NHM MP Syllabus 2022 Staff Nurse, ANM, Technician Exam Pattern for each subject is available on this page in PDF format. All information about NHM MP Syllabus 2022 will be available on our website. All the candidates who have applied for this post will be preparing for the exam. But for the exam, it is very important to get complete information about the syllabus of the exam. Complete information about the syllabus has been given to you on our website, please read it carefully and start preparing for the exam.
NHM MP Syllabus 2022
This examination will be conducted under the National Health Mission. This post has been applied online and a large number of candidates have applied for this new post. A total of recruitments have been issued for this post. The online applications for this post will be launched soon. The exam dates for this post have also been announced.
In this post, different recruits have been issued for different levels like ANM, Staff Nurse, CHO, and Technician. This post needs someone capable who should carry out their responsibilities well. According to the information, it can be said that the examination has been scheduled as per released. Hope that all the candidates will be working hard for this exam.
NHM MP Bharti Syllabus 2022
|Organization name||National Health Mission, MP|
|Total posts||update soon|
|Post name||ANM, Staff Nurse, CHO, and Technician|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Latest Jobs||NHM MP Recruitment|
|Admit card||NHM MP admit card 2022|
|Exam date||update soon|
NHM MP Syllabus 2022 ANM, Staff Nurse, CHO & Technician Syllabus
Before the exam, you need to know what the syllabus of the exam will be and how the exam will be. The complete information about which will be given to you on our website. If you want, you can also get information about this by visiting the official website. If you have complete information about the syllabus, then you will be able to prepare for the exam well and will be able to pass the exam with a good number, because on this post you will be selected on the basis of merit list. Complete information about the syllabus is given below, please read it carefully: –
|Medical-Surgical Nursing Part I and II||
|Anatomy % Physiology||
|Midwifery & Gynecology||
|Basic Medical Care||
NHM MP Exam Pattern 2022
On our website, you will be given complete information about the exam pattern. With the help of the exam pattern, you can find out what type of questions will be in the exam, how many questions will be there, how much time will be given, and how many marks will be on the exam. You can also check by going to the official website to get more information about it.
With the help of exam patterns, you get a lot of ease in preparing for the exam. We hope that whoever wants to get admitted on this post will start preparing for the exam from now on so that they can pass and get good marks in the exam. Complete information about it is given below. Please read it carefully, which are as follows: –
MP Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
- Total: 100 Questions
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Part I and II: 10 Questions
- Mental Health – Psychiatric: 5 Questions
- Midwifery & Gynecology: 35 Questions
- Pediatric Nursing: 20 Questions
- Community Health Nursing Part I and Part II – Hygiene: 10 Questions
- Nursing Art: 5 Questions
- Anatomy & Physiology: 10 Questions
- Microbiology: 5 Questions
MP ANM Exam Pattern
- Total: 100 Questions
- Basic Medical Care: 20 Questions
- Health Information & Education & Communication: 20 Questions
- Mother & Child Health Care: 40 Questions
- Primary Health Care & National Health Programme: 20 Questions
How to download NHM MP Syllabus 2022?
- To download NHM MP Syllabus 2022, go to the official website.
- After that, the home page will open.
- Search for the syllabus on the home page.
- You must select your post to open the syllabus.
- After that, your syllabus will open.
- Save the syllabus in PDF and download it.
- Take a hard copy of the syllabus for exam preparation.
We are updating the latest details about NHM recruitment on this page. Keep visiting to get the latest updates.
|MPNRC home||Click Here|