The chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched MP Samadhan Portal for the benefit of the citizens. The portal will help the citizens of the state to file reports with the government. Through this portal, reports can be filed in a more transparent manner. With the help of this online portal, any citizen of the state can file a report or complaint about the department of the government. There is no requirement for the residents of the state to visit some other place in order to report the complaint or problem.
MP Samadhan Portal 2022
More about the portal – Earlier people of Madhya Pradesh had to file their grievances and complaints at various government departments, this use to take a lot of time and effort for both parties. Now, the state has introduced a more transparent and reliable method of reporting complaints. The state government has introduced its own portal that will help the citizens with various schemes and act as a fast and reliable redressal mechanism.
Through this portal, the residents of the state can send their complaints online while sitting at home. The residents have to send their complaint letter to Public Grievance Redressal Department and register the complaint at the official portal along with the mobile number that has been mentioned in the letter, then a unique Public Grievance Number will be given to the citizen via SMS.
MP CM Helpline Portal
Residents who want to have more information about the portal should read the details given in this article along with the official notification issued on the official website of MP Samadhan Portal. Everyone should read the eligibility criteria, benefits, and steps to apply for the portal.
Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal 2022 – Residents of MP who want to lodge a complaint should visit MP Samadhan Portal online. Now residents can report their complaints online and tale benefit of the online portal. The complaints have to register online and their Grievances will be resolved through postal letters from the concerned government department.
एमपी समाधान पोर्टल 2022
Languages in MP Samadhan Portal
Residents of Madhya Pradesh can now lodge their complaints on the official portal in Hindi, English or local language of the state. To expand the availability of the service of the portal, there are multiple language options that will ease the complaint procedure. Languages such as Garhwali, Kumaoni, Jaunsari are also available on the portal.
The CM helpline number has also been started by the state. Under this any residents of the state can lodge complaint on toll free numbers 181 and 1800-2330-183 between 7 am to 11 am.
|Portal||MP Samadhan Portal|
|Under||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Shikayat||MP Online Complaint Registration|
|Status||MP Samadhan Application Status 2022|
Highlights of the portal
- The state government of MP has launched MP Samadhan Portal.
- The portal will help the citizens of the state to register or lodge any complaint online using the online portal.
- Citizens can also register their complaint through toll free number 181 and 1800-2330-183 between 7 am to 11 am.
- There will be given day for taking the complaints through the website. The complaints will be collected and discussed by the concerned authorities on the first Tuesday of every month.
- The portal has been designed to take immediate action on both urgent and non-urgent things. In one meeting, about 25 complaints will be discussed in a meeting.
- There is no need for the resident to visit the departments on their own as it can be done online.
- The online portal has been started in August 2022 by the MP state government. Earlier in 2014, the CM of the state started online helpline through toll free number 181. The helpline number will lodge the complaints of the residents 24/7.
MP CM Samadhan Portal
What is the need of MP Samadhan Portal?
- Before the launch of MP Samadhan Portal, residents of the state had to visit the government department in order to lodge their complaints that created a lot of chaos for everyone. With the help of online portal, the need of visiting the government offices have been abolished.
- The residents of Madhya Pradesh can lodge their complaint online without facing any trouble.
- With the help of MP Samadhan Portal, the complaints of the residents will be solved quickly without consuming more time.
- This will save the time and resources of both people and the government departments.
- All the problems and complaints can be registered through the online portal at any time by the residents and the problem will be resolved through the postal letter.
Benefits of the portal
There are various benefits of the portal. These areas under-
- The portal will help the citizens of the state to lodge a complaint anytime.
- The residents of the state can easily file their complaints while sitting at home.
- The solution to the problem will be given to the resident through postal letters. There is a stipulated time for the complaints to be resolved.
- Both mobile applications and the web are user-friendly and very fast. All the complaints can eb registered through the webpage and mobile application.
- Residents can also track their complaint that has been lodged with the concerned authority.
- The complaint will be transferred to concerned official of the department
MP Samadhan Portal Registration 2022
Department list in MP Samadhan Portal
Following departments are listed in the official online portal –
- Tribal Welfare Department
- Scheduled Castes Welfare Department
- Department of AYUSH
- Higher Education Department
- Horticulture and Food Processing Department
- energy department
- Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development Department
- Cottage and Village Industries Department
- Mineral Resources Department
- Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department
- Sports and Youth Welfare Department
- home department
- medical education department
- Public Grievance Redressal Department
There are many more departments, residents should visit the official website to know more about the details of the departments.
MP Samadhan Complaint Registration
How to file a complaint in the portal?
Following steps should be followed by the residents of the state to file the complaint online on MP Samadhan Portal 2022-
- First, the resident should visit the official website of MP Samadhan Portal at samadhan.mp.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the “File Grievance” option.
- After clicking on the option, there will be another option “Submit a complaint”. There will be guidelines, read the list properly and tick “I agree”.
- Now a complaint application form will appear on the screen of the resident.
- In this fill in all your personal information like Aadhar card, Mobile number, email and more.
- Choose the department in which you would like to lodge the complaint in and then district, panchayat etc.
- Now, the complainant has to write 200 words in the description of the complaint. It is necessary to write the description of the complaint.
- The complainant can also upload any necessary document or evidence supporting his or her complaint.
- Recheck all the information entered by you. Many mistakes or error will not be entertained by the authorities.
- Now, submit your complaint by clicking on “Register Public Grievance”. Once the complaint has been lodged, the complainant will be provided with a Public Grievance Unique Number.
- Using the unique number, the status of the complaint can be checked by the complainant.
MP Samadhan mobile application
The MP state government has also launched MP Samadhan Mobile App. Through this app, the residents of the state can lodge their complaints or suggestions. This mobile application is linked to CMHELPLINE 181 PORTAL. Complaints can be registered in the mobile applications as well. समाधान पोर्टल पर शिकायत कैसे दर्ज करें?
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|