NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 Apply online can be done scholarships.gov.in Fresh New Registration Renewal, Eligibility status application form. NMMS Scholarship has a Central Government sponsored scheme. It has been started for the welfare of students from class 8th onwards. The NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 scheme has financial support given to meritorious students. And also encourage them to study further. At the secondary stage class, a much weaker section child becomes labours. They started to do work for family earnings.
NMMS Scholarship 2021-22
To stop them from becoming Child labor. So, that they can study well. The department of School Education & Literacy has started this NMMS Scholarship Program. All the interested students who want to study. But because of their family condition. They are unable to get secondary education. Hence they can do it now by applying under this program.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship has worked under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Also, the government’s aim has to provide education rights to economically weak family students. Especially after class 8th for higher studies. The amount of scholarship under this NMMS 2021- 22 sessions 12,000 Rs per annum. This scheme has now working vastly in our states. Every year lots of intelligent students applied to the scholarship program.
NMMS Registration 2021-22
The Central Government has given, about 1,00,000 Scholarships among students previously. Therefore, this year too, the government has expected the number of student applications will definitely increase from last year. All the interested students have to apply soon as this golden opportunity for them.
After completing the survey in states. the government finds out that many students drop out the schools after Class 8th. The reason behind the dropout is families’ financial crisis. So, the Central government has decided to encourage these students’ education. Although it has a tough task to make them convincing. But through scholarship, many families agreed for continuing the studies of their children.
NMMS Scholarship Apply Online
This has huge development in Education sector also. Moreover, the development of the state, as well as the country, will happen too. Here, we have given you all the related details about the NMM Scholarship. With the help of this program. The number of drop-out students has decreased from last year.
Many students can take advantage of their education. It has motivated the bright students vastly. From class IX onwards, higher education has started. Besides, the government has conducted tests for the students. This exam has 2 levels of selection at the state level. Withal students who cleared this selection process. Additionally, they can get benefits under the Scholarship program.
NMMS Scholarship Renewal 2021-22
Features of National Means cum Merit Scholarship :
- The main objective of the scholarship program. To boost the education level among economically weak families students.
- Due to financial weakness, the number drops out after the 8th standard has increased. To stop this the central government started this program.
- Encouragement has been given in the form of scholarships.
- The amount given in the scholarship is Rs 12,000/- per annum.
- Also, the selection process for giving scholarships has been conducted by the state government.
- With the help of tests, the government finds out bright students.
- After clearing the 2 level selection process, the student can get the scholarship amount.
- Also, quota under scholarship is given to certain categories.
- Amount of scholarship will be sent to respective students through Direct Bank transfer. Per year one installment has transferred as per their performance in the selection test.
- Applicants whose family income not exceeds 1.5 lakh per year. They can apply under the scholarship program as well.
|Program||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Introduced by||The central government of India|
|Benefit||To promote higher education|
|Department||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Beneficiaries||Students from EWS families|
NMMS Scholarship Amount 2021
The students who are interested in appearing in the selection process. Also, they need guidance about the exam. So here we are telling you about the selection test. On the basis of 2 given selection tests. Students need to clear both, with at least 40% marks in each exam. Because they can get selected after that only. Two tests are such as :
- MAT i.e Mental Ability Test
- SAT i.e Scholastic Aptitude Test
Note: For reserved Category Students, The cut-off marks should be 32% marks as per rules.
NMMS Eligibility 2021-22
- With the help of Scholarships, bright students are targeted under schemes for giving benefits.
- Students must be class 8th onwards.
- In class 8th, they need to secure 55% marks at least, so that, they can apply.
- A relaxation of 5% marks has been given to SC/ ST category students.
- The students who secured 55% marks or more than that in class 7, can also appear in the selection test.
- Family income should not be more than 1.5 lakh per annum from all over criteria.
- Firstly the Scholarship has to give Class 9 students. And then the continuation of the program has done for appearing in Class 10 to 12.
- For continuation of the scholarship. Students must get 60% marks or more than in Class 10th board.
- The selection procedure is done at the state level by the Central Government agency.
- Applicants need to be Regular in classes as well.
- Students need to pursue their education from Government schools or government-aided schools as per requirement.
- for the Class 12th Scholarship, Students need to clear class 11 with at least 55% marks or more. And this should be done at the first attempt.
- Students from KVS, Sainik Schools, And other Private schools are not eligible to apply.
- Reservation done under the program is totally based on State Government Norms.
The Scholarship given amount is 12000 Rs per annum. So you can calculate this as 1000 Rs per month. For continuation of Scholarship. Students need to hard work in their studies as well. On the basis of their performance only, they can have the advantage of this program.
NMMS Scholarship Documents Required
- Age Proof of Student
- Educational documents
- Aadhar Card/ Bonafide Student Certificate from School.
- Domicile/ Permanent residence Proof
- Scholarship category
- Name of Student
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Bank Account Details
- Identification Details
NMMS Scholarship Online Apply 2021
- At first, the Applicant needs to visit the Official Link of the National Scholarship Portal. Then go through the New Registration link, available on the home page.
- Now, you can see, a new page opened on your system.
- Click on New user? Register option is given as well.
- Then select the option given for the tick mark. And read all the instructions too.
- So clicking on continue, wait for some moment.
- After this again a new page appears with a new form.
- Enter the details required in this form, also attach the documents.
- At last click on submit, to complete the login process.
- Now, log in with this given username and password while registering on the Web portal.
- And apply under the NMMS Scholarship Program as per your requirements.
|Official portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|