Applicants to the NIELIT CCC Jobs 2022 are presently searching for NIELIT CCC Model Papers. Candidates for the NIELIT CCC positions are being tested by officials from the Indian government’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. As a result, candidates should use these CCC Exam Model Paper / Sample Papers to help them study for the exam.
NIELIT CCC Syllabus 2022
In this course, the general public will gain a basic understanding of IT. Creating a program like this will give everyone an opportunity to learn computer skills, thereby increasing the use of PCs in all aspects of life. Basic computer skills are expected to be learned in this course, such as how to write business letters, access information on the Internet (the web), receive and mail, prepare a presentation for a business meeting as well as create a small database.
You may utilize computers to manage your little accounts and have fun in the world of information technology with it to help small company communities, housewives, and others. To that end, this course is designed to be more hands-on.
NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern 2022
NIELIT CCC Exam Fee: In order to take the CCC examination, you must pay a fee of Rs. 500.00 + relevant Service Tax online using NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV/Online (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking) at the time of filling out the online examination form.
Computer Course CCC Exam Pattern – A passing certificate will be issued to any applicant who achieves a score of at least 50%. The certificate will not have any marks on it, but it will be graded. Candidates are able to check their grades at any time. In the event that a candidate receives fewer than 50% of the marks, he or she will receive a F grade.
NIELIT CCC Solved Papers pdf Download
Duration of the Course
- Theory – 25 Hours
- Practical – 50 Hours
- Tutorial – 5 Hours
The Course is offered as a 10 days full intensive course.
CCC Exam Pattern 2022 Candidates preparing for the CCC exam should be well-versed with the exam format in addition to the syllabus. The CCC exam’s exam pattern is as follows.
|Institute||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Course||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Syllabus||NIELIT CCC 2022 Syllabus pdf|
|Exam Pattern||NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern 2022|
|Check||Syllabus and Pattern pdf|
NIELIT Syllabus 2022 Course Wise
CCC Online Test Structure 2022
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- 100 questions
- Exam duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
- 1 point for each right response
CCC Online Exam Model Papers PDF
A large number of people take the NIELIT CCC Exam each year. As a result, there is a lot of competition to get good grades in the upcoming exam. As a result, it is imperative that candidates for the exam prepare well. You may download the full Last NIELIT CCC Course Previous Year Papers Pdf with their answers from powerup.in for that entrant, Candidates can access and download the papers by clicking on the links provided. Candidates can benefit from the CCC+ Question Papers with Solutions during their exam preparation.
|Introduction to computer||2||1||4|
|Introduction to GUI Based Operating System||3||8|
|Elements of Word Processing||4||2||10|
|computer communication and Internet||4||5|
|WWW and web browsers||2||3|
|Communication and Collaboration||2||2|
|Making small presentations||4||8|
NIELIT CCC Previous Papers pdf
Introduction to Computer and Basic Concepts
- Basic computer applications and their history are covered in this introduction to computers.
- Programming Language, Representation of Data/Information, Concept of Data Processing are some of the concepts of hardware and software.
- In this section, you will learn the fundamentals of operating systems (LINUX, WINDOWS).
- Interaction with other people’s computers Start, Task Bar, Icons The use of an Application OS Simple settings include altering the system date and time, making changes to the display properties of Windows, adding or removing components, and changing the mouse properties. In this section, you’ll learn about file and directory administration, as well as the many types of files.
Elements of Word Processing
- Basics of Word Processing: Opening the Word Processing Package; Menu Bar; Help; Icons underneath the Menu Bar; etc.
- Document opening and closing: Document opening, Save and Save as, Page Setup, Print Preview, Document printing.
- Document creation, text editing, text selection, cut, copy, and paste, font and size selection, text alignment.
- Text formatting: indenting paragraphs, using bullets and numbers, and changing the case of words and phrases.
- Change Cell Width and Height, Alignment of Text in cells, Delete/Insert Row/Column, Border and Shading; Summation; Model Question and Answers.
NIELIT 2022 Syllabus pdf Download
- The Fundamentals of Spreadsheets: Introduction and Objectives
- Electronic SpreadSheet Components: Opening Spreadsheets, Addressing Cells, Printing Spreadsheets, Saving Workbooks
- Cell Manipulation: Entering Text, Numbers, and Dates, Creating Text, Number, and Date Series, Editing Worksheet, Data, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Changing Columns, Rows, and Cell Height and Width
- Using Formulas and Charts: Formulas, Charts, Functions, Summary, and Models Questions and Answers
Internet, www, and Web Browsers
- Introduction to the Internet, the World Wide Web, and Web Browsers.
- Computer Network Fundamentals: Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) (WAN).
- Internet: Internet Concept, Internet Architecture Fundamentals
- Internet Services include the World Wide Web and Websites, Internet Communication, and Internet Services.
- Preparing Your Computer for Internet Access: Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Examples (Broadband/Dial-Up/Wi-Fi), Internet Access Techniques
- Web Browsing Software: Popular Web Browsing Software, Web Browser Configuration
- Popular Search Engines Accessing the Web Browser, Using the Favourites Folder, Downloading and Printing Web Pages, and Summary Model Questions and Answers.
NIELIT Question Papers 2022
Communication and Collaboration
- Communication and Collaboration Fundamentals: Introduction and Objectives
- E-mail Fundamentals: Electronic Mail, Email Addressing, and Email Client Configuration
- Utilisation of E-mails: Opening Email Client, Mailboxes: Inbox and Outbox, Creating and Sending a New Email, Replying to E-mail Messages, Forwarding Email Messages, Sorting and Searching Email Messages
- Features of Advance E-mail: Sending a document by email, enabling spell checking, utilising the address book, attaching a soft copy, and dealing with SPAM.
- Instant Messaging and Collaboration: Using Smileys, Internet Etiquette, and a Summary, as well as Model Questions and Answers
Application of Presentation
- Presentation of the Application: Introduction, Objectives, Utilising a Powerpoint presentation, opening a Powerpoint presentation, and saving a Powerpoint presentation.
- Presentation Design: Using a template to create a presentation, creating a blank presentation, entering and modifying text, and inserting and deleting slides from a presentation.
- Aesthetics: Improving text presentation, experimenting with colour and line style, incorporating video and sound, and adding headers and footers.
- The Presentation of Slides includes the following topics: Viewing a Presentation, Choosing a Presentation Set-Up, and Printing Slides and Handouts.
- Slide Show: How to Run a SlideShow, Transition and Slide Timings, How to Automate a SlideShow, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
NIELIT Exam Syllabus pdf Download
Application of Digital Financial Services
- The Fundamentals of Digital Financial Services: Introduction and Goals
- Why Are Savings Necessary?
- Emergencies, future requirements, and significant expenses.
- The Disadvantages of Keeping Cash at Home: Unsafe, Loss of Growth Opportunity, and Inability to Access Credit.
- Banks’ Importance: Securing Money, Earning Interest, Obtaining Loans, Inculcating Saving Habits, Remittances via Cheque Demand Draft, Remittances via Cheque Demand Draft.
- Banking Products: Account and Deposit Types, Loan and Overdraft Types, and Cheque and Draft Filling.
- Account Opening Documents: Know Your Customer (KYC), Photo Identification, Address Proof, and Indian Currency.
- Banking Services Are Offered Through the Following Channels: Bank Branch, ATM, Bank Mitra with Bank Micro ATM, Points of Sale, Internet Banking, National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), and Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Insurance is necessary in three forms: life insurance, disability insurance, and non-life insurance.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- Social security schemes include the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), the Atal Pension Yojana (APY), the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), the National Pension Scheme, and the Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- Banking through your mobile device: Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallets, Quick Reference Guide, and Model Questions and Answers.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|