Due to financial status, there have many citizens in our Odisha state who can not afford the treatment or healthcare facilities. So, all those people have now been considered under the new scheme Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022. This scheme provides financial help through one card during the treatment of diseases enlisted in this yojana. The health department of Odisha state has worked for the betterment of people’s health within the state.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The state government of Odisha has launched this Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme 2022 for providing health cover to eligible candidates and their families. Today we are here to provide you all the details related to this scheme. So, that if you have interest in filling the application form, then you can also apply it through the online services.
However, there have other schemes for the development of the state. But now the government has taken steps for improving health facilities for all the citizens with economically poor backgrounds. Under this scheme, health insurance of five lakh rupees has been granted by the government to the beneficiary. Also, the insurance cover has given is based on the secondary and tertiary process of the treatment.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Apply Online 2022
In addition to this scheme, there have near about 70 lakh families which will have benefit from Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme 2022. Now the application process has started by the concerned department. So, if you still haven’t filled the application form, then do fill it through the steps mentioned here for our readers. All the details related to this health yojana have been given on the official website given by the department.
Moreover, we have also shared details about the feature of the scheme, and documents required during the registration and at the last application process for the scheme. So, for having cashless facilities applicants need to check the details of whether they are eligible for the scheme or not. In the census list of the 2011 year, the member name available has been considered in this yojana.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Yojana Card
Guidelines of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme :
- At first, diseases for which beneficiaries already taking treatment have cover under this yojana.
- Then the premium amount should be paid by the Odisha state government.
- Secondly, there have more than 20 Super specialty hospitals have been included in the scheme for citizens.
- Also, all those beneficiaries who in case of emergency shifted to the hospital outside the Odisha state, then they will have 2000 Rs of conveyance charges by the government.
- Most importantly, the financial assistance given under the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the candidate.
- Thirdly, the eligible candidates in the yojana need not pay any amount of premium for the scheme.
- Also, patient belongs to either BPL Category or the APL Category can avail the free blood bank facilities.
- Previously the treatment for Rs 1 Lakh has been given for the treatment of Cancer, Kidney disease, or heart diseases. But now it has increased from 1 lakh to 3 lakh Rs for the treatment.
- Also, there have near about 4036 medical packages included in the scheme.
- At last, the permanent residence of Odisha state who live in other states for some reasons can also avail this facility.
|Key Highlights of Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Worked under||The State government of Odisha|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide health insurance and other facilities|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Odisha state|
|Financial Assistance given||5 Lakh Rs per annum to one family for health treatment|
|Launched in||The year 2018|
Odisha Health Card Scheme Registration 2022
The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik has announced the Odisha Biju Health Scheme 2022 on the occasion of 15th august in the year 2018. All the hospitals from the government and some private hospitals have also considered the treatment given through this scheme. The list has also available online for the citizens.
Features and benefits of the scheme :
- Firstly, this scheme has been launched by the state government for economically weaker families.
- Also, the government has provided Rs 5 lakh health insurance cover for one family per annum under the scheme.
- Then, the count of beneficiaries under the scheme considered is around 3.5 Crore in number.
- Secondly, women beneficiaries of the family under this scheme will be provided additional 2 lakh Rs cover by the government.
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has started in the year 2018 on the occasion of independence day.
- Also, the insurance cover has to be given for the secondary and tertiary processes under the treatment.
- The government has also thought about increasing the number of the impaneled hospitals outside the Odisha state.
- Under the scheme, all those people who have taken treatment in government healthcare institutions will have free treatment.
- This has also known as the cashless facility.
- So, the beneficiaries can take cashless health facilities in the government hospitals as well as in impaneled hospitals.
- Also, the claim settlement after the treatment will be done by the insurance companies.
Odisha Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Apply online
The families who have already part of BPL Card, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Card, Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Card, Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card or having the certificate of income less than 60 thousand Rs in the urban area and less than 50 thousand Rs in rural areas has counted under the scheme as an auto-enrolled system. While the settlement of claim has done by the insurance companies themselves.
Document required :
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Income Certificate
- BPL Card/ Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Phone Number
Odisha Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Registration
The application process for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme 2022 :
- At first, the Applicant has to visit the Official Website for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme.
- Then, a new page opened on your browser. This has also known as the homepage of the official website.
- After that, click on the apply online option given.
- So, you can see a new page opened again
- Then here enter your details asked by the portal.
- After that upload the documents required for the registration.
- At last click on the submit button.
- After registration, one reference number has also sent to your mobile number for the application registration number
For any query related to the scheme, you can contact the helpline number given below. Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Hospital List district wise.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan yojana Helpline number: 0674-2392479 or 0674-2392480
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|