO Code|
You can also join us on Telegram for other information. You can share your complaints, suggestions, and questions by commenting in the comment box given below.