NHM MLHP Recruitment 2021 – 3393 Posts, Apply Online will be covered in this article. AP Recruitment for the CFW MLHP Vacancy 2021: Andhra Pradesh’s Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare Mission Directorate (CFW) has announced a recruitment drive for the National Health Mission (NHM). It plans to hire 3,393 contract mid-level health care providers.
NHM MLHP Recruitment 2021
The critical dates for all interested candidates can be found here. The webpage where the recruitment information was posted is listed below. Details about the recruitment, such as eligibility, age restriction, significant dates, and other information, are listed here. Andhra Pradesh Urban Shelter Improvement Board MLHP has released a new notification for MLHP Recruitment Bharti for Mid-Level Health Provider with 3393 vacancies. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications online.
AP CFW MLHP Eligibility Criteria – Educational Background: A B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized university is required and registration with the AP Nursing Council. Must have completed the Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as part of a B.Sc. in Community Health (N). It is a requirement, and candidates who do not meet it will not be considered.
NHM AP MLHP Rectuitment 2021
Age Limit for AP CFW MLHP: Thirty-five years old (40 years in case of BC, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen).
Important information: All candidates should be aware that application costs are non-refundable. At your own risk, pay the application cost. We will not be held accountable.
The Mission for National Health – Health System Strengthening in Rural and Urban Areas for Reproductive-Maternal-Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A) and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases are the two key program components. The National Rural Health Mission and the National Urban Health Mission were merged into the National Health Mission (NHM) by the Indian government in 2013.
AP NHM MLHP 3396 Vacancy 2021
In March 2018, it was renewed for another year till March 2023. ndThe NHM aspires to provide universal access to fair, accessible, and high-quality healthcare services that are accountable and responsive to the needs of individuals.
|Authority||National Health Mission (AP)|
|Recruitment||Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP)|
|Form||AP CFW MLHP Application Form 2021|
Selection Process for NHM MLHP Recruitment 2021
- The merit list will be compiled based on the screening results.
- Interested candidates should go to hmfw.ap.gov.in, which is the official website.
- Click on the “Applications are Invited from Eligible Candidates for Filling Up Mid-Level Health Providers at Sub Centers-Health and Wellness Centers” notification on the site.
- Then click on “MLHP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (PLEASE CLICK HERE)” on the page.
- Click on submit after entering your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- Complete the remaining fields and upload any relevant papers before clicking the submit button.
NHM MLHP Apply Online 2021
Dates to Remember:
- The deadline for submitting an online application is October 23, 2021.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is November 6, 2021.
- The provisional merit list will be published on November 10, 2021.
- The deadline for filing objections to the provisional merit list is November 12, 2021.
- The final merit list will be posted on November 15, 2021.
- The provisional selection list will be posted on November 19, 2021.
- The deadline for filing objections to the provisional selection list is November 21, 2021.
- The final selection list will be published on November 24, 2021.
- Counseling will take place from November 27th to November 30th, 2021.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
How do I apply for NHM MLHP online?
- To begin, all candidates need to go to the official website.
- Go to the “Recent Notifications” section of the homepage.
- Look for links to job postings.
- Take a look at the notification and read it thoroughly.
- After that, begin applying online and filling out the necessary registration information.
- Then send it in.
- Now you must upload the relevant papers, such as your photo, signature, and educational credentials.
- The candidate must upload their documents in PNG/jpg format and at the required size.
- Pay the appropriate application fee for your category.
- The candidates do not have to pay an application fee. Only pay the application fee at the website listed in the notification. Candidates must pay any fees requested by any official website at their own risk; we are not responsible for fees.
- The application fee is paid, and a receipt is issued.
- Make sure you double-check everything. Carefully fill out the application form.
- Finally, print out the complete Vacancy application form for future reference.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|