MPPSC Recruitment 2022 applies online for 1038 AMO posts is discussed here. Ayurveda Medical Officer notification, application form and other details available in this article. In Madhya Pradesh, MPPSC Recruitment 2022 has been given for Ayurveda Medical Officer (AMO). Because there have lots of positions available in the Madhya Pradesh state for which the official announcement has been made. Now those aspirants who has interested in the application form then Apply Online MPPSC AMO Registration 2022.
MPPSC Recruitment 2022
So the details are available for all the candidates about the eligibility criteria and other information. Due to this date of registration also available in which the application should be submitted. In addition, we have here to help our readers with all the relevant details. Because the application submission starts under the MPPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 has 15th January 2022.
And the last date of application submission has given on 14th Feb 2022. Due to this process for registration have shared how you can fill the application process. The total number of post available are 1038 vacancies for which the selection process has been initiated. However, in the process of recruitment, there have various stages of selection. After that applicant can learn about MPPSC AMP Application 2022.
- MPPEB DAHET Result 2022
- MP Board 10th Time Table 2022
- MP Ruk Jana Nahi Form 2022
- MP Board 12th Time Table 2022
- MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022
- MP TET Grade 3 Result 2022
- MP Jansunwai Portal login
- MP Police Admit Card 2022
- MP Rojgar Portal Registration 2022
- MP Police Constable Admit Card 2022
- MPPSC Prelims Result 2022
- MP VYAPAM Result 2022
MPPSC AMO Recruitment 2022
Because for the registration candidate needs to follow the instruction given under the recruitment notification. Due to this qualification of aspirants is also mandatory. Based on the application form submitted by the candidate the department has going to sort out the eligible aspirants. And then the written examination phase will begin for the candidate under the process of selection.
After that, the applicant must need to know about the salary package in the available post. Also, as the post has for the Ayurveda Medical Officer then the candidate needs to register their degree in Ayurveda. However, aspirants can check that the examination has going to be handled by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Due to this read the details from MPPSC Recruitment 2022.
MP Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Because in every application process there has a requirement to know full details about the positions and their criteria in the recruitment. So aspirants have to see that these positions have non-permanent basis vacancies.
|Name of the Article||MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 1038 AMO Posts|
|Then Name of the Department||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name of the Position||Ayurveda Medical Officer (AMO)|
|Total Number of Post||1038 Vacant seats|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/ Application form|
|Start date of Application form||15th Jan 2022|
|Last Date of Application form||14th Feb 2022|
|Last date for edit application||16th Feb 2022|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Level of Recruitment||State Level Recruitment|
|Applicable in||Madhya Pradesh state|
MPPSC AMO Notification 2022 pdf
The candidates have to make sure that while submitting the application in MPPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 that you have to check all the details carefully. Because in case you have made any mistake in the registration process. Due to this your application form will be canceled by the department and they will not get their admit card for appearing in the next phase decided by the department. In addition, you need to read all the details given in the official notification. And then the applicant has to fulfill all the information asked in the application process. So check all the given details on our page for readers.
Although the last date to submit the Online MPPSC AMO Recruitment Application 2022 has 14th Feb 2022. But two more days have been given by the concerned department for aspirants. So that you can edit your application form. Because in case you by mistake enter some details wrong or misspellings in the application form. After that, you have two days to edit your registration form. Now till 16th Feb 2022, you can make changes to your application form. But be clear that this has only for updating your details. However, the last date has the same as given by the authority.
MPPSC AMO Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Firstly, the applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- Secondly, the applicant’s education qualification has required. So the aspirants who have done CCIM validated degree in the sector of Ayurveda from the recognized college or university. Due to this university should have established by Law permanent registration in Unani Board or Ayurvedic which has in MP state.
- Thirdly, there have age criteria given under the recruitment process. So candidate minimum age should be 21 years. Then the maximum age limit for applying should be 40 years.
- Most important is the application fee for the candidate. So for certain categories, the department has given the concession in the application fee also.
- Due to this portal fee is also required on the online website. Because of this portal fee has same for everyone which has 40 Rs.
- Fourthly, For General Category and other candidates, the application fee has 500 Rs for registration.
- Then for Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), OBC, PWD resident of MP the application fee has 250 Rs for registration.
After that, the candidate needs to fill the application fee through the online mode which should be via internet banking, debit card, credit card, etc. So you need to follow the instruction given below for the registration. If you haven’t filled the application form yet then do check the process mentioned here.
MP AMP Recruitment 2022
Apply Online MPPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 for the process has given here :
- At first, candidates have to go through the Official Website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
- So on the homepage; you need to click on the link of Apply Online.
- Here you have to choose the post name as Ayurveda Medical Officer (AMO) Registration.
- Then there has a different link available on which you have to select the link of AMO Exam under MPPSC
- After that one application form has appeared in front of you.
- So here you need to fill in the details asked in the application. Then upload the document required under the registration process.
- Also, upload the passport-size photo of yourself as per the prescribed format given by the department.
- In addition before submitting your application form confirm all the details which you have given in it.
- Now you need to click on the application fee process which has payment as per the category.
- Finally, click on the submit button and finish the process of registration.
|Official Portal||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|