Hello Friends, Today with this article we have come with Odisha Caste Certificate Form details and also about the Verification Process started by the government. In our country, digitalization has a new way of working online. Now everything has easily possible online also. So the state government of Odisha has also initiated the digital mode through the official portal for getting e-certificates.
Odisha Caste Certificate Form 2022
E-Certificate has the new demand nowadays. Because all the application process for schemes, campaigns, jobs, yojanas, admissions, etc has been done online. so the requirement for an Online certificate also increased in our youth. Due to the E-certificate portal launched by the Odisha state government, you can easily avail of the services without any hassle. Also, there has various king of certificates required in government schemes for applying.
Before this people of Odisha state need to visit the offices allotted for the application procedures. And in that way, they need to spend money for visiting again and again for various steps. And also the time consumed other than money. In Government offices sometimes long queues are noticed for the registration of any service or certificate. But now this issue has also been resolved by the government of Odisha state.
Odisha Caste Certificate Verification online
The Chief Minister of Odisha Shree Naveen Patnaik has initiated the portal for all the citizens of Odisha state. Through this online portal, people can avail various services, and they can also apply for online certificates such as Income certificates, Residence certificates, Caste certificates, guardianship certificates, legal heir certificates, domiciles, etc. So interested applicants need to register themselves for having various services online.
With the help of this article, we will share all the important details about this new portal started by the state government of Odisha. The government has made various efforts to increase the development of the state. And in this direction, one more addon has been added by the government by starting services online for getting an e-certificate. This has the very effective and easiest ways for applying in the portal.
Odisha Caste Certificate Download online
Benefits of Odisha Online Certificate Services:
- Due to this Online service, the government has made the easier process for getting various certificates.
- Also, it brings transparency to the government’s official work culture.
- Most important this portal has started for the citizen of Odisha state only.
- Also, the process of application has very easy to register through online means.
- In addition, there has no fee charged for the online procedure for registration of any certificate.
- However, the person can save time as well. Because there does not need to visit the government offices for applying for certification.
- This new portal has been launched for providing government e-certificate services under the 5T model.
- The responsibility of the Online service portal has been taken by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology under the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. And also the government of India has supporting this online medium for increasing digitalization process in our country.
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Caste Certificate Form Online|
|Started by||Chief Minister of Odisha state, Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Worked under||The State Government of Odisha|
|Its benefits||To make all the certificates by the government official with the help of online mode|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Odisha state|
|Availability of Portal||Yes Available|
|Official Website||Given Below|
Orissa Caste Certificate Online Apply
Any citizen now can go to the Official portal for E-certificate. And here they need not pay any application fees. Also, this brings transparency in the government official works. As we know in various government offices some officers were corrupt. so to stop corruption also the online services have better ways. And also people can apply at any time from anywhere. They don’t need to go to the government offices for registration so it saves their time as well.
Type of E-Certificate services available :
- Firstly, Caste Certificate: In this online way, for a person’s caste category verification, it has one of the most important documents. Due to online services, this certificate can easily be available. However, this certificate has been issued to only a few categories such as SC, ST, OBC, SEBC caste.
- Secondly, Resident Certificate: Permanent Residence Certificate has also been considered in important documents. Every government scheme needs proof of a person’s address or citizenship of the state. So, people now can apply through online mode for this certificate also.
- Legal Heir Certificate: IT has considered a special certificate that has considered a relationship between the deceased person and his/her heir. So, this has necessary for transferring assets from a deceased person to his family or heir.
- Income Certificate: In addition to another document, income certificates are also needed during the registration of the scheme under the state government or the Central Government of India. This provides information about the annual income of the person’s income earned by him/ her or his family.
- Guardianship Certificate :
- Other Certificate and Licenses
Odisha Caste Certificate Verify Online
Application Process for Caste Certificate or other Certificate through online medium given below :
- At first, the applicant has to visit the Official Website for the Odisha e-district Portal for the online certificate.
- Then you reach the homepage of the website. So, click on the login link given here.
- After that on the login page click on the link for New registration or register now tab.
- In addition, a new window appears on your screen
- So, you need to enter the details asked here like the name of the applicant, family details, mobile number, email id, and other details.
- After that enter the Captcha code given at the end and click on the validate button.
- And also create your username and password.
- Then after completing the process of online login registration click on the login button again.
- Now login with the username and password on the official website.
- After login on to the website, on the homepage in the application field, you need to click on the required certificate you want to apply for.
- Then you can see the application form appear on your screen.
- So, you need to fill in all the details required in this application form. And also attach the document required for the registration procedure.
- At last click on the submit button. and save the reference number also for future purposes.
In case you have any issues then contact the helpline number given below for the citizen of Odisha state.
Odisha Caste Certificate Helpline Number: 1800-121-8242
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|