The state of Uttarakhand has introduced many schemes for the benefits of marginal and economically backward people of the area. All the schemes launched by the state government are aimed to provide employment and improve the standard of living of the citizens. Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana is a scheme launched for the benefit of marginal farmers and unemployed people of the state.
Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana Form 2022
More about the scheme – The beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana scheme will be able to set up solar power plants in arable land. The power generated from the solar power plant can later be sold to Uttar Pradesh Power corporation limited. The power sold will generate income for the people. The solar power plants will be set-up in agricultural area with low cultivation.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the scheme can apply by filling the registration form and application form of the scheme. Most of Uttarakhand’s land is mountainous and not every acer of land is suitable for agriculture or farming, therefore a lot of land is left barren and not properly used. Lack of proper employment means have raised the unemployment rates in the state, such that small and marginal farmers are fighting hard to make the ends meet.
Uttarakhand CM Swarojgar Yojana Form 2022
Through this scheme self-employment will be boosted in state and people can find alternatives to generate income. Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana was initially launched in 2015 and then on 28th May 2020. The scheme is for the citizens of Uttarakhand. The scheme is launched under chief minister Solar self-employment loan scheme. Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will be given loan to set up solar plants at 8% interest rate.
The maximum cost for setting up 25KW solar power plant will be Rs. 10 lakhs. The loan will be provided by Nationalized banks, scheduled commercial banks and cooperative banks. Applicants can apply for the scheme in both online as well as offline manner. Under this scheme solar power plants of 25 KW capacity will be allotted to applicants.
Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana Registration 2022
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant should be a resident of the state. Under the scheme, 10,000 projects will be allotted to the applicants and the target will be achieved year-wise. Applicants can apply for the scheme through online portal. The scheme will be implemented through Uttarakhand Renewable energy development agency (UREDA).
|Yojana||मुख्यमंत्री सौर स्वरोजगार योजना|
|Vibhag||Uttarakhand Renewable energy development agency|
|Registration||UK Saur Swarojgar Yojana Online Apply|
|Status||Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Application Status|
|Loan Apply||UK CM Solar Power Plant Loan Apply|
Uttarakhand Saur Swarojgar Yojana Form 2022
Objectives of the scheme
The objectives of Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana scheme are as under-
- The primary objective of scheme is to promote self-employment among the citizens if the state. Due to covid-19, many people have lost their jobs and livelihood. The most affected category were the marginal farmers.
- To find new jobs, people of the state were migrating to other states. The scheme will help to prevent external migration of residents of state.
- By setting up the solar power plants, income will be generated on the land that was not fit for farming.
- With the help of solar power plants, renewable energy will be The scheme will fulfil RPO.
- Above the solar power plans, silent farming can be developed. Therefore, there will be an additional source of income for people. Farmers can grow vegetables and fruits above the solar power plants.
- The electricity or power generated form the solar power plant can be sold to the power department of the state.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme should be eligible for the scheme. The eligibility criteria of the scheme are mentioned below-
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant should be a domicile of Uttarakhand state.
- The residents of the state have to show their domicile certificate for the scheme.
- Unemployed youth, marginal farmers and entrepreneurial residents of the state who are above the age of 18 years can apply for the scheme.
- Any one from the state can participate in the scheme, there is no educational requirement for the scheme.
- One solar power plant will be allotted to one person.
उत्तराखंड मुख्यमंत्री सौर स्वरोजगार रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022
How to register online for the scheme?
- People who want to apply for Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana scheme should follow the following steps-
- First of all, you should visit the official website of scheme at ureda.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the name of the scheme “Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana”. Click on the link and then click on Register under Online application.
- Now the Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana online registration for 2022 will open on the screen.
- You will have to make your account on the website. For that enter all the necessary information like name, email ID, Aadhar card, mobile number, district, town, pin code, mobile number, PAN card number.
- After entering all the information applicants can login in the scheme. To login, you will have to enter your Email ID and password.
- Migrants from other districts of Uttarakhand can also apply for the scheme, they will get approval from concerned authorities and their registration form will be forwarded to banks for subsidy.
Loans and financial benefits of the scheme
- To promote the scheme and employment in the area, loans will be provided to selected beneficiaries at 8% interest rate.
- 70% of total cost of the solar plant will be received through cooperative banks in the form of loan.
- The remaining 30% will be borne by the beneficiary as margin money.
- Grants, subsidy, and benefits will be enjoyed by beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana.
- The loan provided by state cooperative bank will be for the period of 15 years.
- Grant will be given to the beneficiary who want to set up solar power plant on his own expense or wants to avail loan from nationalized bank.
Contact details of UREDA district offices and officers
In Dehradun, Mr. Vijay Singh Rawat (senior officer) from Kargi Grant PO Banjarawala, Dehradun. Mobile number 9412077205.
In Haridwar, Mr. Ajay Kumar (Senior officer) from Vikas Bhawan Roshanabad. Mobile number 9412364903.
In Pauri, Mr. Shiv Singh Mehra (Project manager) from Vikas Bhawan, Paur. Mobile number 9411157890.
In Tehri, Ms. Vandana (senior officer) from 107, Vikas Bhawan, Uttarkashi. Mobile number 9412864765.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|