Narendra Modi Biography, Early Life, Achievements, Quotes will be discussed here. India’s current Prime Minister is Narendra Modi biography. Narendra Damodardas Modi is his full name. He was born in Vadnagar, Gujarat, on September 17, 1950. Let us read about PM Narendra Modi biography early life, family, education, political career, accolades and recognition, books authored by him, and so on as he celebrates his 71st birthday.
Narendra Modi Biography
Narendra Modi was born on September 17, 1950, in Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Bombay State, to a family of grocers (present Gujarat). His father’s name is late Damodardas Mulchand Modi, and his mother’s name is Hiraben Modi. The pair has six children, with he being the third oldest. When he was younger, Modi used to assist his father in selling tea at the Vadnagar Railway Station and subsequently owned a tea stand with his brother near a bus stop.
He finished his upper secondary studies at Vadnagar in 1967. He joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh when he was eight years old (RSS). He didn’t want to marry, so he left home at 17 and spent the following two years traveling around the nation. In interviews, he said that he visited various ashrams created by Swami Vivekananda during these two years. Modi then returned to Vadnagar before departing for Ahmedabad once again.
Narendra Modi Early Life
Modi resided there with his uncle, who worked in the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation’s cafeteria. Let us tell you that he was so affected by the RSS that he became a full-time Pracharak in 1970 when he was 20 years old, and he officially joined the RSS in 1971, when he was 21 years old. In the early 1970s, he established Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, the RSS’s students wing in his region.
Without question, his affiliation with the organization has aided his political career. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the University of Delhi’s School of Open Learning and then a Master’s degree in political science from Gujarat University.
Narendra Modi Political Career
Biography of Mahatma Gandhi: Movements, Facts, History, and Family
He had endured many hardships and barriers throughout his upbringing, but he saw all of them as chances, and he used bravery and fortitude to turn them into opportunities. He learned the values of selflessness, social responsibility, devotion, and nationalism after joining RSS. We shall also look at Narendra Modi’s biography.
He joined the BJP in 1987 and was appointed general secretary of the Gujarat chapter a year later.
– In 1995, he was recognized as a significant strategist for his role in the party’s successful campaigns.
– He was named Secretary of the BJP’s national unit in 1995.
– In the Gujarat Assembly elections of 1988, the BJP was elected as the state’s governing party.
|Real Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Party||Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Achievements||Prime Minister of India (2014 to 2021), Chief Minister of Gujarat State (2001 to 2014)|
|Popularly known as||PM Modi|
– The Somnath to Ayodhya Rath Yatra, which was a lengthy match led by L.K Advani, and a march from Kanyakumari to Kashmir led by Murli Manohar Joshi were two significant events that helped the BJP win power in 1998.
– He was given credit for overhauling the party’s organization in numerous states.
– In 1988, he was appointed General Secretary, a post he held until 2001.
– He became Gujarat’s Chief Minister in October 2001, when his predecessor, Keshubhai Patel, resigned due to health reasons, and the BJP lost a few state assembly seats in by-elections. On October 7, 2001, he was sworn in as Gujarat’s Chief Minister.
Narendra Modi Achievements
– Did you know that he was Gujarat’s Chief Minister for three years in a row?
– On February 24, 2002, he was elected to the Rajkot II seat in a by-election. He beat INC’s Ashwin Mehta in his first and relatively brief tenure.
– He also ran for Maninagar and defeated INC’s Oza Yatinbhai Narendrakumar in the assembly election. He was re-elected as Gujarat’s Chief Minister in the second term.
– From December 23, 2007, until December 20, 2012, he served as CM for the third time. He won from Maninagar again, this time defeating INC’s Dinsha Patel.
– In Maninagar, he was re-elected against Bhatt Shweta Sanjiv. He was sworn in as CM for the fourth time but resigned from an assembly position in 2014.
– Then, in 2014, Narendra Modi ran for the first time in the Lok Sabha elections. He was sworn in as Prime Minister of India on May 26, 2014, after winning the election by a vast majority. He was India’s first Prime Minister after the country gained independence from the British Empire.
Narendra Modi Projects
The following are the essential works listed in Narendra Modi’s biography:
– After being elected to his second term as Gujarat’s chief minister in 2002, he concentrated on the state’s economic growth and made it an attractive location for business people and entrepreneurs.
– In 2007, during his third term as CM, he increased agricultural growth rates, supplied power to all villages, and bolstered the state’s fast development.
Do you know that Gujarat has surpassed the United States as the leading producer of Bt Cotton?- When he was Gujarat’s chief minister, he launched groundwater conservation initiatives with the government’s help. This aided in the development of Bt cotton by providing irrigation via tube wells.
– Gujarat’s governor, Narendra Modi, has provided power to every village. In addition, he modified the state’s power distribution system by dividing agricultural and rural energy.
Narendra Modi Net Worth
Biography of Swami Vivekananda: His Life, Teachings, and Philosophy
– He was a crucial figure in the BJP’s electoral campaigns in 2009 and 2014.
– In addition, he had been successful in attracting international investment to Gujarat.
– Gujarat is the world’s fourth state to establish its climate-change department.
– Since becoming India’s Prime Minister, he has launched several ambitious and vital programs, like the “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan,” “Make in India,” and “Clean Ganga,” among others.
– He also attempted to develop bilateral ties with other nations.
– He has also shown a strong desire to enhance connections with neighboring nations.
Narendra Modi Awards and Recognition
– In 2007, he was chosen the best Chief Minister in the nation in a poll organized by India Today Magazine.
FDI magazine named Narendra Modi Biography the Asian winner of the ‘fDi Personality of the Year’ award in 2009.
– He was featured on the cover of TIME’s Asian issue in March 2012.
– In 2014, he was rated 15th on Forbes magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Powerful People.”
– Time magazine named him one of the “Time 100 most important persons in the world” in 2014, 2015, and 2017.
– In 2014, the CNN-IBN news network named him Indian of the Year.
– In 2015, Time Magazine published a list of the “30 most influential persons on the internet,” with him ranking as the second most-followed politician on Twitter and Facebook.
– In 2015, Bloomberg Markets Magazine named Modi as the world’s 13th most influential person.
– He was named fifth on Fortune Magazine’s first “World’s Greatest Leaders” list in 2015.
– In 2016, the Madame Tussaud Wax Museum in London presented a wax figure of Modi.
– In 2016, Prime Minister Narendra Modi received the Amir Amanullah Khan Award, Afghanistan’s highest civilian honor.
– In April 2016, King Salman bin Abdulaziz bestowed the ‘King Abdulaziz Sash,’ Saudi Arabia’s highest civilian honor.
In a survey conducted in 2017, the Gallup International Association (GIA) named Modi as the world’s third most powerful leader.
– According to figures from 2018, he is the third most followed head of state on Twitter and the world’s most-followed leader on Facebook and Instagram.
- Eternals Movie Cast, Release date
- YouTube to MP3
- Facebook Video Download
- YouTube Video Download
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
Narendra Modi Date of Birth
– He was rated 9th on Forbes’ 2018 list of the World’s Most Powerful People.
– In October 2018, Narendra Modi was awarded the ‘Champions of the Earth’ by the United Nations for his policy leadership in “pioneering activities in supporting” the International Solar Alliance and “new areas and degrees of collaboration on environmental action.”
– In 2018, he was awarded the Seoul Peace Prize for promoting international collaboration, boosting global economic development, and increasing India’s Human Development through supporting economic growth, among other things. Are you aware that he is the first Indian to get this honor?
– On February 10th, he received the Grand Collar of the State of Palestine, Palestine’s highest civilian honor for foreign dignitaries.
– Narendra Modi received the inaugural Philip Kotler Presidential Award in 2019.
– PM Narendra Modi, a biographical film starring Vivek Oberoi, will be released in January 2019.
Narendra Modi Quotes
– On April 4, 2019, UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Al Nahyan bestowed the Zayed Medal on Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the highest honor bestowed on monarchs, presidents, and heads of state. He was given the award in recognition of his efforts to preserve strategic connections with the UAE.
Narendra Modi is, without a doubt, an inspiration to the country’s young and the general public. After overcoming adversity, he is now a successful politician and India’s Prime Minister. The Prime Minister is the Minister-in-Chief of the Cabinet. The Prime Minister has the majority of the government’s executive authority. It is a brief Narendra Modi biography that covers his early life, political career, and accolades, among other things.
|Official Page||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|